Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60538
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42039
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2013, 03:01 PM   #46
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

How would you know, BTLD? You brag about not reading my posts. So you really have no idea, do you? That is why you're an idiot, and no one cares what you think.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:09 PM   #47
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
How would you know, BTLD? You brag about not reading my posts. So you really have no idea, do you? That is why you're an idiot, and no one cares what you think.
I don't brag about not reading your posts. I normally do not follow your worthless links but that certainly does not mean that I do not read your posts. I have read enough of your posts to know that you are a fence-sitting idiot!

How's that for being up to date on StupidOldLyingFart's posts?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:11 PM   #48
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
............ There is not one damn thing this administration does that you won't defend.

Obama apologists.
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:12 PM   #49
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Obama apologists.
If I am not mistaken you were (and probably still are) a GW apologist. "Nuff said!
Old 01-23-2013, 03:15 PM   #50
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Yes.......you are mistaken. As usual.
Old 01-23-2013, 03:20 PM   #51
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yes.......you are mistaken. As usual.
I only made one mistake in my life but I'll be damned if I can remember when it was!
Old 01-23-2013, 03:28 PM   #52
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

We used to think that you were conceited....

But to be conceited is a flaw..............and we all know you don't have any.
Old 01-23-2013, 03:36 PM   #53
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I only made one mistake in my life but I'll be damned if I can remember when it was!

I got it!

It was in the voting booth...........and you made the same mistake over and over again!
Old 01-23-2013, 03:41 PM   #54
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Why don't you tell that to your "big font" buddies, I B Lying & Crying and StupidOldLyingFart?
Aren’t you the whiny-fucking hypocrite, BigKoTex!!!

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=17
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:43 PM   #55
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quote:

I got it!

It was in the voting booth...........and you made the same mistake over and over again!
+1
Old 01-23-2013, 03:48 PM   #56
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

From where I sit, it looked like Hillary held her own and even sent the Right Wing TV and Radio personalities into apoplexy.

Limbaugh and Hannity melted down almost as big time as most of you DIPSHITS on this board.

And she didn't need big fonts to do it.

Say hello to our first woman President, assholes!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:22 PM   #57
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
But this is responsibility in its unique Washington sense of responsibility without consequences. Clinton remains in her cabinet position and, while four underlings have been reassigned, she herself has suffered no consequences as a result of the disaster for which she says she is responsible.
Oh? Washington responsibility seems like the "corporate responsibility" of your mostly right wing CEOs, only without the golden parachutes? Tell me which CEO involved in most of the scandals of the last ten or twenty years even took responsibility and when they did gave up their posts or in most cases even fired an underling??? Seems that Washington may have a bit higher level of responsibility than those folks.

Also, who in GB43's administration even took the responsibility for the neglect and fuck ups in Afghanistan and especially for those in Iraq? Did Rummy resign when we weren't met with flowers? Who took the fall for not securing the ammo and weapons dumps that armed the insurgency, or for the huge pile of cash that just disappeared? Got any responses on those?

Jesus Christ all you righty guys are such incredible fucking hypocrites on this type of thing. Everything is OK when you are a righty, but the exact same or better is treason if you are a Dem. Wake the fuck up.

Quote:
Senator Rand Paul criticized Clinton for her alleged ignorance of the security concerns that were repeatedly expressed by Ambassador Chris Stevens and other diplomats in Libya. Paul said that if he had been president, he would have fired her:
Duh, Rand Paul will never, NEVER be president, but if he were he would never appoint a woman and certainly not a DEM woman to any post. He wouldn't even have a Dem in his cabinet. Furthermore, OF COURSE he would fire Hillary, she's a Dem woman. I double damn guarantee you that he would NOT fire any person he appointed to the Sec. of State position. GB didn't fire Rummy, or Condi or anybody else for 9/11 or all the post 9/11 fuckups in Iraq or Afghanistan and neither would Rand.

Quote:
In another widely-reported exchange, Clinton blew up at Senator Ron Johnson, who asked her about the administration’s false but oft-repeated claim that the Benghazi attack was part of a protest against an anti-Islamic YouTube video. “What difference would it make?” Hillary shouted:
She's right, it doesn't matter what the reason is (would it matter why 9/11 happened? No, it did, we found who and why isn't too important), they called it an act of terror immediately and didn't have all the info to determine if it was connected to all the other protests at other embassies and consulates that same day. It is a red herring. Furthermore, no one really knows how much the assault in Benghazi was planned or coordinated since they don't 100% know who did it nor have they caught any perpetrators yet.

Shit happens, hindsight is 20/20, terrorists do bad things and we can't predict or prevent them all. Period. We can learn from past mistakes, but we are all human and not perfect. No human organization is perfect either. We weren't even responsible for the video, even if it was or wasn't the inciting issue, and the video was old news anyway fanned up by clerics in other countries to incite anti-American feelings and violence. Like these terrorists need a reason? No, they don't, but they need some stupid issue to incite riots and crowds to protest violently. That is it, period. Done.
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:04 PM   #58
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by austxjr View Post
Oh? Washington responsibility seems like the "corporate responsibility" of your mostly right wing CEOs, only without the golden parachutes? You're seriously warped. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator (a Dimocrat) signed the Financial Services Modernization Act of 1999 which was avidly promoted by fellow Dimocrat, Larry Summers: who was his Secretary of Treasury – and Summers subsequently served in the Odumbo administration. Timothy Geithner (I), a Robert Rubins (a Dimocrat) and Summers protégé, was in charge of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York during the melt down, and he was appointed as Secretary of Treasury by Odumbo. CEO Angelo Mozilo of Countrywide Financial is a Dimocrat and was a major Dimocrat contributor. Jon Corzine, a former CEO of Goldman Sachs, is a Dimocrat. James "Jamie" Dimon was a former CEO of JPMorgan Chase and has remained a major Dimocrat bundler for Odumbo. Lloyd Blankfein, CEO of Goldman Sachs, is a major Dimocrat supporter who has had liberal access to Geitner.Vikram Pandit was formerly COO of Morgan Stanley and subsequently CEO of Citigroup is one of Geitner's buddy-buddies. 'Sheila Bair, who was then the head of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, wanted to get rid of Pandit but was rebuffed by Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner and Democratic Party stalwart Robert Rubin. "Vikram had gotten his job with Bob Rubin's support," she told Bloomberg Television. "There was a close working relationship there that troubled me."' http://money.msn.com/top-stocks/post...e-fc5349c182d7

Tell me which CEO involved in most of the scandals of the last ten or twenty years even took responsibility and when they did gave up their posts or in most cases even fired an underling??? Seems that Washington may have a bit higher level of responsibility than those folks.

Also, who in GB43's administration even took the responsibility for the neglect and fuck ups in Afghanistan and especially for those in Iraq? Did Rummy resign when we weren't met with flowers? Who took the fall for not securing the ammo and weapons dumps that armed the insurgency, or for the huge pile of cash that just disappeared? Got any responses on those?

Jesus Christ all you righty guys are such incredible fucking hypocrites on this type of thing. Everything is OK when you are a righty, but the exact same or better is treason if you are a Dem. Wake the fuck up.

Duh, Rand Paul will never, NEVER be president, but if he were he would never appoint a woman and certainly not a DEM woman to any post. He wouldn't even have a Dem in his cabinet. Furthermore, OF COURSE he would fire Hillary, she's a Dem woman. I double damn guarantee you that he would NOT fire any person he appointed to the Sec. of State position. GB didn't fire Rummy, or Condi or anybody else for 9/11 or all the post 9/11 fuckups in Iraq or Afghanistan and neither would Rand.

She's right, it doesn't matter what the reason is (would it matter why 9/11 happened? Bullshit!!! The administration lied to the public from day one. If it makes no fucking difference, why did they lie??? No, it did, we found who and why isn't too important), they called it an act of terror immediately and didn't have all the info to determine if it was connected to all the other protests at other embassies and consulates that same day. It is a red herring. Furthermore, no one really knows how much the assault in Benghazi was planned or coordinated since they don't 100% know who did it nor have they caught any perpetrators yet.

Shit happens, hindsight is 20/20, terrorists do bad things and we can't predict or prevent them all. Period. We can learn from past mistakes, but we are all human and not perfect. No human organization is perfect either. We weren't even responsible for the video, even if it was or wasn't the inciting issue, and the video was old news anyway fanned up by clerics in other countries to incite anti-American feelings and violence. Like these terrorists need a reason? No, they don't, but they need some stupid issue to incite riots and crowds to protest violently. That is it, period. Done.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:07 PM   #59
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

My thoughts:
I did not get to listen to all of the inquisition but I did find her answer to a question quite interesting.
Her response that she could not interfere with the processes when queried about the false information spread by the administration was enlightening.
It appears that she is claiming that the misinformation process was from a higher power than herself and there was nothing she could do about what they were doing. Not sure how one of her underlings was duped into spreading the story, so it must have been a higher authority that went around Hillary to have Ms Rice make the "process" statements.

Her admission that she is responsible for mismanagement of the State department will all but kill her chances for a presidential run, except of course that Democrats don't care about character or integrity or the ability to do the job.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:26 PM   #60
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Her admission that she is responsible for mismanagement of the State department will all but kill her chances for a presidential run, except of course that Democrats don't care about character or integrity or the ability to do the job.
Apparently, neither does the electorate.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women