Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48609
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2013, 04:42 PM   #16
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfred View Post

As far as women requiring time and guys not being willing to pay for it...I'm afraid he's purchasing his pleasure, not yours. I'm sure that if you start saying, "Please come an hour early to your 60 minute appointment so we can spend some time getting me naturally lubricated and prepared for a good cum," you would find no shortage of interest.

Nice to see you. I'm not really back.
Well I never really said that it's all about me, however, the question pertains to the pleasure of women: what percentage is clitoral vs. vaginal.

I am well aware of who's "time" it is. It's not ours. That's why some ladies ask to be fucked instead of the step-by-step 'how-to', I described . It's about you, not us!

Quote:
I'm talking about girls who say clearly, "I can't cum unless you're fucking me," and then, when I do, start yellin' "Oh god my spot!" and drench me. So I don't think I'm imagining that these women really need that, and that clitoral contact is incidental.
Sometimes we know what you want and play along. "Just fuck me!" is, at times, a very nice and ego-stroking way of saying "you don't know what you are doing down there but I know what you want, or what you think I want...". Sometimes the guy is so creepy you just wanna play along .
Any lady who knows what she's doing can 'drench' someone. Her actual enjoyment is another story. Since the OP was inquiring about the pleasure of women, I thought it would be helpful, as a woman, to answer.

I'm almost guaranteed to drench anyone who penetrates me while my knees are up by my ears, legs over his shoulders. But, I didn't have an orgasm. Did it feel good? Sure. Not even remotely like a clitoral orgasm though. Not even close.

Again....could a guy orgasm from having his balls licked and the head of his cock never touched? No. Because that's not where the appropriate *real* spot is. The real spot on us, is the clit. Listen to me, guys! I'm not lying!!! I'm actually trying to pay-it-forward and stop the nonsense!

I get myself off anyway, so I don't have to fret about being pleased
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:45 PM   #17
enticeMe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Dannie,
I'm with a Catholic latina for the last 7 years. She has NEVER masturbated. Never orgasmed clitorally.
She won't let me pleasure her orally long enough for orgasm because the feeling is too intense.

However, she orgasms from vaginal intercourse EVERY time. Faster than me. She's almost like a man about sex - trying to get hers first. And her orgasms are not to be faked. If she's faking them, we should really be living in the Hollywood Hills or Malibu. She is most certainly getting the same, if not more, pleasure from her orgasms as her clit-commanders.

Even moreso, remember how I said 7 years? Yeah, that means there's been at least one time where I was probably the last man on earth that she wanted in her. Still orgasm, so I doubt it's all mental.

I think women have the same problem as men - too much "yanky my wanky" (Sixteen Candles) and you're brain starts expecting the same.
enticeMe is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 09:05 PM   #18
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by enticeMe View Post
Dannie,
I'm with a Catholic latina for the last 7 years. She has NEVER masturbated. Never orgasmed clitorally.
She won't let me pleasure her orally long enough for orgasm because the feeling is too intense.

However, she orgasms from vaginal intercourse EVERY time. Faster than me. She's almost like a man about sex - trying to get hers first. And her orgasms are not to be faked. If she's faking them, we should really be living in the Hollywood Hills or Malibu. She is most certainly getting the same, if not more, pleasure from her orgasms as her clit-commanders.

Even moreso, remember how I said 7 years? Yeah, that means there's been at least one time where I was probably the last man on earth that she wanted in her. Still orgasm, so I doubt it's all mental.

I think women have the same problem as men - too much "yanky my wanky" (Sixteen Candles) and you're brain starts expecting the same.
You can stimulate the clitoris during intercourse and without using your hand or mouth.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 09:13 PM   #19
enticeMe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk View Post
You can stimulate the clitoris during intercourse and without using your hand or mouth.
Understood. Not the case.
enticeMe is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 09:57 PM   #20
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Women's orgasms are like unicorns ... myths.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 01:22 AM   #21
Caleb
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie View Post
Now, I have had some very intense vaginal orgasms when my G spot is being stimulated at the same time as my clit. This is the only time I squirt. But they have to go together like peanut butter and jelly. You can't have one without the other.
You're holding out on me again... Gumbo, hot dogs, finger sammiches, cookies... No doubt you have the best post-coital snacks around. But the perennial favorite PB&J?? Damn Skippy! Now we're talkin'

Oh, and thanks for tips. Got the sudden urge to test drive a few of your suggestions.
Caleb is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 09:14 AM   #22
jfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie View Post
...Sometimes we know what you want and play along...

Any lady who knows what she's doing can 'drench' someone. Her actual enjoyment is another story...

Again....could a guy orgasm from having his balls licked and the head of his cock never touched? No. Because that's not where the appropriate *real* spot is. The real spot on us, is the clit. Listen to me, guys! I'm not lying!!! I'm actually trying to pay-it-forward and stop the nonsense!
Stopping nonsense is an admirable goal, but don't get carried away and contribute to it.

Who is the "we" that you mention who "play along" on this? I'm describing real women that I've had extended relationships with, civilians who undoubtedly are reporting quite accurately their sexual preferences and experiences.

Did you watch that documentary I linked to? Women can have orgasms with only their nipples being touched, or simply lying motionless upon their back. Can men have orgasms with only their balls being stimulated? You bet your sweet boots they can.

People cum in their brains, that's inarguable. It sounds simple, but if you remind yourself of that as you evaluate the sexual responses in yourself and others it can make sense out of some things that seem unconnected.

Better sex, more pleasure. That's what we're talking about. Not saying the clit isn't important, but the "real spot" is in the brain and there are multiple inputs to access it.
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 11:21 AM   #23
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Did you watch that documentary I linked to? Women can have orgasms with only their nipples being touched, or simply lying motionless upon their back. Can men have orgasms with only their balls being stimulated? You bet your sweet boots they can.

People cum in their brains, that's inarguable. It sounds simple, but if you remind yourself of that as you evaluate the sexual responses in yourself and others it can make sense out of some things that seem unconnected.

Better sex, more pleasure. That's what we're talking about. Not saying the clit isn't important, but the "real spot" is in the brain and there are multiple inputs to access it.
Jfred and Dannie, very good input you have provided....I have not linked to the documentary yet, but I will.

Dannie, the most common evidence I have that a male can cum without having the penis touched is the 'Wet Dream' which does backup what Jfred says that it is the brain in control and men can climax with little or no physical contact, but it's rare, of course.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:04 PM   #24
jfred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Jfred and Dannie, very good input you have provided....I have not linked to the documentary yet, but I will.

Dannie, the most common evidence I have that a male can cum without having the penis touched is the 'Wet Dream' which does backup what Jfred says that it is the brain in control and men can climax with little or no physical contact, but it's rare, of course.
I hadn't thought about the wet dream example. At my age I'm more concerned with wetting the bed. But it applies nicely.

The documentary is very good, fairly recent, and fun to watch. I think at least 2/3 is on female sexual response. The myth-of-female-orgasm myth is gone. One thing that's happened has been the conjunction of (a) equipment that can scan and digitally represent the brain and nerves, and (2) a previously missing acceptance in the scientific community (and those who provide the essential research grants) that serious study of human sexual function is worthwhile. I think about sex a lot and it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say I think differently after studying what they present.

ManSlut, thank you for receiving my pokes about vaginal euphemisms in the good natured way I intended.*

I've known Dannie since *MASH* was in prime-time and have carnal knowledge of her inner life. She's much smarter than the average hooker and knows I'm an admirer of hers.

* Dude, we're both smiling about it, but you really should not say that word.
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 03:19 PM   #25
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Like that great line from Woody Allen's Manhattan:

Party Guest: I finally had an orgasm, and my doctor said it was the wrong kind.

Isaac Davis: You had the wrong kind? I've never had the wrong kind, ever. My worst one was right on the money.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 03:39 PM   #26
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

[QUOTE=TheOriginalDannie;105291 5462]

If men were to just attempt the very lightest touch over the clitoris, teasing it, slowly caressing the outer labia before very GENTLY tracing along the side of the inner labia and just barely running their finger (preferably the tongue) across our clit, as they move to the other side for more of the same teasing...we would never need a bottle of lube on the nightstand. Unless anal is on the menu and that's another threAD.

So is this the way the majority of the women like it Dannie. Because if it is then this is what I will try to do to the ladies I see.
motor is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 04:19 PM   #27
jfred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by motor View Post
So is this the way the majority of the women like it Dannie. Because if it is then this is what I will try to do to the ladies I see.
Dannie has stepped out but asked me to leave this reply: "Doofus, the "majority of women" comprises several billion females. I just don't feel qualified to speak for more than myself and the few women I've talked to about this.

And why are you slinking up behind me like a slavering sycophant? [syc·o·phant (s k -f nt, s k -). n. A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering people of influence] Don't make me come back and prolong this already overworked thread. I've already told you that the technique I described gets at least ONE woman wet and ready. Go try it and see how it works for you, but don't think it's the only trick you need."
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:59 PM   #28
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

ok.......but if a man as in myself is more interested in pleasing you, is this what would be needed to make you sexually happy.......i myself am a pleaser, i tend to want to make my partner satisfied,,,,,,,,,,don't fault me for wanting to learn whats it takes to please a lady. i, have been with a lot of ladies and had sex and never so much a had a drop of cum come out. AND i DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A PHYSCOPHANT IS....HA
motor is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:06 PM   #29
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I can't speak for the majority of women. All I can say is that when my girlfriends get together and we talk about this stuff, the ones I know prefer a light touch on the clit, that gradually intensifies. So yes, there are probably many ladies who would enjoy what I described.

It doesn't take an extra hour, as jfred exaggerated. Investing 15 minutes could be the difference between a "meh" appointment and a "WOW!" appointment. Just saying!

Quote:

I've known Dannie since *MASH* was in prime-time and have carnal knowledge of her inner life. She's much smarter than the average hooker and knows I'm an admirer of hers.
Aw, you just ruined his day! It's more fun if everyone thinks I'm overwhelmingly hated by all

Manslut, it's 80% clitoral for me (and most women), 15% mental, and 5% vaginal.

Put it like this: when we are alone and masturbating, we are focused on our clitoris because that's where our nerve endings are concentrated...not on the inner walls of our vaginas LOL. There are over a million more nerve endings on our clit, than on the entire penis...with millions left to spare.

I wonder why?

If you know all the answers, why ask us?
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:14 PM   #30
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
ok.......but if a man as in myself is more interested in pleasing you, is this what would be needed to make you sexually happy.......i myself am a pleaser, i tend to want to make my partner satisfied,,,,,,,,,,don't fault me for wanting to learn whats it takes to please a lady. i, have been with a lot of ladies and had sex and never so much a had a drop of cum come out. AND i DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A PHYSCOPHANT IS....HA

If you are truly a pleaser then CHEW!!!
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women