Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162725
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48471
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36157
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-03-2013, 08:32 AM   #1
rob70433
Registered Member

Default Screening question for guys

I don't post here often. I usually just read to get info on providers on occasion. I don't hobby often enough to keep up with the providers in the area. Lately, I have had several experiences when attempting to book a provider, where they want lots of personal info. One even wanted me to send them a copy of my driver's license. I completely understand a provider's need for safety and privacy. However, we as guys also have needs for safety and privacy. What are you doing to protect yourself and your identity? How do you book with the screening processes that providers want? I am never comfortable giving any info that could be traced back to me.
rob70433 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 08:44 AM   #2
King_Louie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

As others have posted before and will probably back me up on this....join P411.

You'll have to provide some information to them for verification, but this definitely beats having to provide the information to individual providers. After joining P411, screening is a breeze. In my experience, the only information a provider has ever asked me for was my 'Profile ID' and it was done.
King_Louie is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 08:54 AM   #3
jl11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Seriously, before this thread gets into paragraphs and paragraphs of opinions and more ramblings about hobby safety, just tell these types of providers to kiss your ass.
jl11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:06 AM   #4
johnathan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Bro, NEVER handle over your personal infor. I don't care what they say. Heck there is a lady on P411 that insisted on having a picture of you before meeting.... WTF?
johnathan is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:36 AM   #5
holmes50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

P411.
holmes50 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:39 AM   #6
skeeter

Encounters: 28

Rob I've been doing this more years than some of the guys on this board are old ... Lol
411 is your friend ... Gina will want some personal info and its gotten a little expensive but worth it .... She's very discreet in her process

Do a couple of reviews to get your name out there .... You don't have to be a posting fanatic just be known ...

Research the ladies you want to see ..... Some are very trust worthy .... I know some that know a lot about me over the years and I don't worry one minute about it ...

Have fun
skeeter is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 03:06 PM   #7
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
Rob I've been doing this more years than some of the guys on this board are old ... Lol
411 is your friend ... Gina will want some personal info and its gotten a little expensive but worth it .... She's very discreet in her process

Do a couple of reviews to get your name out there .... You don't have to be a posting fanatic just be known ...

Research the ladies you want to see ..... Some are very trust worthy .... I know some that know a lot about me over the years and I don't worry one minute about it ...

Have fun
+1 Well Said.
Arverni is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 07:48 PM   #8
Old Horn Dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

I can see P411 being useful, but I haven't needed it. I don't ever put myself in a position where I hand over any personal info. Hobby phone is the hobby phone & hobby e-mail is the hobby e-mail. I've seen girls on here who said they would see me b/c I was known on here & had reviews. I've had a TER account forever. As to how I got started before that? Well, I don't take my wallet into a session, I only bring the session amount + tip (if I think it's necessary).

Frankly, if you want a good way to write a couple of reviews w/o handing over a ton of personal info., try a couple of AMP's & review the girl from there. They don't ask you for your personal info.--you just walk in, but if you give the girl an honest review on here, it will help get you started. Read the reviews in the Massage/Spa forum to see what normally is included (they aren't that different from regular Indie Reviews) and start enjoying yourself!

Oh, and fuck that "send me a copy of your driver's license" noise. Girl's gotta be outta her damn mind...
Old Horn Dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 06:42 AM   #9
King_Louie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Horn Dog View Post
Oh, and fuck that "send me a copy of your driver's license" noise. Girl's gotta be outta her damn mind...
+1
King_Louie is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:16 AM   #10
TiCobra
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

OHD I also never bring my wallet or any other source of identification in with me to a session,the only thing goes in with me is her fee + tip...have heard too many bad experiences with client/provider...p411 is a good source for providers to use but some will take it to the extreme when screening and ask for way to much info...I had one actually wanted my license plate # and a pic of my vehicle so she could give it to her friend just in case "they didn't hear from her" in a certain amount of time...she called this person her "security" team lol...more like her pimp I'm sure...so just be careful and use the old rule that if it sounds or even looks to good to be true..it usually is.
TiCobra is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:57 PM   #11
offshore168
Registered Member

Yeah, I'm looking at P411 myself. Also, I'm thinking about buying premium here to read details of "no" reviews.

It's tough. I don't want to write reviews, and I'm not going to hang around a message board making hundreds of chatty posts just to seem like a known entity. I want to go through a reasonable screen and that be the end of it. If that doesn't pass muster with the more cautious providers, so be it.
offshore168 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 02:39 PM   #12
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

There are some ladies who see newbies with some light screening. Research the lady you would like to see and take it from there, hopefully she will accommodate you.
Nicolet is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women