Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > The Sandbox-Mississippi
test
The Sandbox-Mississippi The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41712
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36064
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-28-2013, 07:19 PM   #1
When You Are Ready
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default No Sex

What are some reasons that your SO give for not having sex?

Actually, I don't belive in sex after marriage either.

When You Are Ready is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 01:23 AM   #2
Foryourpleasure
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 186819
My ECCIE Reviews

My old flame would say that i focused on sex too much and should learn to cuddle.

I would say that when it has been two weeks...i need sex.
Foryourpleasure is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:19 AM   #3
Falcon58
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Kimmy...why would the old flame complain about you being focused on sex too much. i wish i could come home to a woman who showed me she wanted some. then it would be on, like donkey kong! LOL
Falcon58 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:03 AM   #4
When You Are Ready
Valued Poster

Kim is one of those ladies who loves sex. In my cartoon, she would be holding the coffee mug.
When You Are Ready is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 12:36 PM   #5
Foryourpleasure
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Laughs...too true When too true.
Due to my lovely hormones I do have one hell of a sex drive and my ex didn't share my large appetite.
Old 06-01-2013, 10:49 AM   #6
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

User ID: 121508
My ECCIE Reviews

See, ALL men say the same thing until you actually get with a woman who is insatiable. THEN it becomes a problem. The first few weeks it's all adventure, you're still enthused with your find.. After 6 though, you're getting tired of it. Am yet to find a guy who isn't bitching by year 1. Apparently it emasculates you penis types when your girl ALWAYS wants more. Something about not feeling adequate or man enough..

The answer I get most of the time is: "I can't go again!"
Calista_Syn is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 02:16 PM   #7
Foryourpleasure
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Calista I have finally gotten a man who can keep up with me.... over a year and still going strong.
Old 06-01-2013, 03:28 PM   #8
Karyn Lovely
Account Disabled

User ID: 184832

Ahaha that's probably one of the biggest reasons I have yet to keep an SO. The main perk of an SO for me is sex. If I want sex 4 times a day in the morning, while showering, eating lunch or dinner, you better give it to me! And if I decide to give you a bj while you're on the phone or playing xbox you better put that shit down and fuck me! But apparently this mentality doesn't go over so well after a while for some reason...
Karyn Lovely is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 02:58 PM   #9
mississippifunguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I'd like to find out IF I was one of those men. LOL My problem is that It's her way or no way. Her on top which is great but dam, I want it a few different ways. I'm doing good to get mish or spooning on occasion. I'm a little longer than average and she pushes me back when I go deep so I'm not allowed to do things but one or 2 ways. Hell, I'm not even allowed to do Doggie. GRRRRRRRR Then I miss DFK ALOT. Dam, that's what gets me going is long kisses. Been awhile since I've just been lost in the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calista_Syn View Post
See, ALL men say the same thing until you actually get with a woman who is insatiable. THEN it becomes a problem. The first few weeks it's all adventure, you're still enthused with your find.. After 6 though, you're getting tired of it. Am yet to find a guy who isn't bitching by year 1. Apparently it emasculates you penis types when your girl ALWAYS wants more. Something about not feeling adequate or man enough..

The answer I get most of the time is: "I can't go again!"
mississippifunguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:12 AM   #10
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

I just don't know if I should comment on this thread!!!!!!

LOL

Smooch!

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 03:30 PM   #11
lw39042
Gaining Momentum

Lea I am sure that you could say a lot regarding this topic. You are one of the few women that I have ever met that seems like you could go on for hours. Calista, I have yet to meet you behind closed doors but it is my intention to do so one day and when we do I expect you to wear me out as I have heard stories about you. All of this reminds me of Lea's joke about the gifts that men and women were given, men chose the gift to pee standing up which then left women the gift of unlimited orgasms. Wow, us guys really did miss the boat on that one, lol. All of you fine ladies just keep it up and us guys will keep enjoying every minute till we are breathless!!
lw39042 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:21 PM   #12
Foryourpleasure
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

It is nice to meet other women with a drive.
Old 07-11-2013, 07:58 PM   #13
pkbadboy
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

I have heard: "I didn't sleep good last night...I am about to start my time of the month...you take too long to go and I am sore...Again?!?...I feel fat today"
Honestly- the unicorn doesn't exist for me. If I couldn't satisfy after several weeks and prescription medications, I would find someone for her and watch
pkbadboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women