Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36178
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-22-2013, 12:47 PM   #1
Nurse Jordan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 89853
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Defending myself from stevejobs and Jima25...worst type of clients

Hi everyone, Let me start off by saying this is to defend myself from stevejobs and jima25 the jack ass! So, this loser client Jima25 requested a gfe session with me a few days before his review on me. He didnt have my full donation and i haven't done a special at all for two weeks. I agreed to help out by accepting his 200.... he did stay the WHOLE HOUR, shows no signs he didnt enjoy our time then lies and says he only stayed for 15minutes in the review(who does that?). Thats BS and everyone should know it, so why would he do it?
I think he planned on giving me a bad review anyway just like the last three providers he seen. Go ahead check his reviews for yourself. I did before i even seen him, and i should have passed him up(he actually younger than most guys i would see).

BOTTOM LINE HE WAS SHORT and said he didn't know because he just looked at my rate in a review. That mad over money spent, you should stop trying to hobby when you can't afford to!

I will keep providing AMAZING mouthwatering service to my gents and there is nothing more you can do about it! I have no kids, i actually use my treadmill, and i don't use drugs. I am honest with myself first about what i do and say because that makes ME sleep better at night.

Wow!, Stevejobs wants to cosign about me and Bp again.... If you look at the last few days in the reviews forum there are tons of good reviews on girl that sometimes use bp. Some of the BEST providers have come from Bp to Ec***,Eros,P411,etc and never go back. So why don't you hypocrites that secretly surf Bp pay each other for bjs and save even more....

Ps: Stevejobs, Lol, It's been over 2 years since i've been in Austin on BP. I have more good than bad reviews anywhere your digging...please believe! I bet your atf has also at some point been on Bp somewhere too!:
Old 05-22-2013, 01:22 PM   #2
jfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan9 View Post
...Thats bs and everyone knows it,...
Miss 9, posts like yours make a gal feel better when she's been wronged but sometimes don't actually work out well for the lady. And I say that as a general observation, without knowing anyone involved or really evaluating the merits of your complaint.

Most likely it is bs and, hopefully, everyone knows it and your reviews and reputation bear that out. If that's the case, and the gent's reputation is tainted by what appears to be a determination to write bad reviews, it's better not to even speak in your own defense. Folks figure shit out. And it makes you look more confident in your value as a private companion. You're above that stuff

It's one opinion but has some years behind it.
Old 05-22-2013, 01:27 PM   #3
fletch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

oh shit you said tainted...look out for pyramider...........sorry couldn't resist

but in seriousness some solid advice...of course me not knowing the details, nor do i want to.
Old 05-22-2013, 01:46 PM   #4
Nurse Jordan
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank u jfred... I understand totally but this was (i really feel) one of those times.... Holy Catheter, we can't let them get away with that one Batman!
Old 05-22-2013, 02:26 PM   #5
jfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch View Post
oh shit you said tainted...look out for pyramider...........sorry couldn't resist....
What troubles me is that I actually thought of him when I typed the word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan9 View Post
Thank u jfred... I understand totally but this was (i really feel) one of those times....
jordan, there is a form of confirmation bias that people have regarding the specialness of their own circumstances.

I thought about going thru your memo and discussing 5 or six errors (for jordan9) you made. I'm talking about things a sexual services provider should never say in an open forum that includes her actual or potential customers. You should think about maximizing the utility that this board offers you, have a strategy and (if you judge it sound when you're not hot around the collar) stick to it even when you feel fully justified in making an exception.

Next time you want to hit back, call me first and let's talk about it.
Old 05-22-2013, 02:56 PM   #6
Nurse Jordan
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Okay, i get it
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women