Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60413
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41684
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2013, 05:53 AM   #16
jl11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Why even have a screening standard if you're not going to screen a client or two? Sure you can say, "well I trusted my gut on this one", but that's not screening. Employment info shouldn't even be involved in screening. LE officers may work a 2nd desk job, or at Wendy's. The employer is going to get curious as to who is calling for a reference which can lead to negative things, so why would any guy in his right mind give that out. All a LE officer has to do is tell his wife that's working somewhere to vouch for him when being called for a reference.
It's better to hold the client off when he calls at the agreed upon time 15 to 30 mins bc LE operates on a timed schedule. Granite, the undercover may hold off, but it's still a better chance than what could play out by giving out any personal info either way.
This hobby is risky which is why I don't hobby often. When I do there's a thrill factor in it. I'm not as risky as I was years ago and would rather be screened, but I still don't feel 100% safe when I know a provider is a tough screener.
jl11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:55 AM   #17
Guest101613-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 163425
My ECCIE Reviews

April,

I felt the need to put my 2 cents in. Kudos to you for screening so heavily. If all providers screened like that, than people wouldn't have a problem with it. I've had 2 people so far today that tried to schedule with me, and couldn't provide any provider references, were only Eccie members, and would not participate in my other screening options.

I would like to say this, no verification, no visit. PERIOD, NO EXCEPTIONS!! I love how these guys want to be UTR, but don't care to participate in screening. These are my thoughts on it, and why I screen so hard.... Your 1 time donation is not worth putting myself AND my clients at risk. I have a career outside of this profession that I have worked VERY hard for my entire life, and to compromise my safety (getting in trouble) would be more detrimental to myself than any of my regular clients.

So guys, if you are planning on making an appointment with me, have no provider references, and are not willing to participate in my screen, than please don't waste my time or yours. To the gentlemen that have no problem with being screened, thank you so much. I hope that you appreciate that you can feel completely comfortable when we meet.

"And that's all I gotta say about that!"
(Forrest Gump)

XOXOXO,
Tay Tay
Guest101613-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:28 AM   #18
MrGiz
BANNED

April... even though I do have a little personal insight to your dilemma... I can only imagine how frustrating it must be, personally.

I have come to rely upon P411 quite a bit, these days... it has surely made things easier, when dealing with girls in different areas, that may have never even heard of me before. If they happen to be Eccie girls... I usually give a "Triple Verification" right up front, using P411 request, Eccie, PM, and Hobby Email Address which can all be cross-referenced. I definitely respect the screening requirements of all of you Female Angels!

On another note:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManOnAMission View Post
. . . Boy, I wish Julie had not retired. . .
You and me, both!! I am absolutely positive, that we are not alone!
Julie is a Fine Fine Female!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:16 AM   #19
Guest101613-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 163425
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=MrGiz;1052680607]I definitely respect the screening requirements of all of you Female Angels!

Love ya Giz!!!
Tay Tay
Guest101613-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:31 AM   #20
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
April... even though I do have a little personal insight to your dilemma... I can only imagine how frustrating it must be, personally.

I have come to rely upon P411 quite a bit, these days... it has surely made things easier, when dealing with girls in different areas, that may have never even heard of me before. If they happen to be Eccie girls... I usually give a "Triple Verification" right up front, using P411 request, Eccie, PM, and Hobby Email Address which can all be cross-referenced. I definitely respect the screening requirements of all of you Female Angels!
I do the exact same thing. I generally give three or four references, ECCIE handle and P411 user name. It just makes it a hell of a lot easier for the ladies.

Quote:
You and me, both!! I am absolutely positive, that we are not alone!
Julie is a Fine Fine Female!!
Quote:
You aren't!!!!! Julie was a ton of fun both in and out of the sack. She is one of a kind and I truly hope she is doing well.
Guest052115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:13 PM   #21
Bob Breck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I hate to repeat some things already said here and I agree with both side of the argument, as conflicting as that sounds. I'd like to discuss a few paradoxical problems I've encountered.
I've been active on eccie for a little while now, by definition I'm still a newbie. Although I started hobbying in Illinois and had a encounters with a non-eccie provider. I have nothing to show for references. I did my homework, like months of research and observation. My experience with that provider proved to be very much unpleasant. I just don't think she would make for a good reference. Without going on a rant my point is I did my homework and satisfied myself that she was real and legit which turned out to be true but she didn't have any reviews and that turned out to be an expensive learning lesson.
Some may find this familiar, when I got time I don't have the money, I've got more than just LE to worry about. It's actually hard to squirrel a few hundred dollars cash, do your homework, pick a provider and then and only then your window of opportunity reveals itself put things into motion. So here are some difficulties I've encountered. I don't have a hobby phone, want one but it's a loose end I'd have to worry about, so I email or pm. That has proven to be not so reliable, the providers I try to contact seem to be the ones are newbie friendly. If they respond its usually not so prompt and window of opportunity closes.
So I feel that references are a two way street and I am willing to give my RL info to a provider for a reference. I've got to know though that the person I'm about to give this sensitive info to is a real person. I get the impression that they are real when I see them active on the boards, although it could be a pseudo impression of security. Most of the providers who request either references or employment info are usually of a higher caliber and carry a higher rate which makes things more difficult.
I was tempted a few weeks ago to make "friends" with a certain x-mas themed agency, what they call them? Gnomes? Even though they carried a ton of positive reviews they just seemed a little "in the limelight" for me.
I've got a bunch of criteria to satisfy before I can set into a plan of action, which seems to paralyze me into no action. I know I've gotten a little long winded here, if you've made it this far thank you, my point is we both have a common interest of safety and security on both sides. We live in a world where there a scam or scheme around every corner, we both have to be careful, also lets be business like and respond to emails or pm's. I guess if comes down to it I'll get a hobby phone, but I'm going to throw it away when I'm done, got to clean up behind myself.
One more thing, like previously posted I won't be doing any reviews either.
Bob Breck is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:09 PM   #22
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

You won't see me surfing the ladies of Backpage or $100 per hour "specials" - I only stick to the elite ladies and have no problems giving them personal info. Those that dig around on BP for "deals" ... Yeah you better be worried about who gets your private info.
Arverni is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women