Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36180
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-09-2013, 02:13 PM   #1
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What about after?

What happens after a girl retires from providing? I find myself in the position of trying to find an office job with a gap in years that I cannot account for having a job, and no references to give.

So what now?
honeydavis is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:23 PM   #2
add197531
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Forget a real job. Come back to the hobby. I want to be the 1st to welcome you back.
add197531 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:29 PM   #3
enticeMe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeydavis View Post
What happens after a girl retires from providing? I find myself in the position of trying to find an office job with a gap in years that I cannot account for having a job, and no references to give.

So what now?
Lie about employment. Claim you were overseas at company X or some shit.
Most people lie anyhow and 90% of employers don't check shit.
enticeMe is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:39 PM   #4
thisguy23
Valued Poster

pick a company that has gone out of business.
thisguy23 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:42 PM   #5
Texasm31
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Stay at home mom, out of the work force voluntarily (significant other was breadwinner), traveled, spent time overseas, additional schooling/training, got involved in start-up, worked assorted private/part time/in home jobs due to a need for flexibility. There are a few options for you to fill in a gap. Just be vague, but not necessarily lie. Don't give fake companies or references.
Texasm31 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:13 PM   #6
skull-4
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasm31 View Post
Stay at home mom, out of the work force voluntarily (significant other was breadwinner), traveled, spent time overseas, additional schooling/training, got involved in start-up, worked assorted private/part time/in home jobs due to a need for flexibility. There are a few options for you to fill in a gap. Just be vague, but not necessarily lie. Don't give fake companies or references.
Basically this! Yeah a lot of employers will want experience, that will be your biggest hurdle, but if you have any schooling that will help. Companies do pull credit and other back ground checks, particularly if you are looking to do anything with finance, so dont make up any companies as previous employment. Though you can come up with something about being self employed, just have to change up the job title a little.
skull-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:23 PM   #7
ralph lauren
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Based on your join date and number of reviews..you need to fill in the gap in the hobby as well??
On a more serious note..you should probably ask one of the ladies in the ladies room.. I'm sure a lot of them have had the issue before, some I know have real jobs now.. Good luck!
ralph lauren is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:37 PM   #8
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

Honey to Honey

These are all great ideas! I love the one about choosing a company that went out of business.

A modification to saying you were a stay-at-home mom~ I don't recall you ever mentioning having kiddos back in the ASPD days~ is you could modify that by saying you were caring for an ailing parent. It helps if your parents have medical conditions you're familiar with. Or just google something.
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:54 PM   #9
Euphemia
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 117
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Honey,

The only lie worth telling is that you were either a stay at home mom or helping with parent's care. What you may consider doing is some type of internship, even for free, to get the experience until that perfect job comes along. This you can add to the resume and explain why you were doing it, to gain experience in the area you want...

Good Luck
Euphemia is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 04:18 PM   #10
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for all the responses.

The stay at home mom bit doesn't work because I do not have kids yet.

I have been to college, and though I am only 2 classes from my associates, I did not complete the degree...

I do know a place where I could work for free to gain experience, but the whole point of getting a job was for more income.

I was considering lying and trying to get people I know as references or even possibly drum up old friends from here that would let me use them.... so my question is, how would a company know I didn't really work somewhere?
honeydavis is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 04:54 PM   #11
bored@home
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
I have been to college, and though I am only 2 classes from my associates, I did not complete the degree...

I was considering lying and trying to get people I know as references or even possibly drum up old friends from here that would let me use them.... so my question is, how would a company know I didn't really work somewhere?
To start DO NOT LIE about phony jobs or leave any job off an application / resume. Our HR rescinds offers a lot because of false information or problems with offences not disclosed that show up on backgrounds. The next leading cause is incorrect information with education, like saying you have your associates when you don't.
In this day and age information is only a couple clicks away for company's so I would be as honest as you could without being too honest.
Here are my three favorite variations of reasons I have heard in regard for gaps in employment (not all were hired mind you but they are creative and hard to verify).

1. I was devastated after leaving my last job, I tried to find another job but it never worked out. Then I realized that this time was really gift to let me find my self and do all the things I wanted to do but never had time before. I spent the last X years helping my community/church and working odd jobs to support a variety of adventures around the state. I used this time and experiences to really find my self and am happier for it.

2. My brother/sister had a new born and a large promotion in the same year. The new promotion required 80%/90% travel but not a significant increase in pay. They could not afford the child care and I was recently out of work so I became the "nanny" to my beautiful niece/nephew. As strange as it sounds everything worked out very well. I was able to see my family, minimal stress, and allowed me the time to continue my education.

3. My mother/father became ill and required constant care, with the medical bills my mother/father (opposite of the ill one) was not able to retire as they had planned. I had recently lost my previous job so I was able to "work" for them. It is very difficult to see a parent like this but I am very happy I was able to be there during this difficult time and overall help my parents; after all they helped me for 18 years <insert smile>.
bored@home is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:14 PM   #12
skull-4
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Thanks for all the responses.

The stay at home mom bit doesn't work because I do not have kids yet.

I do know a place where I could work for free to gain experience, but the whole point of getting a job was for more income.
If you are in pretty good shape, you can say you were an independent Personal trainer. Like you took on clients who had their own gym memberships at different area gyms, but they needed that person to push them to lose fat/gain muscle, whatever. However you did not work for those gyms, they instead often worked for you, recommending clients... But as the economy tanked, so did your business. You can add that you teach aerobics/kick boxing/cross fit (this is the current hot workout peeps are doing now), and you have a few clients you train in the early morning, or late evening, but now need a full time regular job to continue to make ends meet.

You can also check with a temp agency, tell them what you interested in, and see if they can land you a decent job, with good starting pay. Chances are it will only be temporary, however it is a paycheck, you would gain experience, and if you do well, the company may hire you on full time.
skull-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:42 PM   #13
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Pm me honey
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:37 PM   #14
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8

If you only knew how many providers use me as a previous employer for their admin assistant job they had.

Of course, those ladies have slept with me.
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:37 PM   #15
er48665
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Lying is one way to go but it can easily be uncovered. My suggestion would be to come clean and look at their reaction.
er48665 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women