Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60695
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2013, 10:10 AM   #16
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
...so if there is a Hobby Almanac somewhere, I'd like to read it....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weekend_Pussy_Hunt

It's the closest I could find... sorry.
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 10:12 AM   #17
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

weekends are slower for me as well
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 02:15 PM   #18
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
No I don't even come close to commenting on "all" of your posts...I just am amused at how you are continually posting these opinions and calling them facts..

So if it's a fact, would you mind sharing your source ?
I have befriended a lot of guys and gals who I talk to on a regular, or semi regular bases. Nearly all of the gents I know, talk too, or know of through posts on this board are older gents (I consider older to be 40 plus, you can even go as far as to say mid 40's place) and they have SO's/wives and/or children.

I also speak with several ladies from across the country on a regular bases, and every single one of them state most, meaning 51% or greater, amount of clients are older gentlemen in some type of long term relationship, again older meaning 40 plus. If you disagree, I don't know what else to tell you.

We can play the guessing game, so I'll ask the first question, anyone and everyone can answer...

In your opinion what percentage of hobbyist are over the age of 40?
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:01 PM   #19
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

From a study in Vancouver:
"Contrary to the popular belief that clients of the sex trade are single men who don’t have other access to sexual relations, over 57% of those arrested were in serious, committed relationships."

More fun demographics, including a study in Kansas City:
http://www.ejhs.org/volume11/brewer.htm
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:13 PM   #20
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCQuestor View Post
From a study in Vancouver:
"Contrary to the popular belief that clients of the sex trade are single men who don’t have other access to sexual relations, over 57% of those arrested were in serious, committed relationships."

More fun demographics, including a study in Kansas City:
http://www.ejhs.org/volume11/brewer.htm
Thank you Mr. Questor, it was getting kinda heated, and we all know Malwoody cant afford that 3rd strike LOL.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:52 AM   #21
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default Well Mr Hobby Central....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenMonk View Post
We can play the guessing game, so I'll ask the first question, anyone and everyone can answer...

In your opinion what percentage of hobbyist are over the age of 40?
From the article Quester linked..

Demographics

"Younger men (< age 35) were substantially more likely to be clients than older men, with the likelihood decreasing monotonically for each increasing older age group in the arrest data sets (Tables 1a and 1b). Men age 65 and older were especially unlikely to be clients (observed frequencies 0-26% of expected). The GSS data on clients showed roughly the same pattern as the arrest data sets, except for the youngest age group. The relative share of sexual partnerships reported by heterosexual men in the GSS also declines monotonically with age, although not as abruptly in the older age groups."

So you see Mr I know everything about this lifestyle, it is IMO a very inexact science and forgive me but I just get a bit weary of you always purporting to have "facts" involving this covert lifestyle. Hell even the scientific surveys done are not like Nielson ratings....LOL. Does anyone really know the true % of married versus single?? Will we ever? Maybe if prostitution is legalized someday but until then I contend we are dealing with conjecture and opinions and not "facts"...

Of course all of this is IMHO.......!!!!!!!
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:02 AM   #22
Jmister
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

If nothing else this thread just made a newbie quite happy! Weekends are about all i have free and i was worried i was going to need to book things wayyyy in advance. Having to schedule a meeting with one of these ladies for a month+ out(what i was expecting) would be torture for me lol
Jmister is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:05 AM   #23
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmister View Post
If nothing else this thread just made a newbie quite happy! Weekends are about all i have free and i was worried i was going to need to book things wayyyy in advance. Having to schedule a meeting with one of these ladies for a month+ out(what i was expecting) would be torture for me lol
Check with Ken Monk...I'm sure he has polled all of the providers and can tell you who is available....
Old 03-27-2013, 07:14 AM   #24
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Thank you Mr. Questor, it was getting kinda heated, and we all know Malwoody cant afford that 3rd strike LOL.

Old 03-27-2013, 09:34 AM   #25
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

I actually read the entire study. Then I laughed. It is not even close. The study relies almost exclusively on men arrested for soliciting street walkers. The kinds of guys you don't find here on ECCIE, seeking out the kind of women you don't find here on ECCIE. The two groups - internet hobbyist versus street patrons - bear little resemblance to one another.

According to the study, the majority of men were young. Hispanics and black were overrepresented while whites were underrepresented. This could not be farther from reality.

In Indianapolis, the majority of men had only a high school diploma, GED, or none of the above. Again, nowhere close to reality.

In Dallas, Houston, and Portland, men were of average height, but lower BMI than the average population. Again, not even close.

The study describes young men of limited education, with a significantly higher mixture of minority races than is represented in the general population. In other words, the study is focused on the exact population of men most likely to be screened out by legitimate, smart providers. Their data was gathered following their arrest for prostitution. There is a reason they are called low hanging fruit, which is generally what gets them screened out in the first place. Smart hobbyists are not likely to be represented in this study precisely because they are smart enough not to be the low hanging fruit.

Every woman who responded to this thread said the same thing - yes indeed, weekends tend to be slower than weekdays. To be more specific, weekday afternoons are the busiest time of all, with weekday evenings being a close second.

Why? Well, precisely because of what KenMonk said - most men are married, and its alot easier to come up with an alibi at work for a Wed afternoon than it is for a Saturday afternoon with the wife. The keyword in Ken's post was "most". Not all hobbyists are married, but the majority of hobbyists are.

Face it Mal, you just aren't normal. Then again, we like that about you, so its OK.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:16 AM   #26
big country
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

No one has brought the "disposable income" angle into this.
big country is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:34 AM   #27
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

When Ken first mentioned "older", he sited the age of 50+, which when I read that, I didn't agree with that age but I just didn't write a response. Because in the long run, it really doesn't mean anything but his supposition, whether right or wrong, that's his belief.

On a side note, how old are YOU, Ken? It's my understanding that you're a younger man. Just thinking and writing out loud, but I can understand you believing that most of the collective "our" client base is older than you are.

But then, I'm only guessing at some of MY suppositions that I have about your age! (Noticed you still have that grotesque avatar working! I've also heard you're nice. Why the zombie? )

At any rate, from MY perspective on age, well it's changed for me. When I first started, I would have said late 40's, all of 50's, were my mainstay.

Now? It's so much younger that when someone closer to my own age contacts me, I start to jump up and down (To translate, anyone closer to 50 - 60. LOVE IT!).

So for me, MY opinion is that there are plenty of younger men (25-35) who are curious and wanting to try being with someone else.

At the end of the day, if someone pinned me down and asked what I believed to be the average age range for myself, only, it would be in the 40's age range for a general average, which would be the second number that Ken came up with.

But Ken, remember from my vantage point, that a man in his early 40's isn't that old to me. Yes, he may be a head of industry or a very successful individual, but he has a LOT of living still to do.

Not sure if I've really added anything to this conversation but I will also agree with what many of the others have said. Some of my best days have been Sundays and Saturdays, especially if I'm traveling. But generally, during the day (and early evenings) are my best times to be available.

Hope this helps with the general premise of the original question. By the way, Kansas City just ROCKS. I loved my trip there!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:23 AM   #28
manhattan2
Registered Member

Though I am not equipped with the knowledge to take either side, the discussion reminds me a joke: "My research found that exactly 50% of our clients are above the median age. A more astonishing fact I found is that exactly 50% of our clients are below the median age."
manhattan2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:56 PM   #29
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

"Half of our clients are below average intelligence."
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 02:04 PM   #30
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhattan2 View Post
..."My research found that exactly 50% of our clients are above the median age."
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCQuestor View Post
"Half of our clients are below average intelligence."
Well, that explains why, at my age now, I'm half the man I used to be...
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women