Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60538
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42039
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2012, 08:25 AM   #1
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Default THIS IS TOO FUNNY! THE BROWN BUSH THROWS HIS SOMBRERO IN THE POLITICAL RING!

'Next Bush' makes campaign filing in Texas
Email this Story

Nov 9, 12:06 AM (ET)

By SCHUYLER DIXON

(AP) In this Sept. 17, 2012 photo, George P. Bush speaks with Florida State University students...
DALLAS (AP) - George P. Bush, a nephew of former President George W. Bush and son of one-time Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, has made a campaign filing in Texas that is required of candidates planning to run for state office, an official said Thursday night.
The younger Bush, a Fort Worth resident, filed a campaign treasurer appointment Wednesday, a requirement for someone to become a candidate under campaign finance law, Tim Sorrells, general counsel for the Texas Ethics Commission, told The Associated Press.
Sorrells said the report does not specify what office Bush might seek, if any, and he had no other details on the filing, which wasn't available online. Bush did not immediately reply to an email seeking comment, and no phone listing for him could be found.
The 36-year-old said in September his goal was to run for office and acknowledged that he had his eyes on several statewide offices.
Raised in Florida, Bush decided to settle in Texas, home to his uncle and his grandfather, former President George H.W. Bush. He runs a consulting firm and has been active in Republican Party outreach to college students. He's also the co-founder of Hispanic Republicans of Texas, a group that seeks to elect Hispanic candidates.
Ana Navarro, who was the national Hispanic co-chairwoman for John McCain when he ran for president in 2008, tweeted her enthusiasm Thursday.
"Wrote check for my friend, (at)georgepbush newly formed exploratory committee for office in TX. Young, pragmatic, Hispanic, just what GOP needs," Navarro's tweet read.
Bush and his wife, Amanda, met while attending law school at the University of Texas at Austin. After working as a lawyer, Bush became a partner in a real estate investment firm. He has started his second company, St. Augustine Partners, a business consulting firm aimed at small- and medium-market energy industries. Bush also has Navy service on his resume, including a six-month deployment to Afghanistan, where, for security purposes, he was given a different name. Not even those he was serving alongside knew he was a Bush.

ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:37 AM   #2
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Looks like the Bush family is not done with Texas or the country! LOL!
Old 11-09-2012, 08:42 AM   #3
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Why is this funny Marshall? People have been talking about him for a while. He may be a viable candidate in the future. He's one to watch.
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:48 AM   #4
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlJolsonroxny View Post
Why is this funny ChoomCzar? People have been talking about him for a while. He may be a viable candidate in the future. He's one to watch.
This Bush is darker than you!
It's funny because of the timing and all the Texass liberals on this board.....
Old 11-09-2012, 12:25 PM   #5
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Old 11-09-2012, 03:03 PM   #6
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
Why is this funny Marshall? People have been talking about him for a while. He may be a viable candidate in the future. He's one to watch.
Ignore Choom. He is a moron and a coward.

But George P. should never be a viable candidate. Nor should any other Bush, or Hillary Clinton, or Chelsea, or Obama's daughters, or Rand Paul, or ANYBODY NAMED KENNEDY.

Political nepotism is ruinous to government and to society. People should be more involved in civil society and shouldn't just hand off the job of governing to family clans. Political power should not be a handed-down business like a farm or a plumbing business.

I held my nose in 2000 when Dubya ran, because, hey, a father-son presidency thing hadn't happened in nearly 200 years, since John and John Quincy Adams. So I figured no big deal, it won't happen for another 200.

But then, my fellow Americans, sheep that they are, started talking about Hillary as if it was her "turn" and it was owed to her for putting up with Bill. And meanwhile, folks in the GOP were talking about how Jeb would have been better than Dubya, so HEY! let's run Jeb in 2004 or 2008. To his credit Jeb is pretty much out of politics.

But Romney is the son of a governor, Biden's son is in office, NY is on its second Cuomo, California is on its second Brown.

New York and New England are on their 37th Kennedy.

I probably should have paid more attention to that stuff before 2000. I don't know why I didn't, but I guess I never really noticed it as much.

I don't know why I had ignored the Kennedys all those years, but I guess I figured it was a Democratic thing and it had been around since I was a kid, so I got used to it.

But even if you like President X or Governor Z, what are the odds that the next best person to take his or her place in this great land of 320+ million just happens to be the child or sibling or cousin of President X or Governor Z?

It is a lazy citizenry that allows that.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:11 PM   #7
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExMAN View Post
Ignore Choom. He is a moron and a coward.

You're still upset I proved you a coward! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

You just wanna be a anonymous message board troll...when the time comes to be a man, all of a sudden you can't find any balls, unless they're slapping you in the chin.....

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Old 11-09-2012, 03:19 PM   #8
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
You're still upset I proved you a coward!

You just wanna be a anonymous message board troll...when the time comes to be a man, all of a sudden you can't find any balls, unless they're slapping you in the chin.....
You are the king of the trolls. Just reply to that e-mail. We now know you received it. What do you keep asking for name and address on this board? Just ask for it by e-mail, if you are so brave...

Dick head.

BTW, loved your post about how you laid off some guy with a pregnant wife to teach him a lesson about voting for Obama. You're a tough guy in your imaginary job too.

Are you a boss in some kind of virtual reality game you play in your mom's basement? What's the name of your imaginary company?
Old 11-09-2012, 03:30 PM   #9
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExMAN View Post
You are the king of the trolls. Just reply to that e-mail. We now know you received it. What do you keep asking for name and address on this board? Just ask for it by e-mail, if you are so brave...

Dick head.

BTW, loved your post about how you laid off some guy with a pregnant wife to teach him a lesson about voting for Obama. You're a tough guy in your imaginary job too.

Are you a boss in some kind of virtual reality game you play in your mom's basement? What's the name of your imaginary company?

HA! HA! HA! HA! I PROVED you the coward....you can go chase your own tail bitch.....I can tell you didn't like the shit sandwich I forced down your throat.....

I destroyed you in front of everybody here.....I win.

Time for me to polish up my victories over you and go home. I'll leave you in this thread struggling to pick up your shredded dignity and drowning in humiliation.....have at it cunt while I laugh at you all weekend......since you can't get enough bitch slaps, I promise to FUBAR you next week! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

VICTOR out.......scream bitch!
Old 11-09-2012, 04:23 PM   #10
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
HA! HA! HA! HA! I PROVED you the coward....you can go chase your own tail bitch.....I can tell you didn't like the shit sandwich I forced down your throat.....

I destroyed you in front of everybody here.....I win.

Time for me to polish up my victories over you and go home. I'll leave you in this thread struggling to pick up your shredded dignity and drowning in humiliation.....have at it cunt while I laugh at you all weekend......since you can't get enough bitch slaps, I promise to FUBAR you next week! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

VICTOR out.......scream bitch!
I doubt you've ever proved anything in your life. Or won anything. Especially an argument.

The only thing I have seen you prove is that you received an e-mail a moth ago that you are too chicken shit to reply to. And we both know why, coward.

So go polish your turd life when you go home. And, really, don't bother coming back next week. We can do just fine without you.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:33 PM   #11
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Wasn't another Kennedy just elected to the house?
For a Country that does not have Royalty, we sure seem to "pass on" a lot of power simply because of name and familly.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:15 PM   #12
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
For a Country that does not have Royalty, we sure seem to "pass on" a lot of power simply because of name and family.
Yes. And now they're fucking Taylor Swift, too. it's just a matter of time until she ends up in rehab or the morgue.

We have to stop electing people from dynasties.
Old 11-09-2012, 08:43 PM   #13
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Yes. And now they're fucking Taylor Swift, too. it's just a matter of time until she ends up in rehab or the morgue.

We have to stop electing people from dynasties.
She needs to look back at what happenned to two other blonds that fucked Kennedys. Mary Jo and Marilyn.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:39 PM   #14
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
For a Country that does not have Royalty, we sure seem to "pass on" a lot of power simply because of name and familly.
LIkE THE BUSHES?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:02 PM   #15
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

he married a friend of my Austin based daughter, so get ready donkeys, another "brown one" on the rise

and if you are going to buy a house in Austin pm me
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women