Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-25-2013, 02:56 PM   #1
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Hey Providers! Where the *&^% are You?

This has been mentioned, and beaten to death probably, but why the hell ya'll ladies can't put reasonable location information in your ads is beyond me. Hello? It's like "I'm having a sale if you can guess where I am or look at my reviews and draw an average of my locations". Holy crap, it doesn't have to be GPS coordinates, just something reasonable yet generic, like "Bush & 75", "20 & Camp Bowie", "Addison". And no, most of this information is NOT in the showcases except in rare instances.

I admit, not all of you are serial offenders, but the majority are. And frankly, we have no idea if you're anywhere near where your last review said you were. Hell, lie about the cross street by one exit, just some information that tells us that we can maybe figure out how long and time consuming the drive might, or might not, be.

This is a drama free post. It is also not about Tara. No one individual is being singled out or bashed. Thank you for your time and attention to detail!
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:14 PM   #2
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm just going to start posting zip codes.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:47 PM   #3
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

while perhaps a bit vocifeous, i agree with phildo.

one of my criteria is how far i have to drive to engage in an intimate consultation.
the closer the better [20-30 mins]. the farther, possible but i'd need to know there's a higher probably of a deliteful outcum.

so, pls women, pls state generally where you are going to be consulting.
[you can put it in your ads, signature lines, showcase, even a digital display along LBJ fwy as we dodge the new ditch :^)]
pmdelites is online now   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:03 PM   #4
SweetAterPie
Valued Poster

This is the result, when one is exposed to extreme amounts of O’Reilly.
SweetAterPie is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:41 PM   #5
Guest042715
Account Disabled

Encounters: 83

Ditto. When I was hobbying more frequently my first question was always...."I'd love to meet you but where the hell are you located?"
Guest042715 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:09 PM   #6
ItalianDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I third or fourth that.
ItalianDon is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:00 PM   #7
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

better yet.... posting an ad, but not being available for a week. Or going out of town for 4 days after posting an ad... I see something i like, i want to buy it but its not available??
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:58 PM   #8
Guest090519-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Ditto what everyone else said. Us guys are lazy asses. I may have the time to post this message, but I definitely don't have the time to search for where you're at. I'm just not built like that. But to all the fine ladies that do give location info (hopefully better than just "Dallas"), your generosity warms my soul. Thank you.
Guest090519-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:55 AM   #9
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

Someone posted awhile back that guys really need just some basic info. Location, pics, price, menu, contact info, reference info and hrs. I guess I can get better at location since Carrollton is pretty big. What other info would you prefer in ads?
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:27 AM   #10
Guest062316
Account Disabled

User ID: 102724
My ECCIE Reviews

This is the REAL reason, I feel girls do not post location in ads... For example, There is a well known provider, who has always been in North Dallas, has NEVER come to Fort Worth, only for an outcall. But yet, I see her ads all over Fort Worth all the time. I reported it, lol out of sheer boredom, and the ad was left up....why? Because she never specified a location..... Therefor, No location= more ads!!!!
Guest062316 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:03 AM   #11
ItalianDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I think no location let's your little head start thinking for you, then it doesn't matter where they are, you'll make the drive...Just a guess.

For me I may not have the time to get there and back, as opposed to just being lazy.
ItalianDon is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:24 AM   #12
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getdamemo View Post
I think no location let's your little head start thinking for you, then it doesn't matter where they are, you'll make the drive...Just a guess.

For me I may not have the time to get there and back, as opposed to just being lazy.
That may be the assumption, but for me at least it doesn't work. If I don't see a location, I move on more often than not.

Here is something that hasn't been mentioned yet in this thread, but I have brought it up before: make the title of your ad meaningful. Ditch the symbols and cute sayings. Tell me something about you that makes me want to click on the ad, like location, availability for short notice, physical description. All the other crap just blends in like so much white noise.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:37 AM   #13
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

So true Lolabrea01. A lot of guys don't have time to read everything or search for everything so making it as simple and to the point is really easier for all. We can brag all day long about how great we can suck dick and make a man go to his knees from pleasure but that is the ladies talking and as someone would say blowing smoke up our asses. Our reviews speak of our services and it tells the man more what we are good at and what they want from us better then we can. Location is a big factor for a lot of guys. TinMan, I remember that and every since then I just have a simple title and go on. Sometimes simple is the best. I rather use my head for more fun stuff then trying to write along ad not many will read.
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:28 AM   #14
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

i always put all the correct info in my ads yet i still get texts and pm's asking me where i am located...
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=725980&highlight
... and everyone knows my ads are long as hell lol. maybe thats why they arent reading it? so guys are offenders of this as well!

not to mention all my reviews have the same location except for my doubles reviews
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:40 AM   #15
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

short story: in my opinion/belief, including your location in your ad title, your ad text, or your signature line helps me decide whether or not i'd want to drive that distance to come visit you.

that's not to say that including it will convince me to make an appt [there are many other factors i consider], but it just might land you a spot on my gcho [go-check-her-out] list for a future appt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Passion View Post
Someone posted awhile back that guys really need just some basic info. Location, pics, price, menu, contact info, reference info and hrs. I guess I can get better at location since Carrollton is pretty big. What other info would you prefer in ads?
Truly, in your case, carrollton is sufficient for me. but something like "near rosemeade and josey" or "comfy incall near trinity mills and gbt" or even "north carrollton" or "sw carrollton" would help as well.

most ads are great and have plenty of info to entice and/or intrigue a guy.
as of 10/07/2012, Eccie is allowing women to include fees in their ads [http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=2]
so, in addition to some seductive "come here" ad text and tantalizing photos [optional], what helps me make my decision is WHERE she is located [general location]!

let's look at a few example from recent ads ....
  • "Ill be in the Ft. Worth area" - well, at least i know it's FW, but she could have added NE, NW, SE, SW, or downtown cos FW is HUGE [15 miles E-W, 12 miles N-S].
  • "Available in Dallas and Surrounding areas." - that's not very helpful :^(
  • "I am offering incall /outcall in the DFW and Surrounding areas. ... easily accessible from anywhere in the High Five area." - again, not exactly helpful. ANYWHERE in the metroplex is easily accescible from the High Five :^(
  • "So What are you waiting for Call Me. Unrushed 5 star service!!!... IN/OUT CALL" - NO location at all :^( :^(
  • "Location: U.S.A" - her tag line. OhhhhKay.... "pm for info" - in her ad. i still dont know where she is :^( :^( :^(

** NOW WE'RE TALKING!!
  • "Two locations available.......arlington/fr.worth....and dallas (galleria area)" - pretty good.
  • "Uptown Dallas, Near 35 & Oak Lawn" - this is her tagline under her avatar.
  • "Off Tollway & Belt Line or Preston & Arapaho" - much better than "N. Dallas"
  • "Available to play at my upscale, CLEAN, and private galleria area incall all week. ... near the Galleria in north Dallas" - yep, that works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolabrea01 View Post
This is the REAL reason, I feel girls do not post location in ads... For example, There is a well known provider, who has always been in North Dallas, has NEVER come to Fort Worth, only for an outcall. But yet, I see her ads all over Fort Worth all the time. I reported it, lol out of sheer boredom, and the ad was left up....why? Because she never specified a location..... Therefor, No location= more ads!!!!
here's all i could find in the ad guidelines.
"Some of our Metro Locations have Provider Ad Subdivisions. (ex. Dallas/Fort Worth, 5 NE Texas Subdivisions, etc) You may post your weekly ad in as many subdivisions you would like within your 5 city allotment for the week…..however, you must be advertising availability for the geographic location you are advertising in….whether you will be traveling there from another city, have an incall in that town, or provide outcall appts to that area."

so who knows why's women dont include location in their ads. guess they're as lazy as some of us guys :^)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getdamemo View Post

no location wont make me drive there ... cos i wont know where to go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan
If I don't see a location, I move on more often than not.
i'm with TinMan on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Passion View Post
So true Lolabrea01. A lot of guys don't have time to read everything or search for everything so making it as simple and to the point is really easier for all. We can brag all day long about how great we can suck dick and make a man go to his knees from pleasure but that is the ladies talking and as someone would say blowing smoke up our asses. Our reviews speak of our services and it tells the man more what we are good at and what they want from us better then we can. Location is a big factor for a lot of guys. TinMan, I remember that and every since then I just have a simple title and go on. Sometimes simple is the best. I rather use my head for more fun stuff then trying to write a long ad not many will read.
Passion, you have it, Truly!! esp that last line!!

so, ladies, WHERE ARE YOU??
pmdelites is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women