Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounter Reports - Austin
Encounter Reports - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47928
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2022, 12:39 PM   #1
lovrboy_1970
Premium Access

Encounters: 51
Default Encounter: Oh, Elizabeth! My Favorite GFE!

User ID: Elizabeth
Date: 1/13/22
Name: Elizabeth
Phone: After screening
Email Address: jennisuarez@protonmail.com
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P367162
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: North Austin
Activities: DFK, Fondling, breast worship, BBBJ, DATY, SS, true lovemaking, Mish, K9, Lazy K9, CG
Hair Length and Color: Long curly dark w blond highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Elizabeth is gorgeous. She has just absolutely a perfect body, pretty little pussy, augmented breasts (which usually I am not a fan of, but these are the best I've ever seen). She has a pretty face, with a beautiful smile.

Elizabeth lives in Houston, and visits Austin about every other week or so. I try to see her every visit. This review is a bit of a combination of a few of my sessions with her, but definitely the most recent was on Thursday January 13th.

Elizabeth is perfect in a couple of ways:
For one, she is an absolute knockout. I'm an old, overweight dork, so there is no way outside of this hobby that I could land someone like her. If she and I were dating and out in public, people would say, "WTF she is way out of his league!" So, I can't believe I get to have intimate time with this very nice, sweet lady!

For another, Elizabeth's GFE level is just about the best, most attractive and addictive I've ever experienced in the hobby. She told me "When I'm not here, I miss you my love." In her messages to me she always calls me "My love" and I love it.

By the way, Elizabeth is mostly Spanish-speaking, with ability to understand and speak a little bit of English. I am exactly the same in reverse; so we manage to make conversation work, with a little bit of work.
Recommendation: 100% Yes!
lovrboy_1970 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 06:56 PM   #2
anandaman
Premium Access

Encounters: 125

Great review of a great lady Op! You described a session with her well. I've seen her many times in the past and just can't get enough of her...

I posted a review of her in the Agency section on OH2 (w/ pics). She has a number of positive reviews there.

Elizabeth is very GFE. As you can see in the pics, Elizabeth has a bangin' body, skin and hair... not to mention her large beautiful breasts. As you mention, she has a cute face, pretty smile and bright shining eyes.. She's got large soft lips that are amazing for DFK and BBBJ. She's very sensual, sexual and loves pleasing men. She's a naturally loving person that I think truly enjoys sex...her reactions and pleasure are real.. and you're the center of her universe when you're with her. Her English a bit limited, but she makes these cute little moans that tell you everything you need to know.

I believe she's returning to Austin again next week.

Elizabeth has the A'Man "Lifetime Seal of Approval". :-)

A'Man
anandaman is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 07:48 PM   #3
Latin_ATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Damn I’ve never made the time to see her but I read nothing but great stuff about her
Latin_ATX is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Elizabeth - Austin - P411 P367162

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women