Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2011, 08:44 PM   #1
guest022311-2
Account Disabled

Default Question

Recently I was involved in a sting by the police and I was arrested and charged with soliciting a prostitute. Since this is my first offense and I was cooperative with the police and didn't cause any trouble for them they dropped the felonies and just gave me the soliciting charge. I've done some research of mine own and realize that it's only a class c misdemeanor but was all does that mean. Seems to me that I could get a fine up to 500 and or a month in jail. This was also my first time every seeing a lady to. Just my luck lol. Should I hire a lawyer? I saw that last year that they may have passed a law require john's that get caught to register on the sex offenders list. Is that true? I really don't know what to think or do. Any help would be great.
guest022311-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 10:10 PM   #2
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

1. Keep your mouth shut and know your rights
2. Run don't walk and hire a lawyer

This is just my opinion.
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 06:28 AM   #3
CaptainKaos
Hustla Extraodinaire

Encounters: 25

Get a lawyer. It will cost $1,000 or more, but it's money well spent. I'm surprised they even brought up a felony, because what you're accused of doing doesn't fall under that category. I doubt you'll have to register for some list, but you'll probably have to pay for some sort of class where they'll treat you like a sex addict and will cost you more money. Since this is your first offense, your attorney will probably be able to get this whittled down to a public disturbance citation.
CaptainKaos is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:52 AM   #4
love2fishfork
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Can you give us any more details about your sting so we don't walk into the same trap?
love2fishfork is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 08:10 AM   #5
6ULDV8
Valued Poster

Get a lawyer yes but I'm willing to bet you couldn't stop talking so your options might be limited.

Just a reminder folks, everything you say goes in the report and eventually the prosecuting attorney. Cops aren't your friends. They're collecting evidence.
6ULDV8 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 08:10 AM   #6
guest022311-2
Account Disabled

This happened in Manhattan.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:30 AM   #7
Sooper Lover
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6ULDV8 View Post
Get a lawyer yes but I'm willing to bet you couldn't stop talking so your options might be limited.

Just a reminder folks, everything you say goes in the report and eventually the prosecuting attorney. Cops aren't your friends. They're collecting evidence.
Great advice! Just because they advise you of your rites doesn't mean that everything said before is suddenly gone. Whatever you say before your rites is considered to be a "Spontaneous Confession" and is completely allowable in the courts against you. This is truly a competition between you and LEO. They will scare you with inflated charges, they will pretend you are buddies, they will do anything they can to CONVICT you. Otherwise they are a failure. Believe me, they don't give a rat's behind about you or your situation. All they want to see is their case be a success. Everyone needs to realize this. Silence is GOLDEN!!
Sooper Lover is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 09:32 AM   #8
Sens55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Felon(ies)?!?! Unless there's something else you had going on that you're not telling us, I can't see that felony was a part of it. The advice you've had it right. Get a lawyer, fight it like hell to keep it out of court and plead it down. Your success will depend on your lawyer, the extenuating circumstances (if there was something else you didn't mention that would make the DA hold his position), and the DA. If the DA is trying to make an example of out of people, or this is his "hot button" it can be harder, especially in a smaller town. But get a good lawyer, pay until it hurts and make sure you let them know you'll fight it and usually they'll plead it down, fine the hell out of you and you're on your way. That's how I had $1000 parking ticket a decade or so ago

But if they scared you with felonies, then there's either more to this story, or they were trying to scare the shit out of you to gain your cooperation.
Sens55 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 09:42 AM   #9
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headline View Post
...they dropped the felonies and just gave me the soliciting charge.
You must have a really big dick. Is it registered as a deadly weapon? Do you have a concealed carry permit?

Seriously though, did they mention what the felonies (plural!) were? If you were both consenting adults in the same state and didn't possess any illegal substances...and I guess weren't doing it in front of a junior high school in broad daylight...I can't imagine what would be felonies.

Was there an actual provider, a decoy, or just imaginary provider to lure you into the trap?
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:30 AM   #10
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Tell them cog made you do it & hire john galt to rep for you
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:19 AM   #11
guest022311-2
Account Disabled

The felonies where supposed to be from the internet and contacting her. But since I called her and never sent a email. It was an undercover cop pretending to be lady. http://manhattanks.backpage.com/Fema...oxo-26/4212275
Old 02-21-2011, 11:39 AM   #12
guest022311-2
Account Disabled

Also I'm just a young college guy that was just stressed out from school and working 2 jobs. Not looking for anyone to pity me or nothing. I can only face this head on and hopefully make something good out of this. Probably used the scare tactic on me.
Old 02-21-2011, 03:10 PM   #13
6ULDV8
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headline View Post
Also I'm just a young college guy that was just stressed out from school and working 2 jobs. Not looking for anyone to pity me or nothing. I can only face this head on and hopefully make something good out of this. Probably used the scare tactic on me.
"Date with Destiny" what a fuc n hoot! Some AH cop got a kick outta that didn't they. Chock it up to life dude. If there's a future in the hobby for you always remember to do your homework. I know it's tuff in the backwoods but sometimes sites like this can help. With a capable lawyer you'll get off with a disturbance charge. But A) no providers visit Manhattan and B) if one does, insure the ad shows her tits, then C) use the net to get as much info as you can. If there's nothing on her then walk away.

Btw, nice lookin cops in Manhattan!
6ULDV8 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 04:44 PM   #14
guest022311-2
Account Disabled

The irony of a name destiny is pretty funny I have to say. Only thing I can do is put it behind me. I learned my lesson big time here and I might drive up to kc sometime and actually see a lady. The ef ladies look very attractive.
Old 02-21-2011, 04:53 PM   #15
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

I'm no lawyer, but I think a misdemeanor might follow you around for the rest of your life. I'd get a lawyer, who could help you plea down to something else...even if you sang like a bird, this is now in the hands of some over-worked assistant DA, who probably pleads crap down every day...but he won't bother talking with you, he'll want to have that conversation with a fellow attorney.
lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women