Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41569
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2012, 02:16 PM   #421
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
Marks-rocks-with-pee is a BITCH!

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:18 PM   #422
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Good boy. Always follow my commands. Because you are...

NOW POST IT AGAIN AND CHANGE MY ORIGINAL POST TEXT. DO IT NOW BITCH!
Fetch!
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:24 PM   #423
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Fetch!
Have a little patience, I B Crying had to stop and piss on a fire hydrant!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:25 PM   #424
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
marks-rocks-with-pee is tetched.

Old 11-20-2012, 02:26 PM   #425
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Good boy. Always follow my commands. Because you are...

NOW POST IT AGAIN AND CHANGE MY ORIGINAL POST TEXT. DO IT NOW BITCH!
Fetch again IBCryin my little bitch! Do as instructed!
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:26 PM   #426
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Another nonsubstantive, unintelligent post that is so typical of BigKoTex's response to facts.

Old 11-20-2012, 03:12 PM   #427
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You know, I loved the time I lived in Ft. Worth. Might be time to move back.

WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:

Peacefully grant the State of Texas to withdraw from the United States of America and create its own NEW government...

Two things:

1. If you moved back to Fort Worth, you'd be too close to the Rockwall Rock Star Retirement Center where I live!

2. Shouldn't we scrap THIS stupid petition and start one petitioning ECCIE for a Looney Tunes Forum for all the Alex Jones listeners, the Ron Paulers and the rest of the schizoid conspiracy theory believers? I'm sure we could get Donald Trump and half the Fox "News" Channel to moderate it.

The Donald at his best

Teapublicans - irrelevant, whiny losers, as usual.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:14 PM   #428
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You are the one with "shit for brains". Fact is, you misrepresented what the wiki article said, and that's established fact.
Another non-existent "fact" claimed by the Queen. I never misrepresented the Wiki article. I accurately described it right from the start, including MY statement (not yours) that the SCt. never had to reach the issued of constitutionality because it was able to rule on WVa's behalf on other grounds.

Quote:
Another fact, your pretentious ass has not refuted the Randall and McPherson that has been quoted and cited.
The Randall and McPherson quotes above are nothing but snippets of conclusory opinions, not facts. You refute alleged "facts", not opinions. And NOTHING you quoted from either man explicitly mentions Article IV, Section 3.

Quote:
The only way you are getting any more "proof" is for you to get your lazy Cheetos larded ass up and go to the library, you pretentious prick.
Spin, spin, spin, O Queen of Cut-And-Paste.

You never seem to have any problem posting "proof" when it suits your fancy - mostly when it is irrelevant BS.

Now, after you have made specific statements about what McPherson and Randall allegedly said about Article IV, Section 3 based on your vast reading, you suddenly don't want to post what you supposedly read, not even the on-line stuff.

You got caught in a lie or exaggeration. That's why you won't post it.

You cited 2 specific pages from McPherson and 2 from Randall. if you read them, let's see them. And after you post them, I will double check them to see if you misquoted them the way you have misquoted everybody else in this thread.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:20 PM   #429
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Such then are the life aspirations of ExNYer the pretentious prick.

BTW, your bullshit psychoanalysis is as ignorant as every other thing you've posted, you pretentious prick.

Really? Is that the best you can do? "Copy" someone else's post and change the wording? Do you think that makes you look witty? Or even dumber?

Yet more proof that you are a narcissistic loser obsessed with "winning" at all costs. You even stoop to misrepresenting other people's posts. So why should we believe any of the things you have posted about McPherson or Randall?

Once a forger, always a forger.
Old 11-20-2012, 06:42 PM   #430
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Another non-existent "fact" claimed by the Queen. I never misrepresented the Wiki article. I accurately described it right from the start, including MY statement (not yours) that the SCt. never had to reach the issued of constitutionality because it was able to rule on WVa's behalf on other grounds. You’re a liar, ExNYer: “[T]he U.S. Supreme Court never ruled on the constitutionality of the state's [West Virginia’s] creation” wiki.

The Randall and McPherson quotes above are nothing but snippets of conclusory opinions, not facts. You refute alleged "facts", not opinions. And NOTHING you quoted from either man explicitly mentions Article IV, Section 3. What is this? A "demand" for more "cut and paste" when you haven't read what's already been posted and cited, you're a pretentious prick, ExNYer!

Spin, spin, spin, O Queen of Cut-And-Paste. What? Now you do not like "cut and paste", you pretentious prick!?!

You never seem to have any problem posting "proof" when it suits your fancy - mostly when it is irrelevant BS. The proof has been posted and cited, you pretentious prick. If you want more, buy their books or go to the library, you cheap and lazy-ass bastard.

Now, after you have made specific statements about what McPherson and Randall allegedly said about Article IV, Section 3 based on your vast reading, you suddenly don't want to post what you supposedly read, not even the on-line stuff. The on-line proof has already been posted and cited, you pretentious prick.

You got caught in a lie or exaggeration. That's why you won't post it. Whereas your pretentious ass has been shown to be a liar, you pretentious prick.

You cited 2 specific pages from McPherson and 2 from Randall. if you read them, let's see them. And after you post them, I will double check them to see if you misquoted them the way you have misquoted everybody else in this thread.
The on-line proof has already been posted and cited, you pretentious prick. If you want more, buy their books or go to the library, you cheap and lazy ass bastard.
1) McPherson, Randall and other historians have documented how the process violated Art IV, Sec 3 of the Constitution; thus, de facto making the act "unconstitutional".

2) McPherson, Randall and other historians have documented that the self-aggrandizing politicians who pushed for annexation as an independent state did not in fact represent the population, and Lincoln and Congress were complicit in that "legal fiction".

3) McPherson, Randall and other historians have documented that West Virginia would not have been admitted as an independent state were it not for federal occupation troops manning polls and voting illegally during the referendum.

“The bill giving the consent of Congress, to the formation of this new State was rushed through precipitately. The friends of the bill thought delay dangerous -- any little accident, any revival among the Members of Congress, of a sense of justice and decency would, probably defeat it: And so, it was pressed through without any of the ordinary care and caution which is due to every legislative enactment -- and, in fact, the bill was full of the most glaring blunders. But the friends of the bill dared not attempt to amend it, lest delay and the scrut[in]y of debate might expose its absurdity and defeat its passage -- And so it was passed in all its deformity.” Howard K. Beale, editor, The Diary of Edward Bates, October 12, 1865.

Quote:
I enjoy wasting his time.
ExNYer's life aspiration.
Old 11-20-2012, 07:01 PM   #431
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
ExNYer's life aspiration.
No, wasting your time is more like a hobby, not a life aspiration.

Also, what does the quote above about VA vs. WVa mean? I am the one who pointed out the Wiki cite originally. So how am I a liar. I said WVa won against VA, I didn't say the SCt. ruled on constitutionality. Stop misquoting me liar.
Old 11-20-2012, 07:05 PM   #432
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

1) McPherson, Randall and other historians have documented how the process violated Art IV, Sec 3 of the Constitution; thus, de facto making the act "unconstitutional".

2) McPherson, Randall and other historians have documented that the self-aggrandizing politicians who pushed for annexation as an independent state did not in fact represent the population, and Lincoln and Congress were complicit in that "legal fiction".

3) McPherson, Randall and other historians have documented that West Virginia would not have been admitted as an independent state were it not for federal occupation troops manning polls and voting illegally during the referendum.

“The bill giving the consent of Congress, to the formation of this new State was rushed through precipitately. The friends of the bill thought delay dangerous -- any little accident, any revival among the Members of Congress, of a sense of justice and decency would, probably defeat it: And so, it was pressed through without any of the ordinary care and caution which is due to every legislative enactment -- and, in fact, the bill was full of the most glaring blunders. But the friends of the bill dared not attempt to amend it, lest delay and the scrut[in]y of debate might expose its absurdity and defeat its passage -- And so it was passed in all its deformity.” Howard K. Beale, editor, The Diary of Edward Bates, October 12, 1865.

Quote:
ExNYer's true life aspiration.
Old 11-20-2012, 07:21 PM   #433
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Not even trying any more, huh?

Just quoting your own previous posts, verbatim.

Is that like the blind leading the blind?
Old 11-20-2012, 07:44 PM   #434
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not even trying any more, huh?

Just quoting your own previous posts, verbatim.

Is that like the blind leading the blind?
You are a pretentious prick, ExNYer. You have made it abundantly clear you reject arguments on the mere basis of geography; thus, showing one and all how truly ignorant you chose to remain. You've further stated you're not interested in anything other than playing games, so it matters naught what else is posted; so repeating the facts will suffice:

Quote:
ExNYer's true life aspiration.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:10 PM   #435
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are a pretentious prick, ExNYer. You have made it abundantly clear you reject arguments on the mere basis of geography;
What the fuck does that mean?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women