Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-20-2012, 08:00 AM   #31
dknu72
Registered Member

Oh - and going without electricity is a far cry neglect or from any need for CPS.
If that is the case, mark my words, with the rate of technology, in 10 years, people will be saying: "What, your parents took your phone! That is neglect - How are you suppose to call for help if there is a problem?....Call CPS!!!"

Now if there are other issues in the house - that is certainly different - but just going without electricity isn't neglect.
dknu72 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:39 AM   #32
Guest011613-2
Account Disabled

Quote:
You wanna talk about neglect? Do you have any idea what kind of environment state operated facilities and foster homes provide? CPS should only be involved in severe cases. The frame of reference from which the authority is carried out is often granted to anyone with a semi-clean record and moderate competence level.
Sorry but a lot of this is inaccurate....unless you're talking about the CPS investigators themselves, then maybe it is accurate.

I do know a bit about DFPS, and there are dozens of agencies in North Texas that contract with DFPS. CPS is one of those agencies. CPS is state operated but a vast majority of the agencies are privately funded nonprofit or faith-based organizations. Foster families are required by the state to work through one of these agenices and it's mandatory to go through extensive training (usually 6 to 9 months minimum) and comprehensive background checks (try a 40-page application on for size before training is even approved).

There are a lot of foster families out there that are much better equipped and trained to take care of kids until the real family can get on their feet. And the real family is given EVERY opportunity to work with DFPS over a 12-month period to prove they have their shit together and get the children back. I know one thing....a foster family certainly wouldn't be allowed to house foster children without any electricity for weeks on end.

Quote:
Now if there are other issues in the house - that is certainly different - but just going without electricity isn't neglect.
There is enough gray area in the law that it could be construed as such.

I'm not saying CPS is the ideal answer....far from it. But if the guy is turning down several other avenues other than having Babylee pay his delinquent electricity bill, how many other answers are out there?

What I'm curious about is in the meantime if he's keeping his mortgage payments up on the big house. He could go a couple of months delinquent on the mortgage to square up on the utility balance without getting foreclosed on and evicted. The whole scenario seems odd.
Guest011613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 12:05 PM   #33
Babylee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1731
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Update as of 12/19***Electricity is on!!

First, I want to thank everyone for their concerns and ideas and prayers. I had one gentleman that took the time to get my information so he could help. The genuine offer is much appreciated.

Second, I have to express that in my opionion, those of you that think CPS is the answer, obviously has never lost a child, or lost one to CPS. Its not only devistating for the parent, but also the child.

Third and most importantly,

My ex, son, and extras (lol)....were able to save what they could and survive during this crisis.
I was happy to help with what I could..Sent money several times a week...for those that don't think I did my best.

Apparently he has kind hearted and sympathetic co-worker, or angel in disguise, because one of them paid the electricity tab in full. They are all warm and cozy and will have electricity at Christmas. YAY!!!

**note** not a handout...ex will be paying him back with first good check...and

Dropped rates a few weeks ago, for about a week..plus I'm pretty easy going when it comes to needing a break...so I was able to help myself and them and one other...
Thank God I can TRY to start on Christmas now!! anyone wanna go shopping?..

Happy Holidays and God Bless!!
Babylee
Babylee is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 12:26 PM   #34
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Babylee,
I am proud of you and think you have showed an incredible amount of strength considering all you are going through. You have remained a lady and maintained your poise and are an inspiration to us all. I love you lots...
KittyLamour is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women