Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41559
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 10-05-2012, 06:24 AM   #16
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Hey BT........thanks for bumping this thread .....how about bumping your thread predicting the Romney loss...while i was on hiatus the Obama pollsters tried skewing results in Obama favor, but that scam was short lived, after most caught on to their corruption. Look to the pollsters to adjust their sampling and results to tighten.....especially in the swing States.

Have a great day BT.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:48 AM   #17
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Hey BT........thanks for bumping this thread .....how about bumping your thread predicting the Romney loss...while i was on hiatus the Obama pollsters tried skewing results in Obama favor, but that scam was short lived, after most caught on to their corruption. Look to the pollsters to adjust their sampling and results to tighten.....especially in the swing States.

Have a great day BT.
But, but, but........ Polls don't mean anything. Polls are all rigged. Polls are scams. Unless, of course, Romney starts closing in on Obama's lead in the polls, right?
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:50 PM   #18
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

It is easy Timmyboy; you don't need much of a brain to understand...good polls are useful, bad polls are not......most of the polls that show Obama with wide leads over-sample Democrats and/or are based on registered voters.

Rasmussen polling is the gold standard; and guess what????? Rasmussen has Romney trailing Obama by only 3 in Wisconsin - that is within the margin of error !
Old 10-05-2012, 02:46 PM   #19
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
It is easy Timmyboy; you don't need much of a brain to understand...good polls are useful, bad polls are not......most of the polls that show Obama with wide leads over-sample Democrats and/or are based on registered voters.

Rasmussen polling is the gold standard; and guess what????? Rasmussen has Romney trailing Obama by only 3 in Wisconsin - that is within the margin of error !
But Whirly, you yourself boldly proclaimed a month or so ago that Real Clear Politics was "very respectable." Those were your exact words, not mine! In fact, I have quoted that exact quote from you often. Have I not? Are you now saying that Real Clear Politics is no longer "very respectable" because they now show Obama leading by almost 8 points in, you guessed it, the exact same WISCONSIN that you said a month or so ago was "trending Romney."

Or have you conveinetly forgotten your previous bold proclamations and predictions?

How convenient!

Ok, now that we have found Whirly and we know he is still a highly partisan hack (or should I say Far Right Wing-Nut), I think I will now spend the weekend !!!!!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:49 PM   #20
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

RCP IS respectable; but they don't poll themselves...they only report polling...including some polls which are NOT reliable.

You seem to have a problem grasping that concept BT. Why is that ?

I agree; the Obama numbers in Wisconsin are not favoring Romney as strong as they were a month ago.....but that is because some of the polling firms that comprise the RCP average have over sampled Democrats !

And what "predictions" are you talking about ?
Old 10-05-2012, 02:51 PM   #21
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:

Now, you know that Whirly is in trouble when the best poll he can find to quote puts Romney 3 behind Obama in Wisconsin. Is that a "good" poll or a "bad" poll numbnuts?
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:54 PM   #22
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
I agree; the Obama numbers in Wisconsin are not favoring Romney as strong as they were a month ago.....
Then you must be saying that Wisconsin has been "trending" Obama (not Romney) ever since your conspicuous absence began.

Thanks, you and I finally agree! Adios Whirly, I have a long awaited date at the lake!

See ya soon!
Old 10-05-2012, 03:40 PM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:32 PM   #24
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
IB, glad to see you have finally jumped on board the Obama bandwagon. We don't discriminate. Hell, we will even accept a Far Right Wing-Nut like yourself leading cheers in the Obama victory parade. Quite frankly, your legs are a little chubby but you look adorable in your short little skirt!
Old 10-05-2012, 05:01 PM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
IB, glad to see you have finally jumped on board the Obama bandwagon. We don't discriminate. Hell, we will even accept a Far Right Wing-Nut like yourself leading cheers in the Obama victory parade. Quite frankly, your legs are a little chubby but you look adorable in your short little skirt!
Tsk, tsk, tsk, bigtex. Don't take another sip and do put your Kool Aid glass down. Now stand up and shake yourself out of your Kool Aid stupor. Then closely reexamine the cartoon. WARNING: you may need to hold onto something to steady yourself as the shock of reality seeps through your Kool Aid fogginess, bigtex: it lampoons Odumbo's biased press coverage and their associated polls.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:04 PM   #26
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

BT; be careful cruising the public restrooms at Lake Austin........it's no way to get a date....he might turn out to be your neighbor.

Quote:
... I have a long awaited date at the lake!
Old 10-05-2012, 05:06 PM   #27
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

ROFLMAO, of course Wisconsin goes for an idiot:

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...ter-At-Debates
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:51 PM   #28
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Hey BigTits, the most recent PPP poll has Romney now trailing by only 2 in WI...that's within the margin of error ..2 nd recent poll showing WI trending away from Obama....

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...in-poll-Romney
Old 10-07-2012, 08:24 PM   #29
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Tsk, tsk, tsk, bigtex. Don't take another sip and do put your Kool Aid glass down. Now stand up and shake yourself out of your Kool Aid stupor. Then closely reexamine the cartoon. WARNING: you may need to hold onto something to steady yourself as the shock of reality seeps through your Kool Aid fogginess, bigtex: it lampoons Odumbo's biased press coverage and their associated polls.
Looks like IB leading cheers from the rear to me! He appears to be welcoming his fellow Far Right Wing Wacko Nuts to join him on the Obama Victory March!

Quote:
Hey BigTits, the most recent PPP poll has Romney now trailing by only 2 in WI...that's within the margin of error ..2 nd recent poll showing WI trending away from Obama....

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...in-poll-Romney

Hey WhirlyTits, according to the very respectable Real Clear Politics (Whirly's words, not mine), Wisconsin is still trending Obama.

Read 'em and weep!

http://www.politico.com/2012-election/swing-state/
Old 10-07-2012, 08:34 PM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Looks like IB leading cheers from the rear to me! He appears to be welcoming his fellow Far Right Wing Wacko Nuts to join him on the Obama Victory March!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You are a fucking idiot, bigtex.
Bigtex, you need to get better glasses, you bind old fuck!

http://www.politico.com/2012-election/swing-state/

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women