Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60548
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42052
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36415
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-17-2013, 02:52 PM   #1
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Boston Bombing gives RWWs a reason to stall immigration reform

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3092929.html

OK -- If you think Louie Gohmert is a nut, then check out why Iowa's Steve King wants to shut down immigration reform.

Though no arrests had (or still have) been made, he was busy speculating that a "person on a student visa" had perpetrated the bombing.

I can't make this shit up folks. I'm not sure King and Gohmert aren't BOTH members of the Sandbox... they're surely nutty enough!

The Boston Marathon bombings show that immigration reform could endanger the public, Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) said Tuesday, speculating that the attack might have been perpetrated by an immigrant. In fact, law enforcement authorities have not named any suspect so far.

"Some of the speculation that has come out is that, yes, it was a foreign national and, speculating here, that it was potentially a person on a student visa," King said to the National Review's Robert Costa. "If that's the case, then we need to take a look at the big picture."

King, who has previously vowed to block a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants, said the Boston bombings should slow movement on immigration reform

As he noted, there's only speculation about who perpetrated the attack at this point. Although some media reports on Monday said a Saudi national was being questioned, law enforcement and the White House have said there is currently no suspect.

Still, King implied that foreign nationals were behind the bombings.

"If we can’t background-check people that are coming from Saudi Arabia, how do we think we are going to background-check the 11 to 20 million people that are here from who knows where?" he said.

King has a long history of controversial statements on immigrants and is one of the most outspoken House opponents of immigration reform. He offered his latest comments on the same day that the Senate's bipartisan "gang of eight" unveiled an immigration reform bill that would allow some undocumented immigrants to become citizens after an arduous process and numerous border security improvements.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 04:46 PM   #2
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3092929.html

OK -- If you think Louie Gohmert is a nut, then check out why Iowa's Steve King wants to shut down immigration reform.

Though no arrests had (or still have) been made, he was busy speculating that a "person on a student visa" had perpetrated the bombing.

I can't make this shit up folks. I'm not sure King and Gohmert aren't BOTH members of the Sandbox... they're surely nutty enough!

The Boston Marathon bombings show that immigration reform could endanger the public, Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) said Tuesday, speculating that the attack might have been perpetrated by an immigrant. In fact, law enforcement authorities have not named any suspect so far.

"Some of the speculation that has come out is that, yes, it was a foreign national and, speculating here, that it was potentially a person on a student visa," King said to the National Review's Robert Costa. "If that's the case, then we need to take a look at the big picture."

King, who has previously vowed to block a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants, said the Boston bombings should slow movement on immigration reform

As he noted, there's only speculation about who perpetrated the attack at this point. Although some media reports on Monday said a Saudi national was being questioned, law enforcement and the White House have said there is currently no suspect.

Still, King implied that foreign nationals were behind the bombings.

"If we can’t background-check people that are coming from Saudi Arabia, how do we think we are going to background-check the 11 to 20 million people that are here from who knows where?" he said.

King has a long history of controversial statements on immigrants and is one of the most outspoken House opponents of immigration reform. He offered his latest comments on the same day that the Senate's bipartisan "gang of eight" unveiled an immigration reform bill that would allow some undocumented immigrants to become citizens after an arduous process and numerous border security improvements.
whirlie brought it up yesterday

Saudi National suspect is under guard at Boston hospital.................

Under Obama Saudi nationals will soon be granted "Fast Pass" status; Only an exclusive handful of countries enjoy inclusion in the Global Entry program: Canada, Mexico, South Korea and the Netherlands. Obama recently approved Saudi nationals to be part of this program.

http://michellemalkin.com/2013/03/22...-saudi-arabia/
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:07 PM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Actually the reports of a saudi national suspect was bullshit. They still are looking for suspects.

But it's not surprising that fucking idiots like King ... And the mondless douchebags who follow ignoramuses like him (Whirlyturd) would be on that bandwagon in a heartbeat.

Egg on their faces, the bunch of them.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/17/us/bos...sts/index.html
Old 04-18-2013, 12:39 AM   #4
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Isn't the immigration bill in the Senate....the body controlled by democrats..... so how does the right wing control the vote.....?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:02 AM   #5
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Isn't the immigration bill in the Senate....the body controlled by democrats..... so how does the right wing control the vote.....?

It is amazing that you are this stupid, this misinformed, this deflective and do nothing but muddy the water with all your ramblings. STFU when you are not germane to the subject or when you ignore the point of the OP.

You MUST be insane!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:04 AM   #6
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post

It is amazing that you are this stupid, this misinformed, this deflective and do nothing but muddy the water with all your ramblings. STFU when you are not germane to the subject or when you ignore the point of the OP.

You MUST be insane!
Google the word "irony".
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:49 AM   #7
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Google the word "irony".
Google it yourself!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:58 AM   #8
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

Same way the gun bill was not passed idiot.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:59 AM   #9
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post

You MUST be insane!

He and the cog are in the same asylum
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:28 AM   #10
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Actually the reports of a saudi national suspect was bullshit. They still are looking for suspects.

But it's not surprising that fucking idiots like King ... And the mondless douchebags who follow ignoramuses like him (Whirlyturd) would be on that bandwagon in a heartbeat.

Egg on their faces, the bunch of them.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/17/us/bos...sts/index.html
I would have used "were" instead of "was", and "mindless" instead of "mondless".
Nevertheless, this immigration bill is probably the best we conservatives are going to get. At least this time, some of our concerns are being taken into account. I really like the provision that doesn't allow the use of federal benefits for the first 10 years. Hell, they might even pay fines, back taxes, and penalties!
I will give credit to the liberals on this one. I would naturally prefer everyone who is here illegally to go home, but that isn't going to happen. They have come up with a reasonable compromise, so even though I hate most everything they do, they have done some good work with this bill .
If future illegal immigration can be halted, a very large assumption, of course, then we can construct a legal immigration program that benefits the USA Treasury, such as requiring immigrants to go into the EB5 program. I would prefer that to the programs that benefit the corporation's treasuries, such as cheap farm workers and cheap scientists.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:34 AM   #11
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

"Elections have consequences"................. ....

Barack Hussein Obama
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:38 AM   #12
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

The gun bill was not going to pass anyway. It has nothing to do with immigration.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:42 AM   #13
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Obama knew it wasn't going to pass; he wants a wedge issue for the 2014 elections...it is all about power consolidation and saving Obama's Lame Duck Presidency.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 08:21 AM   #14
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
I would have used "were" instead of "was", and "mindless" instead of "mondless".
No. You would have used words like faggot.

Typing with your thumbs on a small device doesn't always make for most accurate post. But I'm sure you knew I meant "mondless."

More unnecessary attack rhetoric, JL. If this means the court ordered truce is off, then allow me to retort...
Old 04-18-2013, 08:22 AM   #15
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Obama knew it wasn't going to pass; he wants a wedge issue for the 2014 elections...it is all about power consolidation and saving Obama's Lame Duck Presidency.
Clairvoyant as ever.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women