Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 378
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60546
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42048
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2013, 12:33 PM   #61
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
How soon before the Constitution is killed by "demographics," you ignorant bastard?

I'll mark the date on my calendar and throw a big old shindig! And I'll invite every demographic I know, including those who weren't allowed any rights when the fucking constitution was handed down from Mount Sinai!
Here's your link Yssup.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:50 PM   #62
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Americans citizens would do the work if cheap assholes like WTF were willing to pay more and offer benefits.
Yea like you pay more at those Asian Spa's! You cheap hypocritical Asshole, Jewish Lawyer indeed! You free market fucs cry about the free market but then you want to limit labor bur not capital flow. You really just do not have a clue JL. Go find yo girl who love you long time and buy her health insurance!:mf r_lol:
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 02:00 PM   #63
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
If that's true then why did the Republicans do so bad with Asians and Women. Asians would seem to be perfect for Republican gain but they failed with them. Answer me that is you can keep from hurling insults.
Do you really not understand why?

Even though Asians are the highest average minority group (even outperforming whites on average), they are still just as turned off by the conservative message of anti-Immigration and the decidedly "good 'ole white boy" veneer of the Republican party.

As for women, it's just as clear. When you allow people like Todd Akin and Richard Mourdock represent your party, you're going to turn off women voters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
Another vote for illegal immigration (I guess). I'm not for it but yeah I'm for it, but I'm not for it.

I am for a flat tax by the way, and yeah I am really for it.
Again, as in my previous post, no one is for illegal immigration. Is it incomprehensible to you how someone can be against something yet realize it's a complex problem and requires a solution that takes longer than a 10 second sound byte to fix?
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 02:08 PM   #64
CJ7
Valued Poster

I suggest we create new laws because we cant enforce the laws we already have
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 03:10 PM   #65
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
Ah yes, but if the free market dictates that he can get away with it, doesn't the conservative argument ask why he should pay any more than he has to?
I believe the free market requires honest businessmen to function most efficiently. Breaking the law, not reporting wages paid to employees by intentionally and willfully mischaracterizing them as subcontractors is breaking the law, thereby thwarting free and fair competition. Everyone should play by the same rules and not cheat.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 03:13 PM   #66
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yea like you pay more at those Asian Spa's! You cheap hypocritical Asshole, Jewish Lawyer indeed! You free market fucs cry about the free market but then you want to limit labor bur not capital flow. You really just do not have a clue JL. Go find yo girl who love you long time and buy her health insurance!:mf r_lol:
Fuck, you are so stupid it is beyond words. They aren't my employees, you dumb, thickheaded shit for brains idiot. I tip them, I don't employ them. I would bet you drive your mommy and daddy to drink and accuse the other of fucking a retard resulting in the conception of your stupid ass. (That is assuming that your dad isn't in jail for beating her)
Old 04-09-2013, 03:17 PM   #67
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
Do you really not understand why?

Even though Asians are the highest average minority group (even outperforming whites on average), they are still just as turned off by the conservative message of anti-Immigration and the decidedly "good 'ole white boy" veneer of the Republican party.

As for women, it's just as clear. When you allow people like Todd Akin and Richard Mourdock represent your party, you're going to turn off women voters.

Again, as in my previous post, no one is for illegal immigration. Is it incomprehensible to you how someone can be against something yet realize it's a complex problem and requires a solution that takes longer than a 10 second sound byte to fix?
Didn't Todd Akin get cut off by the party, but it was after the deadline and they were stuck with him on the ballot? Had he not made that stupid comment he would have won, so you just got lucky he was overconfident, just like the liberals are now.
Old 04-09-2013, 03:20 PM   #68
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
Here's your link Yssup.
It comes as no surprise that Bouljay is speaking out of his ass again.

Making shit up isn't cute ... It's dishonest.

Your argument -- if that's what you want to call it -- is invalid.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 03:21 PM   #69
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Didn't Todd Akin get cut off by the party, but it was after the deadline and they were stuck with him on the ballot? Had he not made that stupid comment he would have won, so you just got lucky he was overconfident, just like the liberals are now.
They tried to replace him with his brother Dick, but didn't think it would make an appropriate bumpersticker.
Old 04-09-2013, 04:02 PM   #70
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
I believe the free market requires honest businessmen to function most efficiently. Breaking the law, not reporting wages paid to employees by intentionally and willfully mischaracterizing them as subcontractors is breaking the law, thereby thwarting free and fair competition. Everyone should play by the same rules and not cheat.
I don't disagree that everyone should play by the same rules and not cheat. Part of the problem, imo, is when the guys who the rules are supposed to govern are the ones making the rules...

Quote:
The Republican party tried to convince him to drop out, but he believed he could still recover and win so he stayed in despite the party asking him to drop. The Republican party wasn't very vocal about denouncing what he said though and they asked him to drop out only after the comment got out and public opinion started turning against him. What's scary to me is that as you said, if he hadn't made the comment, I also believe he would've won the election.

This is why I'm hoping the Republicans will learn from mistakes like that and adapt to the future instead of trying to hold to old and outdated policies. And if they do that and capture more congressional seats or the White House, I'm fine with the Democratic party having to adapt or die as well just like the situations Republicans now find themselves in.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 05:31 PM   #71
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Fuck, you are so stupid it is beyond words. They aren't my employees, you dumb, thickheaded shit for brains idiot. I tip them, I don't employ them. )
And do you think I employee a roofer, a plumber , painters? They are contract workers. I pay their boss, who then pays them. They do not work for me.

But I do hire their company who they work for. Same principal as you hiring some undocumented girl with no papers from China to fuc. That is why you are the hypocrite. I don't bitch about illegal immigration and then turn around and go to some Asian Spa.

That is the shit for brains concept you are having trouble with.

I am for a free'er movement of labor, just like you are for a free'er movement of capital.
Quote:
. You really just do not have a clue JL. Go find you girl who love you long time and buy her health insurance!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:25 PM   #72
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
And do you think I employee a roofer, a plumber , painters? They are contract workers. I pay their boss, who then pays them. They do not work for me.

But I do hire their company who they work for. Same principal as you hiring some undocumented girl with no papers from China to fuc. That is why you are the hypocrite. I don't bitch about illegal immigration and then turn around and go to some Asian Spa.

That is the shit for brains concept you are having trouble with.

I am for a free'er movement of labor, just like you are for a free'er movement of capital.
I bet you are, more poor peasants to exploit..asshole.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:56 PM   #73
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You're a pussycrite

Quote:
I bet you are, more poor peasants to exploit..asshole.
I'm not the one bitching about illegal immigrants and then fucking them in Asian Spa's. Just admit it, cheap pussy turns you into a pussycrite!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:22 PM   #74
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

How do them Asian spas work? I mean, where do they get them gals? Where do they keep them? Are they exchange students?

or...
Old 04-09-2013, 09:37 PM   #75
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Apparently Jewish Lawyer's makes sure they all have affordable Healthcare and are paid a living wage!

You a immigration lawyer for Chinese hookers JL?

You ever thought about bringing over some Muslim hookers , so LovingKayla can have some live target practice

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women