Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60691
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-05-2013, 07:17 PM   #1
Blue_Buddies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Ought Oh!!!! Don't be Silly Cover Your Willy

Published today May 05, 2013

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/0...est=latestnews

Doctors are warning of a new sexually-transmitted superbug that they say could ultimately prove more deadly than AIDS.

The antibiotic-resistant strain of gonorrhea HO41 was reportedly discovered in Japan two years ago in a 31-year-old female sex worker.

"This might be a lot worse than AIDS in the short run because the bacteria is more aggressive and will affect more people quickly," Alan Christianson, a doctor of naturopathic medicine, recently told CNBC. "Getting gonorrhea from this strain might put someone into septic shock and death in a matter of days. This is very dangerous."

Reportedly added William Smith, executive director of the National Coalition of STD Directors: "It's an emergency situation. As time moves on, it's getting more hazardous."

According to CNBC, Smith urged Congressional lawmakers as late as last week to allocate additional funding - $54 million - to develop an antibiotic capable of fighting HO41, as well as to conduct a public awareness campaign.

"I'm hopeful we'll get the additional funds, but I can't say for sure," Smith reportedly said. "What I do know is we don't have the resources to fight this as it stands now."

"People need to practice safe sex, like always," Christianson told CNBC. "Anyone beginning a new relationship should get tested along with their partner. The way gonorrhea works, not everyone knows they have it. And with this new strain it's even more important than ever to find out. "
Blue_Buddies is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 10:02 PM   #2
NoahScape
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Buddies View Post

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/0...est=latestnews

Doctors are warning of a new sexually-transmitted superbug that they say could ultimately prove more deadly than AIDS.

The antibiotic-resistant strain of gonorrhea HO41 was reportedly discovered in Japan two years ago in a 31-year-old female sex worker.

"This might be a lot worse than AIDS in the short run because the bacteria is more aggressive and will affect more people quickly," Alan Christianson, a doctor of naturopathic medicine, recently told CNBC. "Getting gonorrhea from this strain might put someone into septic shock and death in a matter of days. This is very dangerous."

Reportedly added William Smith, executive director of the National Coalition of STD Directors: "It's an emergency situation. As time moves on, it's getting more hazardous."

According to CNBC, Smith urged Congressional lawmakers as late as last week to allocate additional funding - $54 million - to develop an antibiotic capable of fighting HO41, as well as to conduct a public awareness campaign.

"I'm hopeful we'll get the additional funds, but I can't say for sure," Smith reportedly said. "What I do know is we don't have the resources to fight this as it stands now."

"People need to practice safe sex, like always," Christianson told CNBC. "Anyone beginning a new relationship should get tested along with their partner. The way gonorrhea works, not everyone knows they have it. And with this new strain it's even more important than ever to find out. "
We can only hope that the, "Bengazi Whistleblowers" that Fox News is all lit up about undergo appropriate screening.
NoahScape is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:09 AM   #3
Spanky0800
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Interesting....this may be the exception to my rule of not believing anything on Fox News.
Spanky0800 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:20 AM   #4
Blue_Buddies
Valued Poster

News channels anymore are simply arms of a political party.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:00 PM   #5
deacon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

last i saw it was Bob Shieffer who who is lit up over "Bengazi Whistleblowers"...hardly fox news
deacon is online now   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:08 PM   #6
Modda
Ambassador

Encounters: 15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZQB5biIzoc
Modda is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:12 PM   #7
blade78
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
" Alan Christianson, a doctor of naturopathic medicine, recently told CNBC. "Getting gonorrhea from this strain might put someone into septic shock and death in a matter of days. This is very dangerous."
matter of days.....so how does this spread so fast? So within a few days, you get it, have no symptoms, spread it and then drop dead?
blade78 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:41 PM   #8
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Alan Christianson, a doctor of naturopathic medicine, recently told CNBC.
Why not just quote a tribal witch doctor, or a psychic surgeon?

Naturopathy is the belief that "vital energy" forces make you healthy or sick. Naturopaths reject real medicine, including vaccinations. Of course his patients get sick and die right away. He isn't treating them. He might as well try praying away the bacteria.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:06 PM   #9
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow that would suck. In the future, if anyone asks me why I don't offer any bbbj or bbfs I will direct them to this thread.
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:08 PM   #10
Blue_Buddies
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade78 View Post
matter of days.....so how does this spread so fast? So within a few days, you get it, have no symptoms, spread it and then drop dead?

It doesn't necessarily spread quickly but it acts on the human body quickly.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:06 PM   #11
blade78
Account Disabled

Quote:
It doesn't necessarily spread quickly but it acts on the human body quickly.
that was my point--how does it spread fast? thru sex?

if you get it and it kills you fast, or you get symptoms fast....how do you spread this std?
someone has sex with the sick person and before they get very sick and show symptoms, they also have sex?

aids/etc hides, this apparently doesnt hide, so who is having sex with sick people?
Old 05-06-2013, 04:13 PM   #12
blade78
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCQuestor View Post
Why not just quote a tribal witch doctor, or a psychic surgeon?

Naturopathy is the belief that "vital energy" forces make you healthy or sick. Naturopaths reject real medicine, including vaccinations. Of course his patients get sick and die right away. He isn't treating them. He might as well try praying away the bacteria.
lol wrong doctor, you are decribing chiros

Naturopaths can prescribe RXs,

so they are at least a step above chiropractors who are what you decribe
fix the CHI, fix it all
*CRACK*
Old 05-06-2013, 04:17 PM   #13
Blue_Buddies
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade78 View Post
that was my point--how does it spread fast? thru sex?

if you get it and it kills you fast, or you get symptoms fast....how do you spread this std?
someone has sex with the sick person and before they get very sick and show symptoms, they also have sex?

aids/etc hides, this apparently doesnt hide, so who is having sex with sick people?

Point taken. I see what you mean.

If someone is say, a high volume provider idk.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:46 PM   #14
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

http://vitals.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...e-reports?lite

Nice research... You guys are freaking out and the strain that was discussed hasn't been seen since 2009. Don't be a fool, still wrap your tool.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:00 PM   #15
Blue_Buddies
Valued Poster

Not freaking, just posting information and letting people like you and others add to it. If your going to hump, better cover your stump.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women