Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41559
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 11-08-2012, 10:19 PM   #1
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default A Republican Stands up and Tells The Truth

A soldier stands up and tells it like he sees it.

http://youtu.be/jaW92c2hqNs

How long before they sharpen their knives and come for him?
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:30 PM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Naw, they're not spoiled by the dipshit cowards stateside. They're true Americans.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:32 PM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It's amazing how Idiot Ed Schultz can find guests that are stupider than he is. I'm not defending the Republicans, but that is just stupid. That just feeds the mantra that anyone who opposes Obama must be a racist. Bullshit.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:35 PM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Fuck you, Go back to your polygamist commune!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:34 AM   #5
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Hating Jews is racism isn't it. Occupy hates Jews. Occupy is the brainchild of Senator Elect Warren (she is on video saying this). Warren worked for Obama before getting elected. She and Obama are democrats. So democrats are racist.

On a historical note; George Wallace and Bull Connors were also democrats. Democrats were behind Jim Crow, poll taxes, the KKK, and segregation.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:38 AM   #6
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Hating Jews is racism isn't it. Occupy hates Jews. Occupy is the brainchild of Senator Elect Warren (she is on video saying this). Warren worked for Obama before getting elected. She and Obama are democrats. So democrats are racist.

On a historical note; George Wallace and Bull Connors were also democrats. Democrats were behind Jim Crow, poll taxes, the KKK, and segregation.
You forgot those are conservative democrats.

You usually forget some key fact.

The first paragraph is a perfect example of why you can't be a teacher.
Hating Jews is not racism you stupid motherfucker. Judaism is a religion. Hating Jews is anti-Semitic. Your "logic" isn't. The premise of your argument, besides being stupid, is based on a lie.

The only truth you put in your post is that 50 + plus years ago a fringe group of conservative democrats, a group the current party would denounce as racists. were racists
Castrating feral cats sounds more up your alley. I would be willing to bet those cats like you less than we do.

Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:44 AM   #7
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

Dumb ass Jews cover many races.Hating them is hating the religion not race.Of course hating Sammy Davis Jr you have a one eyed black man who was Jewish.Take your pick.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:22 AM   #8
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Saying a large percentage of republicans are racist is completely idiotic. Obama being black was just about the only thing we liked about his presidency. His economic policies are devastating to the economy.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:24 AM   #9
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
You forgot those are conservative democrats.

You usually forget some key fact.

The first paragraph is a perfect example of why you can't be a teacher.
Hating Jews is not racism you stupid motherfucker. Judaism is a religion. Hating Jews is anti-Semitic. Your "logic" isn't. The premise of your argument, besides being stupid, is based on a lie.

The only truth you put in your post is that 50 + plus years ago a fringe group of conservative democrats, a group the current party would denounce as racists. were racists
Castrating feral cats sounds more up your alley. I would be willing to bet those cats like you less than we do.

JD is lacking in logic. He probably thinks the Rooster crowing causes the Sun to rise.

His logic, "Old Democrats that were racist mean all current Democrats are racist."

Even though those Conserative Democrats moved to the Republican Party in masses after the 1960's.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:28 AM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
Saying a large percentage of republicans are racist is completely idiotic. Obama being black was just about the only thing we liked about his presidency. His economic policies are devastating to the economy.
We all have our bias, some moreso than others. I see all kind of bias in my life experiences, black, white and Latino.

Most in this forum is just liberal vs conserative bias. Really does not rise to the level of racist, IMHO.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:38 AM   #11
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
We all have our bias, some moreso than others. I see all kind of bias in my life experiences, black, white and Latino.

Most in this forum is just liberal vs conserative bias. Really does not rise to the level of racist, IMHO.
+1
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:41 AM   #12
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The same logic--and same illogic--is present in both parties.

It is wrong to say the Reps are primarilly racist, but the majority of the white racists are indeed in the Rep party. It is wrong to say the Dems are primarilly racist, but the majority of the black racists are indeed in the Dem party.

Anyone who believes that SOME of the irrational emotional hatred of Obama isn't based on his race is delusional and hasn't spent time in Good Ol' Boy Dixie. Racisim is alive and well from Texas to Florida (and other places like the halls of Congress). But there are a lot of people who oppose Obama based upon his platform without being racist--they are just often tainted by association. In the same way there are certainly blacks who vote for Obama because he is black, and probably don't have a clue what his policies stand for.

Unfortunately selective blindness is rampant, "THEY are a bunch of racists, WE are ideological purists!"

We are unlikely to eliminate the racists, but the sooner both parties throw out the extremist hate groups of all types, the better. But listening to Huckabee, Limbaugh, etc., this week they don't get it. They are calling for MORE extremism, MORE bible thumping, MORE controlling other people's morals. They really don't get it. (Example: the first two things Huckabee ranted about? Same sex marriages and legalization of pot. THOSE were his two key takeaways from Tuesday! No wonder it's hard to like these guys or believe they are sane.)
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:56 AM   #13
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

IB Hankering keeps telling me that the Muslims do not like our freedoms and western ways but Huckabee and crew want to take away more of my personal choices than any Muslim does. They just want us to get the fuck out of their country....the radical ones do, the radical one with DNA like Huckabee. IB and the rest of the rabid right do not get it. They want to bankrupt this country in the name of protecting us from Muslims only to turn around and limit our personal freedoms/choice just like radical muslims would do.

I do agree that the extreme element of both party is not a good thing. But you need them both or neither to balance each other out. To get rid of both would be extreme in and of it self. Quite a quandry.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:09 AM   #14
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Now there is that stupid nastiness that I have come to expect. I guess the truce is over or you ladies are becoming hormonal again.

I went and looked at some sites. The hate industry thinks of Judism as a race. Now you can argue with them. I had this same argument with my own brother about 35 years ago. Of course Judism is a religion but you have to look throught the warped eyes of the bigot. Which brings me back to Occupy. They hate Jews. We've seen the signs and the video. Same for the New Black Panthers and the Nation of Islam. If you are Jewish I guess you can be comforted by the fact that they made a mistake. That you are not nationality as they walk you into the ovens....again. Yes, we finally get there. The Germans referred to the Jews as a race separate from their own.

Those democrats that you tried to excuse were democrats period. You can call them conservatives but all you are really saying is that you don't understand the term. Woodrow Wilson was a democrat and a progressive (see liberal). He was also a racist that praised the movie "Birth of a Nation". You are probably trying to refer to the Dixiecrats from 1948 as the conservative democrats that had to leave the party after they burned that bridge. But the people I'm talking about never left the democratic party and what they did was years after 1948. No, Lester Maddoxx, George Wallace, Orval Faubus, Willian Fulbright, and Bull Connors were mainstream democrats a decade after the Dixiecrats fled. Face it, the democratic party is the party of racism. It is in your DNA and once in a while we can see it in your face. When you get 98% of a people to vote for someone because of his race then you're looking at racism
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:15 AM   #15
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Liberal believe black people are genetically inferior to whites. That's why they support affirmative action.....they want blacks to have as much stuff as whites and believe they need to give them a leg up.....there's always what liberals say, which is different than what they think....if they said what they think, they would be cast out by society....America will stop discriminating against people based on race, when America stops discriminating against people based on race.
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women