Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2013, 10:20 PM   #1
yankee13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 119
Default The bills next coach

Is the next buffalo bills coach Doug maroone a good choice I thought they would pick a veteran coacch this guy comes from coaching in Syracuse
yankee13 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:30 AM   #2
The Drummer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee13 View Post
Is the next buffalo bills coach Doug maroone a good choice I thought they would pick a veteran coacch this guy comes from coaching in Syracuse
I hope Doug Marrone is a good choice. He does have NFL experience, but this may turn out to be another fine example of Ralph Wilson’s bargain hunting. Reports say that Wilson has relinquished all control of the team to Russ Brandon (now Bills President/CEO), but I find that hard to believe.

The Bills desire to draft a much needed quarterback may also come into play in this scenario. With the hiring of Marrone, does SU quarterback Ryan Nassib come next in a “package deal”?
The Drummer is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:38 AM   #3
Guest121613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

this is going to be another project, marrone may have done some good things, and I don't see where anything is going to get any better for the bills with making him a head coach. The bill's buddy nix is clueless on finding talent, and that where the bill's biggest problem is. I mean giving williams a 100 million dollar contract, and fitz the 59 million, and drafting only slightly better than average players in the first round. I cannot find any logic to be optimistic about the bills, at least not yet, needs more housecleaning
Guest121613 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:41 AM   #4
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

They need to move out of Buffalo if they want top free agent talent. The Bills can try to build thru the draft but after the rookie contract is done their young talent will leave, quickly. I almost thinck Wilson just wants to make some more money prior to dying.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:19 PM   #5
BfloEd
Premium Access

Encounters: 32

EXCELLENT choice by the Bills. ESPN rated him as the TOP choice of the Coaches that were available. Besides, it's better to have a Coach who turned a bad program around at Syracuse, instead of one who was just FIRED.
BfloEd is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:33 PM   #6
Guest121613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Hope ur right. Another positive to bringing on a college guy is he should have a good eye for talent in the next draft or two.
Guest121613 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:44 PM   #7
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

If they allow him to choose the picks. The Bills franchise has sunck to close to the bottom since the K gun days.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:08 PM   #8
loaded gun
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

Well I have to agree with the drummer, I believe this is another example of the Bill's going with someone new at a cheap price. He did turn syracuse's program around but still had a 25-25 record.
Does that mean we will 2 more games next year?
loaded gun is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:08 PM   #9
taggert
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I didn't want them to hire another nfl "retread". I got my wish. I listened to the news conference today and liked what I heard. They say he interviewed very well, but then again so did Gregg Williams. We've gotten nothing but crap from Ralph since Jim Kelly retired so even though i'm encouraged, I'm still skeptical.
taggert is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:29 PM   #10
The Drummer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loaded gun View Post
Well I have to agree with the drummer, I believe this is another example of the Bill's going with someone new at a cheap price. He did turn syracuse's program around but still had a 25-25 record.
Does that mean we will 2 more games next year?
Well, I hope we’re wrong. Maybe Marrone can light a fire under the Bills players’ collective ass. He was a hard-nosed, no nonsense guy at Syracuse but you can’t treat pros like college players.

Marrone says the Bills have the most assembled talent out of the teams interested in hiring him, and that’s why he chose to land there. On the other hand, some say that Gailey’s downfall was a lack of talent. Go figure.

Analysts are also touting Marrone as a leader who has an eye for coaching talent
and can bring together a quality staff.

We’ve all seen quite a few Bills players (most recently Marshawn Lynch) move on being quite successful elsewhere in the league. Could this mean Buffalo’s coaching staff in the last decade-plus didn't know what to do with the talent they acquired?
Old 01-14-2013, 08:02 PM   #11
Roothead
Valued Poster

Former Cuse player from mid-80s....

I knew/know Dougie... he was a typical big lineman FB guy.... but underneath that facade was a smart ass guy who figured out right after his NFL stint that he wanted to coach... he got in with our former Cuse line coach George O'Leary (he of Ga Tech and Irish resignation fame for padding his scholastic achievements lol).... and worked his way up the ladder.....

He is a no BS type of guy - good organizational skills, an eye for talent (raw and otherwise), strong on discipline and integrity and smart enough to know how to surround himself with those more talented than he is.... An NFL head coach is more like a CEO than not.... he is the face of the team to the press and is where the buck stops..... the Bills will suck for another 2 yrs as the dead weight and primma donnas are shown the door..... cultural and organizational change takes time
Roothead is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:27 PM   #12
The Drummer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roothead View Post
Former Cuse player from mid-80s....

I knew/know Dougie... he was a typical big lineman FB guy.... but underneath that facade was a smart ass guy who figured out right after his NFL stint that he wanted to coach... he got in with our former Cuse line coach George O'Leary (he of Ga Tech and Irish resignation fame for padding his scholastic achievements lol).... and worked his way up the ladder.....

He is a no BS type of guy - good organizational skills, an eye for talent (raw and otherwise), strong on discipline and integrity and smart enough to know how to surround himself with those more talented than he is.... An NFL head coach is more like a CEO than not.... he is the face of the team to the press and is where the buck stops..... the Bills will suck for another 2 yrs as the dead weight and primma donnas are shown the door..... cultural and organizational change takes time
Just what I'm hopin' for, RH. Good synopsis.
Old 12-01-2015, 06:15 PM   #13
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

Carlos Danger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women