Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35952
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2013, 04:28 PM   #91
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I don't disagree with much of what The President is proposing. Pretty basic common sense stuff.

Just as a note, I went to my local Verizon store a while back to renew my AirCard, and guess what is standing in the corner.
An armed guard. A big mean looking one too.

Why the fuck do we need armed guards in a Phone Store?
That could have been an Off Duty Houston Police Officer working an extra duty detail. They make extra money that way. Next time ya go in there notice his shoulder patch.I doubt he's some Rent-A-Cop from some Armed Guard service. If he is don't expect much if something goes down, just saying.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:27 PM   #92
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
having glanced over a few autopsy reports related to the subject, interviews with people associated with the person is also a major part of the autoppsy equation

in some cases tumors that were unknown prior, and other abnormal growths can cause mental instability too

just sayin
e.g.,

An autopsy conducted upon the body of Charles Whitman—approved by his father—was performed at the Cook Funeral Home on August 2. The autopsy discovered a glioblastoma (a highly aggressive and invariably fatal brain tumor) in the hypothalamus (the white matter located above the brain stem).[72] The consensus among doctors, however, was that the tumor was likely not responsible for Whitman's behavior due to its size and location.[44] This tumor would have proven fatal by the end of the year in which Whitman died.

HOWEVER

Although Whitman had been prescribed drugs, and had Dexedrine (dextroamphetamine) in his possession at his death (which a friend stated he consumed "like popcorn"),[44] the autopsy was unable to establish if he had consumed any drugs prior to the shooting. Whitman's bodily fluids had been removed and his body embalmed prior to the autopsy; therefore, no urine was available to test for traces of amphetamine having been consumed. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Whitman
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:37 PM   #93
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Why the fuck do we need armed guards in a Phone Store?
Because property, profits and guns matter, not people. No right is unconditional, not free speech, not voting, not even life, much less guns. That's a fact, jack.
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:13 PM   #94
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
How many Mexican cartels were used in the shootings in
Aurora and Sandy Hook elem? Va Tech? . . . and how assualt rifles did

You obviously are still obsessed with Obama, not the issue.
Wrong again, Assup the jackass!!!! Seung-Hui Cho didn't employ an "assualt rifle", you ignorant, obnoxious fuck -- neither did Nidal Malik Hasan or Jared Lee Loughner, Assup the jackass. BTW, Assup the jackass, James Eagan Holmes' rifle malfunctioned and jammed. http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_21132803/source-aurora-suspects-rifle-jammed

Assup the jackass is too lazy to recall actual facts; so he once again resorts to the bullshit drivel he is so famous for.

Quote:
YYou have a thing for tall powerful guys, IBSuckingdong?
You're wrong again, Assup the jackass!!!! That's your forte, Assup the jackass!!! But since you have obvious issues tall powerful gays reject you; so you resort to staying in your mommy's basement and playing with your plastic playmate, Assup the jackass. Squeak, squeak, squeak with your plastic playmate, Assup the jackass!!!!!

BTW, Assup the jackass, lest your ignorant ass has forgot --

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=641895

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=641413

Old 01-17-2013, 10:35 PM   #95
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
e.g.,

An autopsy conducted upon the body of Charles Whitman—approved by his father—was performed at the Cook Funeral Home on August 2. The autopsy discovered a glioblastoma (a highly aggressive and invariably fatal brain tumor) in the hypothalamus (the white matter located above the brain stem).[72] The consensus among doctors, however, was that the tumor was likely not responsible for Whitman's behavior due to its size and location.[44] This tumor would have proven fatal by the end of the year in which Whitman died.
Yeah, Kinky Friedman had a great song, "Ballad of Charles Whitman" in which he mentions that, "there was a rumor about a tumor, nestled at the base of his brain."

Before anyone goes wild about it my father was on campus at the time and we had a couple of friends who were WWII vets who pulled people out of the line of fire or got them down behind cover.

Bottom line is most mentally ill, deranged or mentally unstable people don't kill anyone and we may never know why most of them do something like this and certainly will never be able to predict it.

With 300 Million guns for 330 Million people a few ill/deranged people will always be able to get access to deadly weapons unless we find a way to ensure they are all or mostly all locked up. I haven't heard of a way to legislate or ensure that the NRA's "good guys" or those law abiding gun owners lock up their guns and ammo so crazies or "bad guys" (many of whom had always been law abiding citizens until they commit a heinous crime) can't get their hands on them.

Thus, unless someone figures out how to do that, the only two other courses of action are to do nothing and just be content/complicit with all the killing or try to reduce the number accessibility and deadliness of the weapons available. Anyone who comes up with another course of action that will actually be effective please let me... no let the President and Congess... know. I honestly don't think the NRA and the 2nd Amendment crazies give a shit (maybe they actually like it, who knows?) or they would try to figure a fourth way.

Just FYI, this is from a gun owner so stick that in your magazine and smoke it. I loved living in London in the 1980's when it was a gun and mostly violence free zone and don't mind admitting it. Guns are interesting and I own a few, but I love people, pussy, life and animals and would probably give up some guns and ammo to ensure the things I love (particularly if there was a gun buy back program that paid out in pussy) are not killed or destroyed.

Perhaps I just found a way to solve the program and promote our hobby at the same time - a gun buy back program that pays out in pussy! Ladies, are you up for that? Guys turn in their bang sticks for a bang and the gummint pays your donations? LOL What a way to save lives!
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:39 PM   #96
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by austxjr View Post
Yeah, Kinky Friedman had a great song, "Ballad of Charles Whitman" in which he mentions that, "there was a rumor about a tumor, nestled at the base of his brain."

Before anyone goes wild about it my father was on campus at the time and we had a couple of friends who were WWII vets who pulled people out of the line of fire or got them down behind cover.

Bottom line is most mentally ill, deranged or mentally unstable people don't kill anyone and we may never know why most of them do something like this and certainly will never be able to predict it.

With 300 Million guns for 330 Million people a few ill/deranged people will always be able to get access to deadly weapons unless we find a way to ensure they are all or mostly all locked up. I haven't heard of a way to legislate or ensure that the NRA's "good guys" or those law abiding gun owners lock up their guns and ammo so crazies or "bad guys" (many of whom had always been law abiding citizens until they commit a heinous crime) can't get their hands on them.

Thus, unless someone figures out how to do that, the only two other courses of action are to do nothing and just be content/complicit with all the killing or try to reduce the number accessibility and deadliness of the weapons available. Anyone who comes up with another course of action that will actually be effective please let me... no let the President and Congess... know. I honestly don't think the NRA and the 2nd Amendment crazies give a shit (maybe they actually like it, who knows?) or they would try to figure a fourth way.

Just FYI, this is from a gun owner so stick that in your magazine and smoke it. I loved living in London in the 1980's when it was a gun and mostly violence free zone and don't mind admitting it. Guns are interesting and I own a few, but I love people, pussy, life and animals and would probably give up some guns and ammo to ensure the things I love (particularly if there was a gun buy back program that paid out in pussy) are not killed or destroyed.

Perhaps I just found a way to solve the program and promote our hobby at the same time - a gun buy back program that pays out in pussy! Ladies, are you up for that? Guys turn in their bang sticks for a bang and the gummint pays your donations? LOL What a way to save lives!

my guns are expensive, pussys cheap

no deal
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:34 PM   #97
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
like I said... 20 dead babies was the last straw
So you are with the "lets do something/anything crowd. As long as it appears that we are doing something, the illusionary tactic. OK, at least you are consistent with your views.

What about when the next wacko shoots up grocery store or a football game or some other venue with a gun he ripped off from someone? What legislation then to prevent that one?
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:35 PM   #98
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Wrong again, Assup the jackass!!!! Seung-Hui Cho didn't employ an "assualt rifle", you ignorant, obnoxious fuck -- neither did Nidal Malik Hasan or Jared Lee Loughner, Assup the jackass. BTW, Assup the jackass, James Eagan Holmes' rifle malfunctioned and jammed. http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_21132803/source-aurora-suspects-rifle-jammed

Assup the jackass is too lazy to recall actual facts; so he once again resorts to the bullshit drivel he is so famous for.

You're wrong again, Assup the jackass!!!! That's your forte, Assup the jackass!!! But since you have obvious issues tall powerful gays reject you; so you resort to staying in your mommy's basement and playing with your plastic playmate, Assup the jackass. Squeak, squeak, squeak with your plastic playmate, Assup the jackass!!!!!

BTW, Assup the jackass, lest your ignorant ass has forgot --

another predictably civil and telling thread by one of the most emotionally challenged members of our board.

Hisnfear is persecuted on his one unwillingness to embrace the gay lifestyle he obviously favors. His constant use of the term Jackass indicates an affinity for farm animals, which can also lead to his psychosis.

But personal attack with no substance indicate but one thing. IBCrying want me to be his valentine. don't hold your breath colon blow. You're a,rapemand murder waiting to happen. I'll keep my distance. ,But if you want help, there's plenty available through social services.

Nobody blames you. It's a chemical imbalance in your mind.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:40 PM   #99
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I would truly like to know how one performing an autopsy

.... can determine from the examination of the body and the lab reports that the subject was schizophrenic at the time of his or her death.
What difference does it make to figure out he was a nutjob after the fact? That keeps going back to the point of the mental health issues. That is where I think the most good can come from to help prevent these types or tragedies. And likely many other social issues.

On the Doctor reporting thing, I don't see much problem if the Dr doing the reporting is a psychiatrist or psychologist treating someone they think may have violent tendencies. But the good old Doc looking at my bunions isn't the guy to report anything.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:12 AM   #100
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
another predictably civil and telling thread by one of the most emotionally challenged members of our board. That's your sole claim to fame Assup the jackass! See at:

Hisnfear is persecuted on his one unwillingness to embrace the gay lifestyle he obviously favors. His constant use of the term Jackass indicates an affinity for farm animals, which can also lead to his psychosis. The "jackass" is the quite appropriate symbol for your choice of political party, Assup the jackass. Just an FYI, you ignorant buffoon; perhaps your dumbass is too ignorant to have noticed, Assup the jackass.

But personal attack with no substance indicate but one thing. IBCrying want me to be his valentine. You're a fucking hypocrite, Assup the jackass. You've just described everyone of your ignorant and obnoxious posts which are nothing but "personal attacks without substance", Assup the jackass. don't hold your breath colon blow. You're a,rapemand murder waiting to happen. It's well known you're the one who has done time in a "mental ward", Assup the jackass. I'll keep my distance. ,But if you want help, there's plenty available through social services. You are the expert on receiving such help, Assup the jackass -- have at it!

Nobody blames you. It's a chemical imbalance in your mind.
Your chemical imbalance is related to your close and abnormal relationship with your toxic plastic playmate, Assup the jackass! Squeak, squeak, squeak, Assup the jackass.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:25 AM   #101
gnadfly
Account Disabled

When was the last time any of the below posters stepped inside of a school that their kids attended?

Quote:
And that is my whole point. Why throw all the pomp and circumstance at it, create all this new legislation and costs plus all the enforcement bullshit when everyone knows that it will do little to nothing to "fix" the problem

like I said... 20 dead babies was the last straw
I'm saddened by 20 dead FIRST GRADERS (not babies) but GROW A DICK! Putting armed law enforcement officers in the schools is the answer. We have them here in Houston. We even have schools with metal detectors that students have to pass thru everyday because the gang problem is so bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
Well, you stupid, fu*king Teawipes,

The President for Four More Years really has trotted out a set of EO's that ought to make you assault rifle and cop-killer ammo hoarders tremble in your overpriced combat boots, eh? These EO's are what I'd call real tyranny and quite the move to destroy our way of life - NOT.

For those of you who persist in ejaculating all over my screen with tales of how "THE END IS NEAR" for our country, don't you think it would take a little more than what we've seen so far?

OR

Are you wusses so freaking lame and limp that these are all it's going to take to take away all of your "freedoms?" You sure sound like it is.
Wow. Fully automatic sarcasm. In the hands of a libtard. Who apparently is projecting his ED issues on others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
According to the NRA razor wire around the school with machine gun nests on each corner,and parents with background checks and ID when they pick up the kids.
Yes Eva you DO have to present your ID when you go pick up your kid early from school. Even if the Admissions Clerk knows you by sight and your kid calls you Dad.

Seriously i'va, have you suffered a head injury? My money is on a motorbike accident without a helmet.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:30 AM   #102
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
So you are with the "lets do something/anything crowd. As long as it appears that we are doing something, the illusionary tactic. OK, at least you are consistent with your views.

What about when the next wacko shoots up grocery store or a football game or some other venue with a gun he ripped off from someone? What legislation then to prevent that one?

where in the fuck does all this "so you" bullshit originate ?

I wonder exactly how many times I need to tell the board how I satnd on this issue?

since COF cant fathom context after the forth (exaclty the same) explanation Ive given him, I'll just let everyone think what the fuck they want to because it doesnt seem t matter to the idiots what I say ..

SO, CC, anything you say or think... hows that?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:59 AM   #103
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Assuming the head and brain are totally intact, a pathologist performing an autopsy of a schizophrenic subject would notice the schizophrenic brain has a significant loss of gray matter compared to a normal brain as much as 25% less. The ventricles of a schizophrenic brain are much larger and contain more fluid than the normal brain. Because of these significant physical traits of the Schizophrenic Brain, Schizophrenia is not only a Mental Illness but a Brain Disease as well. Studies of Subjects with Bi-Polar disorder show similar findings.
As with any "investigation" of the result in an attempt to discover the probable cause, the question arises is the condition of the brain one of the causes of the Schizophrenia or was the Schizophrenia the cause of the condition of the brain. The former is more likely, since there are many people with brain damage who are not Schizophrenic and have not demonstrated behavioral characteristics of Schizophrenia.

I will leave it at that.

As for interview and peripheral investigations that contribute to the autopsy reports, those are not a part of the "autopsy," but are considered a part of the "inquest" that may result in a magistrate's finding based upon a standard of proof, but it is not scientifically determined from physiological or chemical examination and testing.

I am familiar with medical examiners who have drawn their own flawed opinions as to the "cause of death" and based on that experience, the medical examiner who conducted the autopsy (of which I am personally familiar) would not be qualified to determine that someone was Schizophrenic. An infamous example was a long time ago in the Houston area with an Agricultural agent was investigating certain high profile folks down in the Houston area and was found with two rifle shots in the back and the EM concluded it was suicide. Another past EM in the general Houston area hardly ever concluded that a death was a homicide and would issue the conclusion for the death certificate before reviewing any information from LE investigators.

When LE (or physicians) draw a conclusion first and then seek evidence to support their conclusion, most often they can find it. In LE work that is cosidered a "focused investigation," and in the medical profession it is malpractice.

The "behavior" of the individual determines the Schizophrenia not the brain condition.

Now, spend some time reviewing the "side effects" of many of the prescription drugs administered to persons admitted as "mental patients," who are not interviewed by a psychiatrist for days, if not weeks, after they have been "hospitalized" and have consumed days, if not weeks, worth of meds. Then look at the behavorial symptoms of the particular diagnosis reported by the psychiatrist. And "we" all know the typical "requirement" for the road to "recovery" .... admit you are sick....and until you do that you will never be "cured." AA 101.

The subjective nature of "mental health" evaluations and decisions is the exact reason why I have a problem with a broad sweep with the movement to restrict access to firearms .... I am not advocating that "crazies" be handed firearms ... I am merely addressing the abuses throughout our social and judicial history that have resulted because of the conclusions drawn from "deviant" behavior of persons who were "observed" to not be acting "normal" ... it began with the Salem witch trials and continues to the present day.

Look at the name-calling and labeling on this board:

I will "assume" everyone posting on here is a potential juror on a "mental health" case that could result in whether or not the "defendant" will be allowed to purchase a firearm. The standard for determining the "conclusion" is not the same as in a criminal case.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:17 AM   #104
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I believe they have a similar responsibility to report the breakout of an infectious disease that could possibly become epidemic. This is the same thing in my book.
Well, with all due respect, your "book" is wrong.

A urine or blood test reveals the disease, based on known elements in either.

It's a scientific test with a scientifically identifiable element.

The "problem" with the current proposal, is a physician, who may or may not have a political agenda in the issue, can either turn his back on the questionable behavior or report his conclusions as to the questionable behavior by merely putting a notation in the file. It is a subjective decision.

The answer to the doctor: None of your business.

Unfortunately, Obaminable and Joe the Clown are proposing a process that will result in the trampling of the rights of many of the people who supported them in their election and re-election, because the recipients of government benefits do not have the option of simply finding another doctor for their care and those doctors/facilities who are authorized to accept "government benefit" patients can be REQUIRED as a condition of continued receipt of reimbursement to investigate and report on firearm ownership and use.

A "rich" person with a PPO plan can find a "gun friendly" physician.

Or a politician. Don't you think that "behavior" looks strange?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:06 AM   #105
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

gnadflogmydick, there's nothing remotely "automatic" about my statement. Your reading for comprehension skills are obviously nonexistent. I'll give you the short version: You Teawipes are grasping at straws, making much ado about nothing, and saying anything in order to generate enough sh*t to throw at a wall, hoping something will stick. You haven't and it doesn't.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women