Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35951
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-27-2012, 05:42 AM   #121
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I know you are, but what am I?
We know you're a Bloehard. We're not certain whether you're a he or she Bloehard!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:06 AM   #122
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
When the founders drafted the Constitution the ultimate military rifle was the "Brown Bess" musket. Not really a rifle as it was a smooth bore, muzzle loading, .75 caliber weapon. It's accuracy beyond 50-80 yards was questionable but the British, the most powerful army in the world, used the Brown Bess as a mass fire weapon. A good British soldier could fire 3-4 shots a minute, and exceptional soldier could get off 5 rounds. A good many Americans carried their personal weapon into battle and that weapon could be a Pennsylvania or Kentucky long rifle. It was a rifled, .45 caliber weapon that could be fired once or twice in a minute. A leather patch around the ball took longer to load but the range was well beyond 100 yards. Depending on the marksman the range could be 300 yards. The afore mentioned Brown Bess was the assault weapon of the 18th century. Durable, effective as used, and a rate of fire twice of the typical weapons of the day. The founders had no problems with the Brown Bess, the Pennsylvania, or Kentucky rifles. A few Americans even owned cannon until after the Civil War. Many a cannon battery (four cannon) was privately owned in the south by rich men who raised their own military units.

You are delusional or the (expert) you got your "facts" from is.There is no way to load and fire a flintlock that many times a minuet.The modern black power rifles(which don't use black power now) with caps other than loading the pan might if you don't get a misfire.Go watch a reenactment sometime.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:39 AM   #123
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You are delusional or the (expert) you got your "facts" from is.There is no way to load and fire a flintlock that many times a minuet.The modern black power rifles(which don't use black power now) with caps other than loading the pan might if you don't get a misfire.Go watch a reenactment sometime.
You're quite wrong, Ekim the Inbred. British soldiers trained to standard could fire fifteen rounds in 3.75 minutes* -- that is slightly better than four rounds per minute!

*Galvin, John R. Gen. The Minute Man. The First Fight: Myths and Realities of the American Revolution (pp. 62-63).
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:48 AM   #124
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're quite wrong, Ekim the Inbred. British soldiers trained to standard could fire fifteen rounds in 3.75 minutes* -- that is slightly better than four rounds per minute!

*Galvin, John R. Gen. The Minute Man. The First Fight: Myths and Realities of the American Revolution (pp. 62-63).
Errr...

15.0/3.75 = 4.0

"slightly better than" = "exactly the same as"
essence is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:17 AM   #125
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
Errr...

15.0/3.75 = 4.0

"slightly better than" = "exactly the same as"

Your math is quite correct, essence, but the fundamental fact remains that a British soldier trained to standard could put fifteen rounds down range in 3.75 minutes. Many colonial militiamen were former British soldiers and had fought in the French and Indian War as British or provincial regulars, or as colonial militiamen including several who had served with Roger’s Rangers.
Old 12-27-2012, 09:03 AM   #126
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
And you were quoting Little Timmy at #65, you arrogant pretentious prick.
Yes, I was responding to Timpage, but what does that have to do with you?

I was arguing that the 2nd Amendment had nothing to do with being in the National Guard. That's isn't an argument you disagree with.

No, you were replying to my comment "Unlike a certain somebody on this board, when the argument wasn't going your way, you at least didn't try to change the subject"

If you hadn't recognized yourself in that comment, we wouldn't even be having this exchange, would we? Heh.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:06 AM   #127
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

He's a fucking moron with rage issues. I expect IBFuming to turn green and have his ass pop through the back of his Dickies at any moment.

IBInsultingeverybody just needs to stick with the meds he was given, and stay out of bus station men's rooms.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:28 AM   #128
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
He's a fucking moron with rage issues. I expect IBFuming to turn green and have his ass pop through the back of his Dickies at any moment.

IBInsultingeverybody just needs to stick with the meds he was given, and stay out of bus station men's rooms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Assup mixes it up with his "playmate".

Yet more *noise* from that moronic jackass, Assup!! More *squeak*, *squeak*, *squeaking* from Assup and his "playmate"!!!
Old 12-27-2012, 09:31 AM   #129
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

Yes, I was responding to Timpage, but what does that have to do with you?

I was arguing that the 2nd Amendment had nothing to do with being in the National Guard. That's isn't an argument you disagree with.

No, you were replying to my comment "Unlike a certain somebody on this board, when the argument wasn't going your way, you at least didn't try to change the subject"

If you hadn't recognized yourself in that comment, we wouldn't even be having this exchange, would we? Heh.
Deny it all you want, but your post included Little Timmy's remark at #65, you arrogant pretentious prick. http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...8&postcount=65
Old 12-27-2012, 09:51 AM   #130
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

Step one place weapon on ground barrel up.
step two get power horn remove plug pore measured amount of power down barrel replace plug in horn.
step three get patch from possibles kit get ball from pouch.
step four place patched ball in barrel remove ramrod from under barrel pushing ball and patch firmly compressing power.replace ramrod.
step five get power horn remove plug pour power into pan replace plug hope wind doesn't blow power from pan,point gun cock hammer fire.the flint will strike steel resulting in a spark hopefully it will ignite power in pan when it ignites it will ignite power in barrel slight delay if this happens gun will fire.
Step six repeat..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:35 AM   #131
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
There is no way to load and fire a flintlock that many times a minuet.
I've never seen any form of gun in a minuet. Harpsichords are quite prevalent, however, and could be used as a weapon of one is strong enough.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:43 AM   #132
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Step one place weapon on ground barrel up.
step two get power horn remove plug pore measured amount of power down barrel replace plug in horn.
step three get patch from possibles kit get ball from pouch.
step four place patched ball in barrel remove ramrod from under barrel pushing ball and patch firmly compressing power.replace ramrod.
step five get power horn remove plug pour power into pan replace plug hope wind doesn't blow power from pan,point gun cock hammer fire.the flint will strike steel resulting in a spark hopefully it will ignite power in pan when it ignites it will ignite power in barrel slight delay if this happens gun will fire.
Step six repeat..
British soldiers trained to standard could fire fifteen rounds in 3.75 minutes* -- that is equivalent to four rounds per minute!

The ball with pre-measured powder charge was prepared before hand and wrapped and/or tied in paper/cloth/or thin pieces of leather. The ball was ripped from the paper, the powder charge was poured down the barrel, the paper/cloth or thin piece of leather was dropped into the bore and the ball was dropped on top and rammed home with a ramrod (preferrably made of steel). Each soldier in the king's service was required to carry thirty-six such prepared cartridges. Certain unique and capable individuals, e.g., frontiersmen such as Daniel Boone and Simon Kenton, could actually reload a flintlock while at a full run.

Old 12-27-2012, 11:54 AM   #133
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
You're the one ignoring the obvious...and for obvious reasons. You have no answers to the questions. Quack as much as you want about any legal violations. Doesn't that mean that the "well-regulated" provisions of the 2nd Amendment have been violated?

By the way, thanks for your response, but you are clearly too stupid to deal with this issue. Anybody else? I'm looking for a serious response to the question, not your uninformed and ignorant opinions.

Yes, He was. Then he was not because of an illness that people ignored.

You see, you have to meet certain things to own a firearm. He did not meet those things. Therefore, he was not part of and nnot protected by the 2nd.

If he had been then he wouldnt have done this.

Next question

Next question.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:47 PM   #134
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The ball with pre-measured powder charge was prepared before hand and wrapped and/or tied in paper/cloth/or thin pieces of leather. The ball was ripped from the paper, the powder charge was poured down the barrel, the paper/cloth or thin piece of leather was dropped into the bore and the ball was dropped on top and rammed home with a ramrod (preferrably made of steel).
"Speed Loads" .... in comtemporary thought.

Sufficient training today includes doing so strong hand AND weak handed ...

.... and with either hand by itself; plus qualifying weak handed.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:10 PM   #135
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Deny it all you want, but your post included Little Timmy's remark at #65, you arrogant pretentious prick. http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...8&postcount=65
Can't read, can you?I'm NOT denying it.

But I'm also pointing out that you recognized yourself when I wrote about a "certain someone" on this board who changes the subject when an argument goes badly..

Kind of like you are doing now when you try to pretend I'm denying something about quoting Timpage.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women