Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 378
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60546
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42049
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2013, 11:07 AM   #16
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Yeah; the kind of phony conservative who thinks Andrew Sullivan is a political conservative......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
I don't think I'm a moderate. I think I'm a conservative.

A REAL conservative, not some paranoid fringe hack who sees a commie boogie man hiding under every bed.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:10 AM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I listen to Rush and Hannity occasionally if I'm driving, and I've never heard either one wish physical harm to people they oppose. I don't agree with them on most things, but they are much more civil than the Mike Malloy's and Ed Shultz's of the left.
You're talking out of your ass again. Limbaugh is the most offensive asshole on the air, and has been since he first burst (like a zit) onto the scene.

Here's Rush suggesting that Liberals be treated with violence.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/1...inst-liberals#
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:13 AM   #18
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

AssUP; you can't even read can you ?

Your own post quotes Rush as saying "we can handle Democrats without resorting to violence".....

"RUSH: I have to say, though, folks, terrorism is the greatest threat, because we can still defeat liberals without violence. So terrorism still, of course, represents a greater threat than the Democrat Party. We can handle them without violence. So far."
Old 01-11-2013, 11:15 AM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Again. Whirly, you've stirred up some real shit with a fake spoon.

Trying to say one hate radio asshole is worse than another is one thing -- totally depends on your point of view.

The issue here is that you've chosen to make a comment about birthers into an assault on the victims of the Newtown massacre.

Talk about politicizing tragedy to suit your own, misplaced priorities.

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR! And yes, the REAL results are in. It's you, Whirlyturd.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:15 AM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

Your own post quotes Rush as saying "we can handle Democrats without resorting to violence".....

"RUSH: I have to say, though, folks, terrorism is the greatest threat, because we can still defeat liberals without violence. So terrorism still, of course, represents a greater threat than the Democrat Party. We can handle them without violence. So far."
What's your point... that Rush is less serious about his hatred than Malloy?

YOU'RE A FUCKING IMBECILE!

Prediction -- next step of this debate will be spelling and punctuation.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:20 AM   #21
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You're talking out of your ass again. Limbaugh is the most offensive asshole on the air, and has been since he first burst (like a zit) onto the scene.

Here's Rush suggesting that Liberals be treated with violence.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/1...inst-liberals#
You posted a link which proved just the opposite of what you were trying to prove. How dumb is that? Loony tunes, Assup, the Dipshit of the Year winner for 2013.
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:22 AM   #22
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:

Apparently, you having your own reading comprehension problems.

The clear implication of the "so far" is that violence is clearly an option to be used against the Democrats - at SOME point.

Ruch's comment appears to be more serious than Malloy's. But I STILL don't take Rush's comment seriously. it is hyperbole.

But, for some reason, you think Malloy's crack about a circular firing squad is something that should be taken seriously.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:23 AM   #23
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

AssUp my faith in you as DipShit of 2013 continues..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
You posted a link which proved just the opposite of what you were trying to prove. How dumb is that? Loony tunes, Assup, the Dipshit of the Year winner for 2013.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:26 AM   #24
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Rush's opining about something that may or may not happen in the future is more serious than Malloy's actual call for the opposition to commit mass killing?

Fucking unbelievable the bending and twisting you will go thru to make a losing argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Apparently, you having your own reading comprehension problems.

The clear implication of the "so far" is that violence is clearly an option to be used against the Democrats - at SOME point.

Ruch's comment appears to be more serious than Malloy's. But I STILL don't take Rush's comment seriously. it is hyperbole.

But, for some reason, you think Malloy's crack about a circular firing squad is something that should be taken seriously.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:27 AM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:

Try this one on for size, needledick!

When Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik called Limbaugh “irresponsible” for using false information to get people angry at the government, Rush denied that there was any evidence of him using violent rhetoric against the government (which wasn't what Dupnik said): “He has not been asked, by the way, to cite any evidence or any examples of partial information, wrong information. This is all cliched.” Limbaugh claimed, “this sheriff has not even made anything up, much less produced a scintilla of evidence that anything I've had would inspire such behavior.”

Limbaugh declared on Monday, “at no time has anybody who does what I do or I ever called for violence. I have never subtly promoted it, have never gone anywhere near it.”

Since I literally wrote the book about Rush (The Most Dangerous Man in America: Rush Limbaugh's Assault on Reason, Thomas Dunne Books, March 2011), I would like to provide a few examples of Limbaugh's calls for violence from his website.

Speaking about the 2009 military coup in Honduras that overthrew the democratically-elected president, Limbaugh noted, “the coup was what many of you wish would happen here...”

A few days later, he again endorsed the idea of an American military coup against Obama: “If we had any good luck, Honduras would send some people here and help us get our government back.”

Of course, Limbaugh will never do more than dream about a military coup against President Obama. But the fact that he does dream about a coup, and constantly refers to Obama as a dictator, reflects how far from reality Limbaugh has strayed and how he is encouraging violence by his listeners.

Limbaugh was endorsing a violent revolution against the Obama Administration: “Do you realize, ladies and gentlemen, what we are living through right now is exactly why the Revolutionary War was fought?”

While he calls for violence against the Obama Administration, Limbaugh also imagines vast conspiracies run by Obama to kill people. After reading reports of executives at hedge funds getting death threats, he concluded that it was an Obama-run conspiracy: "probably ACORN people.... I'm sure it's coordinated. Obama has the network to do this."

http://limbaughbook.blogspot.com/201...-birthday.html

Deny, deny, deny!

Again, I ask, what's the point of this thread? What is the takeaway? What are you trying to make others believe?

The only conclusion that can be drawn from yet another frivolous and irresponsible rant is:

You are clearly the DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR!
Old 01-11-2013, 11:50 AM   #26
CJ7
Valued Poster

the comment Rush made was akin to this

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7mkJNpmZjc...0/thistime.jpg
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:51 AM   #27
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Rush's opining about something that may or may not happen in the future is more serious than Malloy's actual call for the opposition to commit mass killing?

Fucking unbelievable the bending and twisting you will go thru to make a losing argument.
Are you ACTUALLY saying that you take seriously Malloy's joke about a circular firing squad? You think that was an "actual call" (your words) for birthers to commit mass suicide? Really?

Who's bending and twisting now? Talk about a losing argument.

You made an extremely stupid point to start this thread. You copied and pasted a link in which some other right wing nut pretended to be indignant about Malloy's wisecrack.

But instead of conservatives on this board backing you up, just about everyone on both the left and the right thinks your post is ridiculous. Which is why most of the prominent conservatives on this board have not chimed in. Even they can't believe you tried to make a serious issue out of this.

And rather than back down or JUST LET IT DROP, you are now doubling down on stupid. You are digging your heels in and are trying - UNSUCCESSFULLY - to argue that Malloy was serious about birthers forming a circular firing squad.

Pathetic. Stubborn, paranoid zealots are why the GOP put up such shitty candidates in 2008 and 2012. YOU are why Obama got elected.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:28 PM   #28
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Malloy has a history of wishing violence on those he opposes; his birther comment wasn't a one-off, but a pattern.......you don't want to know/discuss it, so be it.

Here is just a short summary of Malloy's hate rants, there is nothing phony about the guy....i thought you lefties were about tolerance......

Why you insist on defending him is beyond me.

http://newsbusters.org/people/mike-malloy
Old 01-11-2013, 01:31 PM   #29
CJ7
Valued Poster

pointing out your ignorance isnt defending Malloy
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:34 PM   #30
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You obviously don't know the definition or how to use the word "ignorance" in a sentence correctly......how was my post ignorant? Just because you don't agree with it ?

What was factually incorrect in my post ?

Where is the "ignorance" CJ; we know you are a complete moron, so point out my "ignorance" in this thread ....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women