Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35942
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2011, 11:18 AM   #121
Logic
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35

I agree about the safety part...A couple of those girls were sketchy...thats why i brought em to my brothers house, and used my hobby phone!!! LOL
Logic is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:20 AM   #122
DRorchia
Valued Poster

Of course there's free puntang out there. Lots of it. Most one night stands as some posters have mentioned could fall under "free" depending on how you met, and what took place before the puntang was given up. I think the original point made was, why start a thread about that on a P4P site? I mean what is the point if every time I get laid for free I come on this site to report on it? Heck I think everybody should get laid for free when they can, but there are times when P4P is safer, easier and the better route. When I was single, most of my encounters were "free" as I would guess most single guys' encounters out there are. Most married guys on here I would guess don't want the hassle or take the chance on someone that may turn out not to be so discreet.
DRorchia is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:46 AM   #123
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Licious View Post
Um because they are openly planning to "get freebies" and scam providers?

many guys already do this in some form or fashion so no need to form a group
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:46 AM   #124
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow... Wyldeman increased his post count by 38 on this thread alone. Kittylover is at 21.

Way to go, Post Ho's! *which is generally used to label those w/ inane efforts such as "+1" or "hey, I'm under ____. Woohoo!"

What a contribution. *cough*cough*

Of course, I'm contributing nothing on this thread either as my brain was numb by p.5 when Jimmers asked the same question I had in my head. Cliff Notes?

"Oh, some guys got drunk & stupid last night & thought they'd stir the pot for some attention."

*blehhh*

Just another day on eccie... & my... the thrill is gone.
Kit-4-Kat is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:51 AM   #125
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat View Post
Of course, I'm contributing nothing on this thread either as my brain was numb by p.5

As if it?.... ehhh never mind...... too easy....

... the thrill is gone.
yes it certainly is.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:56 AM   #126
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Actually, it was too difficult for you to "prove" my brain is numb. pttth

You should hang out w/ some WOMEN instead of girls. You're slipping.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:02 PM   #127
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

Here is a novel idea! When you see a post that you don't agree with, step away and ignore it, arguing is counter productive.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 12:11 PM   #128
irishlad
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
I have actually sat and had coffee all day with a woman and closed the deal I would call that free except for maybe time.

My dad has had two women that he has dated that paid him in a way. There was one that spent thousands on clothes for him and paid for his dinner and drinks the whole time they were dating. She even paid for trips and vacations as well. I did enjoy some perks from his women as well they bought me stuff all the time too. I had a female friend with benefits that would take me to concerts and buy my dinner and drinks as well. These women were never lied to we were up front and honest that we did not want a serious relationship. If those are not examples of free pussy I do not know what is.

I am not saying that is something that can be achieved with every woman out there, but it does happen. I am saying it does not have to cost you an arm and a leg either. You could be a guy who is broke as a joke and still get laid.

Never say can't because can't never could do anything.
Well good luck then. I've heard this all before in RL by some of the coldest, bluntly honest, smoothest smartest players you'd ever want to meet. I still say you're basically snatching cheese out of mouse traps.

Sooner or later you'll get snagged...you will be sure that's not what's happening...until years later you aren't. It's just part of the human game. It will not be remotely free.

I've only ever seen two things that come close to "free" other than the guy deluding himself he's going to be able to snatch that cheese forever above...and neither are for me.

First is the zipless fuck one night stand. Problem is, for it to be "free" to me, she has to be a self confident horny women looking for sexual gratification and nothing more on her terms with a stranger. Pretty rare in the random world. The other 90% of the time you're really exploiting some girl with daddy issues who allowed her immediate desperate need for attention and affection (usually after a few drinks) to override her good judgement and when it is all over she feels worse about herself. OK, if she's a consenting adult I won't make this a federal offense, but...not much fun to me once you get what's going on.

The other "free" I've seen is the sociopathic prick that he covers himself by saying "I don't want a relationship" a couple of times while sending exactly the opposite signals in the other 99% of the interactions ultimately letting her think she's in a real relationship then dumping her and getting off "free".

So if you've got some line on (and can sort out) self confident independent horny women who want to use your body then you have my unrestrained admiration. Otherwise the closest thing to truly free I've ever seen is $200/hr.
irishlad is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 12:23 PM   #129
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP Hunter View Post
Here is a novel idea! When you see a post that you don't agree with, step away and ignore it, arguing is counter productive.
Hmmm Isn't that the type of apathetic attitude that facilitates things like unrest in countries... like the Egyptian situation? Yeah... Let's just tell all the people interested in buliding a community where members feel valued to turn the other cheek & things will get better when they see absolutely no sign that staff give a flying fuck.

Smart idea. I don't think we can put Administrators on ignore. Can we???
Old 02-09-2011, 12:25 PM   #130
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I had "Almost Free Sex"......She stopped by the office to tell me she was short on her rent by a few hundred bucks and wanted to know if I wanted to help with it.... I told her I was tired and not really up to it but we could hang out for a few hours tomorrow and again on Thursday and I would take care of it for her..... In talking a part of me got less tired and a little office romance ensued so I could get the rest I would need for tomorrow....

Now I didn't pay for tonight.... I did agree to a few hours tomorrow and again on Thursday for the $400 she was short.....

Hey! I think I had a Freebie! She called me today and canceled.... Said her baby daddy ponied up the rent!

Oh crap.. I forgot... I was too old for your club....
Old 02-09-2011, 12:31 PM   #131
Whispers

Quote:
Hmmm Isn't that the type of apathetic attitude that facilitates things like unrest in countries... like the Egyptian situation?

Yeah... Let's just tell all the people interested in building a community where members feel valued to turn the other cheek & things will get better when they see absolutely no sign that staff give a flying fuck.

Wait... I took a class in that language... I think what it says is ....

"Admeens?.... We don need no steekeen admeens....."

Kat Honey...... Even I wouldn't have gone there......
Old 02-09-2011, 12:40 PM   #132
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Hmmm Isn't that the type of apathetic attitude that facilitates things like unrest in countries... like the Egyptian situation? Yeah... Let's just tell all the people interested in buliding a community where members feel valued to turn the other cheek & things will get better when they see absolutely no sign that staff give a flying fuck.

Wow.....

I don't think that was meant to be taken like that....but ok
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 12:51 PM   #133
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydollsnow View Post
Wow.....

I don't think that was meant to be taken like that....but ok

HookTards and Attitudes Snow! Kinda like a baby Houston learning to grow up!
Old 02-09-2011, 01:05 PM   #134
Guest031411-2
BANNED

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Wow... Wyldeman increased his post count by 38 on this thread alone. Kittylover is at 21.
You actually took the time to count? The smiley face makes everything all OK!

PS - then I guess I'm at 22 now
Guest031411-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 01:15 PM   #135
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

IrishL we will have to just agree to disagree. I do believe there is a large society of men that are a part of Pick Up Artist and also Women Pick Up Artist as well. Just because you do not believe it can be done does not make it so. I have seen it and experienced this myself. I do not buy the whole you gotta get a girl liquored up to take her home. If you do not believe you can then you can't. Read the book the secret it will open new doors for you.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women