Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42097
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2012, 02:14 PM   #16
blindguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Actually sounded like he was doing research by asking the question.....
blindguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:23 PM   #17
rocketride
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by kSoze View Post
rocketride you "think" that giving out your REAL first name, REAL 4 digits of your DL along with your REAL DOB is NOT a bit scary considering the nature of this community? Not to mention this INFORMATION sits on some server for anyone to access. That being said are you telling us that:

p411 collects and stores members REAL first names, 4 digits of DL# along with a DOB and in some cases even a work number too? And is available to query online? Interesting.
Nope,no matter how many times you ask the same ignorant question over and over. Reality will not change for you. You do not give DOB you give day. There are 365 days and 2012 years of combinations, good luck with that!
rocketride is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:23 PM   #18
kSoze
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketride View Post
Nope,no matter how many times you ask the same ignorant question over and over. Reality will not change for you.
Baron's question is NOT ignorant. Don't get heated just because you don't like the answers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
I've been reluctant to use 411 because I assume it ties me to a real name in some way. Can someone clear this up for me?
Your assumption is correct. p411 ties YOU to a real name in some way. If a PI were to get a hold of this info, which is not hard, I am pretty sure any lawyer could pin you as a match. But then again you could always hire rocketride to testify on your behalf and help you convince a jury otherwise.
kSoze is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:47 PM   #19
rocketride
Account Disabled

Barons question indeed is not ignorant. Your constant bullshit is!
And as I said I could have put any info in it was not verified because I had 3 vouches.
I had a friend who uses his eccie handle, wasn't even a human name.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:51 PM   #20
SeX PisToL
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindguy View Post
Actually sounded like he was doing research by asking the question.....
That's not doing research. That's being a lazy ass, and asking inane questions.

If he had done the research there would be no need to come to a silly hooker board and ask.
SeX PisToL is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:56 PM   #21
kSoze
Valued Poster

Quote:
I could have put any info in it was not verified
You could have but, you didn't. You admitted yourself you put down Richard and that Richard (there are millions of them) is your REAL name. So you have to agree that Barons assumption is correct...

p411 ties YOU to a real name in some way. It was a great question, we learn something new everyday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeX PisToL View Post
That's not doing research. That's being a lazy ass, and asking insane questions. If he had done the research there would be no need to come to a silly hooker board and ask.
Why do you think Baron's question is insane?
kSoze is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:59 PM   #22
rocketride
Account Disabled

Whatever don't get it what the fuck do I care? I've got mine,hell you're soooooo smart tell me who I am? You have my real first name, 9640 there's four digits, show me how smart you are!!!!
Old 10-11-2012, 03:09 PM   #23
kSoze
Valued Poster

Quote:
hell you're soooooo smart tell me who I am? You have my real first name, 9640 there's four digits, show me how smart you are!!!!
This is off topic, I do NOT care to know who you are. Baron's assuption was "does p411 tie me to a real name in some way."
Quote:
I've been reluctant to use 411 because I assume it ties me to a real name in some way. Can someone clear this up for me?
You along with a few others have given examples and helped determine that Baron's assumption is true. p411 DOES tie you to a real name in some way.
kSoze is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:11 PM   #24
rocketride
Account Disabled

No actually I told you I have a friend who used his eccie handle,but you convieniently skip over the fact I told you it's not even a human name.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:19 PM   #25
kSoze
Valued Poster

That is not what you said...
Quote:
a buddy of mine mentioned his info was made up and Gina shut down his account til it was corrected.
Nothing about eccie handle at all. And from your example about Gina not accepting a fake names we have to conclude that Barons assumption holds true.

I know you want to believe differently but, why is this so difficult for you to grasp rocketride?
I've helped you understand a few things in the past but, my patients is wearing thin on this.

Yes, p411 ties YOU to a real name in some way.
kSoze is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:21 PM   #26
rocketride
Account Disabled

Only cause he admitted it in a thread that Gina read. And that's not the same buddy. The other still uses eccie handle as p411 ID!

So you read this quote from post 19?

I had a friend who uses his eccie handle, wasn't even a human name.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:32 PM   #27
kSoze
Valued Poster

Quote:
Only cause he admitted it in a thread that Gina read. And that's not the same buddy. The other still uses eccie handle as p411 ID! So you read this quote from post 19? I had a friend who uses his eccie handle, wasn't even a human name.
I did read that post thank you for repointing it out. But, Barons question was very clear, to me at least, in that he asked if he were to create an account (following the rules) on p411 would it tie him to a real name in same way.

Quote:
So again, the assumption holds true because according to one of the examples you provided, if Gina were to find out you aren't using a real name the account would get shut down.

kSoze is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:43 PM   #28
rocketride
Account Disabled

Baron never stipulated that one follow the rules. And he was told a way to have a p411 account that IS NOT TIED TO HIS IDENTITY! Think you might already know I don't care about rules!
Old 10-11-2012, 03:56 PM   #29
kSoze
Valued Poster

Quote:
Think you might already know I don't care about rules!
I could NOT tell this about you at all.. thanks for the heads up I'll be on the look out from now on.
kSoze is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:55 PM   #30
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by kSoze View Post
I did read that post thank you for repointing it out. But, Barons question was very clear, to me at least, in that he asked if he were to create an account (following the rules) on p411 would it tie him to a real name in same way.

So again, the assumption holds true because according to one of the examples you provided, if Gina were to find out you aren't using a real name the account would get shut down.

Yes, she put it on hold for a few minutes till I changed it, who said anything about me changing it to my real name? Who's making assumptions now!! Only reason she ever knew the first one was fake was because I said so in a post and even gave enough info for her to know what account I was talking about. When I changed it no one verified anything so who's to say any of the info I put on there was remotely close to any real world info. Just because they say put 4 digits from something and give your name doesn't mean guys do it. I've never once had a girl ask to verify and see my id and if one EVER did I would say sorry, that's a breach of my security and walk back out. No matter how a girl screens you should NEVER give out any real world info. The providers on P411 seem to know this and never ask. Ladies on here with odd screening practices are put in alerts or other sections and probably also see a slow down or push back.

Would I be nervous having My first name and 4 digits and city of birth out there in case LE was searching. According to show's like NCIS and Law and Order......... Maybe..................
homer13 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women