Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42096
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2011, 10:18 PM   #31
DRorchia
Valued Poster

Times HAVE changed. In the 90's when I spent a lot of time in SC's, I think the atmosphere and expectations of both dancers and customers were somewhat different than what I'm reading here. Back then, if you wanted a less than full service experience you went to the SC, if you wanted FS then you went to see a provider. I'm sure money DOES make the difference with a majority of the girls but I've seen it work the other way too. There were plenty of times I didn't get a single dance but dancers would sit and talk, sometimes for hours. Every once in awhile they may get up and say..."I'm gonna go do a few dances for this guy" and then come back and hang out with me. Sometimes I bought drinks for the girls, I always tipped the waiters well but overall didn't spend more than $100.00 bucks most times. Through these interactions and from being known as a "regular" I got several dates with the girls, not P4P but just going out and sometimes that led to other things. I never have P4P with a stripper so it's actually interesting to me that this is becoming more common now in the clubs. My main purpose for going in the past was to see some hot chicks, drink some cold beer and maybe flirt for awhile. Then go home to the SO and release all that sexual tension from watching the girls. I never expected more out of the experience back then. Looks like I need to spend some more time in the clubs and update my experiences
DRorchia is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 02:48 AM   #32
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

FS from strippers have always been on the menu depending on the stripper. I used to spend some time in Houston clubs and have dated my share, that was a lot more affordable than trying for P4P in those days when I knew many girls were hauling in 4 figures a night. The price P4P is available seems very eleastic depending on what their average daily income is. Generally, I've seen this price to be around 20% above their daily take in a club with flexibility depending on how much they like you. With many girls having trouble walking out of the club with any money some days, it has gotten much easier and cheaper.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:40 AM   #33
Dagny D.E.W.
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2877
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Whispers, I think many prefer the provider relationship because of the lack of unwanted communication. You apparently are in a position to accept calls, texts or the unannounced visit to your office but many are not. The provider gives the hobbyist an hour or two of BCD and he can then go about his life without worrying about a call or text.
Whispers, I have been forcing myself to read your posts and I found this one stunning in it's insight. Very thoughtful. and I have only read the 1st page but this is a very interesting thread.

But like Bud says not only D.E.W. the providers not contact the guys, we are told over and over in discussions and alerts to NOT EVER CALL THEM when they haven't called us. Even when someone has said it is OK to call, I don't and usually tell him right then, my policy is to NOT call because of the many times a guy posted an alert over a gal calling him and a bad time.
Dagny D.E.W. is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:37 AM   #34
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagny D.E.W. View Post
Whispers, I have been forcing myself to read your posts and I found this one stunning in it's insight. Very thoughtful. and I have only read the 1st page but this is a very interesting thread.

Well... Thanks...... Most ladies probably read the title of the thread and stormed off frustrated and snapped their favorite vibrators in half....

But like Bud says not only D.E.W. the providers not contact the guys, we are told over and over in discussions and alerts to NOT EVER CALL THEM when they haven't called us. Even when someone has said it is OK to call, I don't and usually tell him right then, my policy is to NOT call because of the many times a guy posted an alert over a gal calling him and a bad time.
If that is your policy.

Fine.

However.....

I think when a door has been opened a smart business woman should venture through it on occasion. It may be the oldest profession in the world but it is constantly evolving and more and more women are finding their way into it.

I can thing of 4 different local ladies that have my phone number and permission to call and had anyone of the four texted a simple "Hey. How's your day going?" then the $300 I put in a stripper's purse yesterday could have went to them.....

As busy as I am professionally, I would much prefer dropping by a ladies incall for an hour or two and getting back to work then spending the extra hour yesterday eating and talking at Papacitos before playing.

Any business that does not evolve as times change will lose a segment of their business to those that do.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:43 AM   #35
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I can thing of 4 different local ladies that have my phone number and had anyone of the four texted a simple "Hey. How's your day going?" then the $300 I put in a stripper's purse yesterday could have went to them.....
Yep. Account maintenance.
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:48 AM   #36
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
Yep. Account maintenance.
Most definitely....

Something anyone in sales or marketing understand.

My clients have other choices. I have to keep myself on their minds regularly as well.....
Old 02-16-2011, 10:32 AM   #37
northaustincouple74
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42127
Encounters: 1

Interesting and introspective, these are definitely the type of topics that I log in to read as it makes for great conversation with the wife. Thanks for sharing Whispers.

VYT, your eluding to Maslow’s hierarchy of needs reminded me of studying for my PMP exam (passed but it was painful) or the occasional graduate lvl HR paper I help my wife with (My name should be on her diploma as much as hers.)

I would be interested in hearing more of the providers thoughts although I would think that many would agree with DEW in that they don’t randomly call or show up at your place of business for fear of outing you. I’m sure they want to avoid the drama of showing up on your phone and getting a call from your wife or walking into your office and running into her. That’s my reasoning for why they would consider discretion the better part of valor.

Thanks again.
NAC74
northaustincouple74 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:37 AM   #38
Guest103012-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 59718
My ECCIE Reviews

But if we randomly text yall we either get told, dont text or call unless I call u first, or it's assumed we are trying to get u to book... Which is not the case. Its a respect thing...maybe strippers just dont care. J/k
Guest103012-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:25 AM   #39
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAngel View Post
But if we randomly text yall we either get told, dont text or call unless I call u first, or it's assumed we are trying to get u to book... Which is not the case. Its a respect thing...maybe strippers just dont care. J/k
Noone has remotely suggested it is random contact.

This is why so many threads go south and why so many ladies take a beating on line.

You read a little and react. You don't read the whole thread or bother to think before you respond.

Throughout this thread has been the constant reminder that the ladies I refer to ALL HAVE BEEN GIVEN PERMISSION AS WELL AS ENCOURAGED TO CALL if they want.

That was what I meant by a door being opened.
Old 02-16-2011, 12:33 PM   #40
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Noone has remotely suggested it is random.

This is why so many threads go south and why so many ladies take a beating on line.

You read a little and react. You don't read the whole thread or bother to think before you respond.

Throughout this thread has been the constant reminder that the ladies I refer to ALL HAVE BEEN GIVEN PERMISSION AS WELL AS ENCOURAGED TO CALL if they want.

That was what I meant by a door being opened.

+1. There are several ladies here that have my contact info and I hear from them on a fairly regular basis. I have never chastized them for contacting me. Like most, if I am busy, I don't answer (be it a call or a text) until later. While I don't frequent the SC's like Whispers and my hobbying has been, shall we say nonexistant for a while, that does not mean that I could not be persuaded!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:49 PM   #41
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I am sure there are great oppurtunitys at the SC.but for me and others i,m sure .The biggest turn off is its a BAR..I for one am just not into the Bar Scene..Guess i had my fill of them in my misspent youth..Now i want something a lil more laid back.and not as nosiy..Damn i must be getting OLD.
Texasquest is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:54 PM   #42
Guest103012-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 59718
My ECCIE Reviews

Whispers... Sweetie I think u read my post wrong. I was not "reacting" just commenting. It is a bit hard to read every post from a cell phone babe. Jeez. I read your first post and then responded. Excuse me. Think before I respond. Wow, ok. Any who, mods you can delete my post... Since I was off...Not trying to start any mad ness around here. Was just stating an opinion from my side. Its not easy to remember which guys say its ok to call or text for random chit chat or what not, so its safer to not do it at all. But I guess strippers remember every guy... I have no idea... Two diff professions, but all the strippers I know look.at every guy as a dollar sign or as potential to be the next sugar daddy. My sister is a bartender at yellow rose and sees it all day.

But again I was not being a bitch Whispers, sorry I did not have time to read all posts babe. Dont want no trouble lol
Guest103012-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 02:09 PM   #43
Whispers

Out of Curiosity.... Why would you even HAVE a number of a client in your phone that it was NOT OK to call... Most gals CLAIM to get rid of that stuff right after the session....

I never suggested you were being a bitch..... Just that your post showed ignorance of the subject being discussed. kind of a common problem....

And MODs don't delete posts.... They get to stick around forever and ever and ever....
Old 02-16-2011, 02:37 PM   #44
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

I think Whisper's suggestion would be a good one for those providers who were worried about losing highly lucrative clients or wanted more bookings. Me, I need a little time to myself every day. I find it difficult enough to maintain my relationships with the real life friends I have since my business so often interferes with social events. If I have a few hours for a leisurely lunch I would rather spend it relaxing alone or catching up with a girlfriend.

Now, I have made occasional off-the-clock lunch or dinner plans with a few of my most loyal regulars. I don't see anything wrong with showing some appreciation. But the percentage of our market that wants any unsolicited communication is so low that I doubt it would make a huge impact on a ladies' earnings. I think I would feel weird sending a client a message without hearing from him first -- even if he had told me it was OK. It would involve specific record keeping to note who wants you to contact them and in what situations that it just seems easier to use one policy for all. The paper work burden and the potential for trouble if you contacted him incorrectly seems high relative to the potential reward. Given a choice, most providers would take the guy who shows up, pays, and leaves over a high maintenance client who requires phone calls and off the clock lunches to stay interested. So if a provider is busy, she'll drop the needy guy first.
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 02:49 PM   #45
missbossy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 68262
My ECCIE Reviews

I delete all #s but save emails
missbossy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women