Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42402
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2013, 06:44 AM   #16
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Damn, wish I was racist because I had a funny comment. Well probably not to the OP.

Wait, am I racist for thinking it, or only if I act on it?
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:50 AM   #17
IamNobody
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC View Post
Damn, wish I was racist because I had a funny comment. Well probably not to the OP.

Wait, am I racist for thinking it, or only if I act on it?
I had a couple pop into my head as well, just didn't want to kick the guy while he was down. Even if it was just poking fun at the situation.
IamNobody is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:42 PM   #18
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducndoan View Post
Hello Ladies,

I have a question for you guys. Do you guys feel uncomfortable with an asian guy? and Why? Because I am an asian guy. I tried to contact few girls and always there is a reason to refuse me. I do not know why? It is a stupid question but I like to know the reason. I am a gentlemen tho.
hell yes, I would feel uncomfortable with a asian guy, now a asian women would be a horse of a different color, or did I read that wrong, maybe it should have read (do you ladies feel uncomfortable with a asian guy)
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:52 PM   #19
LeilaniBebe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22302
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducndoan View Post
Hello Ladies,

I have a question for you guys. Do you guys feel uncomfortable with an asian guy? and Why? Because I am an asian guy. I tried to contact few girls and always there is a reason to refuse me. I do not know why? It is a stupid question but I like to know the reason. I am a gentlemen tho.

It would be weird if I refused to see you because of your nationality. Just because I am also asian.

Well if you would like to come to Topeka, send me an appointment request on P411.

LeilaniBebe is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:54 PM   #20
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Some of my favorite clients are Asian. Always so generous,intelligent,and kind.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:09 AM   #21
Bigboic
Registered Member

So why do you turn down all black men
Bigboic is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:24 AM   #22
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigboic View Post
So why do you turn down all black men
I'm sorry, when did this thread take a turn asking me my personal preferences on seeing black men? I have never said anywhere that I do or don't. However, if you are a black guy and I've turned you down then there must have been a dam good reason. But the fact is honey, I've never fuckin heard of you and seeings how you so rudely asked me a question publicly that is honestly my private business, I can understand why any lady would turn you down. Not only did you hijack the op's thread, you disrespected me by accusing me of turning down all black men. Very bad idea rude-ass. I see who the fuck I feel comfortable seeing. The only color I care about is green baby but I can smell a pimp through a phone call, text, or by a post. I'm smarter than you know baby and I thrive on being independent and pimps make me sick. I'm shocked how many girls actually have pimps and most that do will not see black men. Please don't categorize me with the managed girls. Maybe you should have initially contacted me privately instead of blasting your assumptions all over this silly hooker board with your very first post ever. You, my dear, are the exact reason most unmanaged girls won't see black men. Look how you just carried yourself. So, no, I don't turn down all black men. But please remember, I have the right to be selective; to men of any color. And thanks to your rude and completely uncalled for assumptions of me, you can go fuck yourself. No matter what color you are. Don't ever speak on me unless you personally know me and btw there is currently one black guy I see and he is nice, respectful, and not a pimp. Back to the original topic which was about ladies seeing Asian men, not black men.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:04 AM   #23
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
I'm smarter than you know baby
Somehow I doubt that.
swarmyone is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:42 PM   #24
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmyone View Post
Somehow I doubt that.
and I want you to think that sweetie. Are you playing wk to the op or the black guy? Just wondering as your post had nothing to do with the op's thread or my comment to the black guy crying about not getting a date from me. So really you're questioning my intelligence? Never heard of you before dude. Go watch the Superbowl and quit acting like a wk. Or maybe you're stuck at home on your computer by yourself.....aaaaawwwww well I got a Superbowl party to go to. No wk's invited
oh, and I love that you're using another providers quote. But hey wasn't she b_____ and h_____ them and then she disappeared? Haha, be careful who you associate yourself with. Your opinion means shit to me weirdo. And I'm done talking to you because you associate yourself with the _ _
Old 02-03-2013, 12:51 PM   #25
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

I don't know about the rest of you but I love Asian guys... black guys too... shit any guys are good in my book....

Slap some water wings on me and spank my bottom.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:33 PM   #26
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
and I want you to think that sweetie. Are you playing wk to the op or the black guy? Just wondering as your post had nothing to do with the op's thread or my comment to the black guy crying about not getting a date from me. So really you're questioning my intelligence? Never heard of you before dude. Go watch the Superbowl and quit acting like a wk. Or maybe you're stuck at home on your computer by yourself.....aaaaawwwww well I got a Superbowl party to go to. No wk's invited
oh, and I love that you're using another providers quote. But hey wasn't she b_____ and h_____ them and then she disappeared? Haha, be careful who you associate yourself with. Your opinion means shit to me weirdo. And I'm done talking to you because you associate yourself with the _ _
Not a WK to anybody. I just think you're rather self-righteous for a person who sucks dick for a living.
swarmyone is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:49 PM   #27
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! HAHAHAHA
Old 02-03-2013, 02:57 PM   #28
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenMonk View Post
I don't know about the rest of you but I love Asian guys... black guys too... shit any guys are good in my book....

Slap some water wings on me and spank my bottom.
Dang Ken...I didn't know that about you. I thought that was you I spied down at Missie Bs...
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:05 PM   #29
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmyone View Post
Not a WK to anybody. I just think you're rather self-righteous for a person who sucks dick for a living.
Quote:
Yeah Gemma...I found humor in his retort as well....
Swarmy calling anyone self righteous strikes me as bonefide irony.....
Maybe he's jealous because he heard you do it better than him......LOL

malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:36 PM   #30
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
I will NOT get the fuck out of here! Don't tell me what to do, unless its of a sexual nature... then tell me whatever the fuck you want :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Dang Ken...I didn't know that about you. I thought that was you I spied down at Missie Bs...
What can I say, I'm a complicated invidivual.
KenMonk is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women