Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36178
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2013, 11:37 AM   #16
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

+1.

Also, I have seen providers offer to send a face pic to a client upon request. I guess that is an option to consider.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
There is no right answer here. A provider needs to think about her future beyond this business. Once your face gets out there, you are going to have to live with the consequences forever.

Otoh, many guys who ask for face pics before they see a gal do so because they have been misled in the past. They expected a thing of beauty, and instead they got a butterface. If facial attractiveness is an important factor in their decision, they have the right to choose based on their own assessment.

You have made a decision of privacy over dollars. That is the right decision for you. Don't second guess yourself...but don't fault the guys, either, who choose not to see you because they want to be sure before they lay out the cash.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 12:21 PM   #17
randall flagg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epimetheus View Post
I have made an exception occasionally but, it's not the norm. I usually will only see a woman when I know what she looks like. In the land of milk & honey guys tend to exaggerate a woman's appearance description in a review. Then there is the WALDT factor. What client A finds attractive is different from Client B.
I had started to post when there had been no responses but decided to wait as I rarely post or review ( I leave that to the "prominent" reviewers.) My post would have been very comparable to the above, however no face pics have become a deal breaker for me, mostly due to the WALDT factor. Of the 50+ ladies I have seen, I made an exception 4 times (all more than 5 years ago) and was disappointed every single time. I had done my due diligence by reading reviews - and the words " pretty" "beautiful" and even "gorgeous" were used, and nothing could be further from the truth. None of these ladies would have sparked a second look if I had seen them in public. A "perfect" body with a face I do not find appealing will bring out NO passion from me. A face that I find appealing (regardless of the body type) will bring passion from me - and from my experience, (I guess I have been lucky) seems to intensify the passion (or illusion of passion) from my partner.

I would not hesitate to send a pic of myself to a provider before an appt (though it may reduce my chances of securing an appt once they get a look at my face) but I totally respect the individuals choice
randall flagg is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 12:56 PM   #18
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

To me showing a face pic....even for the girls that don't....is one of the last crucial criteria after I have been screened and we are getting closer to our booking time. Many ladies have accommodated this and the ones who didn't were almost always butt fugly.....and the reviewers were to chicken shit to say it. I don't say initially its crucial...but if she doesn't accommodate that small request I take it as a tell tell sign she won't be able to accommodate me.

But there are obvious advantages I like about ladies that don't show their face:

1. A dinner date or being seen in public is less of a worry. Sometimes providers can kinda be psedu celebrities and I don't want anyone to recognize that when I'm with them.

2. Since I prefer outcalls, I have less worry she will be recognized by the staff as a local or popular touring provider.

3. Ladies who don't show their face are more likely to be accommodating to going out and being seen other places.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:09 PM   #19
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Usually when I send my face pic I don't hear anything back.

I am just gonna start sending this pic.

MasterBaiter1996 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:30 PM   #20
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude View Post
It comes down to what do you have to lose. You never know who may come across this site and possibly recognize you. I suppose if you screened a gent and he requests a face you could provide it but it is up to you.
I'd hate for my pastor, professor, or even my boss at my vanilla job to stumble across this site and find out that the good girl they know has turned out to be really bad, very bad, and very naughty (But who knows, they might like it). At the end of the day, I'd like to withdraw myself from the sex industry. If I showed my face picture here, then I'd might as well give a hobbyist my real name.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 03:17 PM   #21
SweetMelody
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 78207
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996 View Post
Usually when I send my face pic I don't hear anything back.

I am just gonna start sending this pic.

I like your thinking
SweetMelody is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 03:57 PM   #22
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

I never post any face pictures for discretion reason and I always have a good volume of business....sometimes more than I can handle. I'm afraid if I start showing my face,....I'll get bombarded and overwhelmed with requests. :-( I'm happy the way it is right now.
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:05 PM   #23
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For some, their face is a selling point.....for others...not so much
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:25 PM   #24
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby View Post
Even still, I get many requests from hobbyists wanting to see a face picture for their own personal validation. My face has been mentioned in several of my reviews...surely I've been told I have a pretty face.

Soooo....If you can't see a woman's face, is this a deal breaker? Do you NEED to see what the provider's face looks like? Even when she is described in her reviews?
One man's "10" in the face is another man's "2"...I stop going by reviews a LONG time ago
Quote:
Also, How important is it that the provider's facial attributes are attractive/inviting?
Uh, for me....VERY. We all have different taste, that's for sure!
Quote:
Also hobbyists, how would you feel if we providers asked for facial pictures of you?
I'm cool with it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TentNutrition View Post
Is for me. Too many butterfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by bule84 View Post
I prefer to see a face picture, but it would not be a deal breaker on somoene that I had done research on. you can tell from a bit of research, whether someone is butt ugly or not

As for a face picture of me? I have no problem sending a face picture to pretty much anyone...it is just a picture of my face, i really dont see an issue. I probably would not send a nude shot with my face...unless i knew you
Damn, pretty much agree with this cat on both comments...
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:37 PM   #25
Geeman76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

No face pic is in most cases is usually a deal breaker. unless I know the provider is willing to at least send me pic or if she is giving me a deal I can't refuse combined with good reviews I would consider it.

But overall, I am quicker to pull the trigger when I know what she looks like ahead of time.
Geeman76 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 02:05 PM   #26
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Deal breaker? No. Prefer a face pic? Absolutely. A good clear one, or better two. But I understand why you may not be willing to have one. In those instances where a provider doesn't have face pics, I'm very careful to read past reviews and make a point of looking for multiple reviews that provide some comfort in this area.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 05:44 PM   #27
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I would prefer to see a face pic or enough of the face to have a decent idea but in no way would it be a deal breaker for me (As long as they have pretty feet lol).

As far as me sending a face pic to a provider? Don't see why that would be necessary since they're not paying for my companionship.

I think you post some pretty good discussion topics...
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 06:22 PM   #28
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Face pics are of course preferable for hobbyists since the more details about how someone looks, the more information there is for us to make our decision.

That being said, it's also perfectly understandable when providers hide their faces in their pictures - they need to preserve their privacy as well!

A good way I've found to help do research is meeting ladies at the various social events. Imo, that's a great opportunity both for the ladies and gents to meet each other in an environment where it should (hopefully) be safe for both sides.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 07:27 PM   #29
theboss21422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Providers should always have 5 distinct pictures of themselves, a full body one, *face picture*, booty pic., breast pic., and a toss between legs n stomach pic. whichever is ur best attribute buuuutttt i have always enjoyed a good pussy shot also so maybe six then, but back to thread i believe the providers should show their faces I'm a consumer n i want know what I'm buying fully cause for one i don't make 250 an hour so for me to spend that i want to make sure I'm hobbying with someone i know that's so gorgeous/gracious it'll be worth spending, i do the no pics n ugly chicks thing on BP, plus if someone from ur real life saw u doing this wouldn't that mean they doing it too or curious if they fronted u they gotta front themselves right, so i understand the issue of not showing ur face but come on that should be the least of ur problems if this ur job/hobby boo
theboss21422 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 08:34 PM   #30
icansmile
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Definitely. An incredibly well reviewed provider once featured a blind fold in her session. I just wish she had asked me to put it on before she answered the door. After that, never more.
icansmile is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women