Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60624
gman4453270
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48574
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42223
CryptKicker37196
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2024, 11:01 AM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Vivek Ramaswamy made a very mature and statesmanlike announcement in endorsing President Trump

Vivek G Ramaswamy:

This entire campaign is about speaking the TRUTH. We did not achieve our goal tonight & we need an America-First patriot in the White House. The people spoke loud & clear about who they want. Tonight I am suspending my campaign and endorsing Donald J. Trump and will do everything I can to make sure he is the next U.S. President. I am enormously proud of this team, this movement, and our country.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 11:51 AM   #2
1#Ratt
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Vivek Ramaswamy made a very mature and statesmanlike announcement.

Yes he did! Maybe he can give trump lessons on acting mature, and like a statesman, instead of childish name calling and lying like he is famous for.
1#Ratt is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 11:53 AM   #3
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

As pathetic and thirsty as Ramaswamy is, he'd be preferable to trump in every way.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 11:24 PM   #4
berryberry
Valued Poster

And tonight Vivek was on stage with President Trump campaigning in New Hampshire.

You love to see it

Vivek “It is a 1776 moment right now.”

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1747410888569581574
Old 01-17-2024, 05:38 AM   #5
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

I don't want to be the barer of bad news, but if anyone honestly thinks the GOP's nominee is going to be this guy, well... heh keep dreaming, keep dreaming big.

That isn't to say that Vivek should not be in politics, but he is really in the wrong party if he ever wants to be taken seriously by the party at large. I shouldn't need to say more. It's exhausting.
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2024, 07:18 AM   #6
Cody69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

berry, you are hilarious, naturally Vivek G Ramaswamy is going to kiss Trumps ass. Nikki and Ron DeSanctimonious kiss Trumps ass also. They all know if he some how wins again, they hit the lottery. They all will become a lot richer and won't need to know there job nor they will not have to work in anything that they appointed in doing.

Remember Ben Carson, an Idiot and had it made for four years.
Cody69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2024, 09:44 AM   #7
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Whenever there is a person of color, or a women high up in the GOP, it's because of this
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p.../TokenMinority
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...kenBlackFriend

Quote:
The Token Minority is a character designed to get more minority groups into the plot. This serves several purposes:
  • Allows the producers of the show to broaden its appeal by giving more viewers protagonists they can identify with.
  • Is useful for bringing discussions of race, gender, and sexual orientation into the plot.
  • Helps the producers feel a little better about using a Scary Minority Suspect in every other case.
  • Allows the producers to make jokes related to a minority without any shame.
  • Allows the producers to avoid criticism from minority groups.
  • Fulfills the executives' desire for the show to be more ethnically respectful.
  • Makes a character stand out visually from the rest.
  • Depending on the setting, it can merely be an accurate representation of demographics in that region or industry. E.g. LATAM due to the heavily mixing of ethnicities.
Like, I get it. You want to play ball, but you don't like one team and their team is full anyway. So instead of sitting out, you degrade yourself by playing with a bunch of people who are without a doubt, going to make fun of you/your parents from being from a shithole country, or talk about grabbing you by the pussy behind your back.
Old 01-17-2024, 10:27 AM   #8
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
And tonight Vivek was on stage with President Trump campaigning in New Hampshire.

Vivek “It is a 1776 moment right now.”
I'd say that Vivek is simply paving the road to a potential cabinet role with Donnie, if he were to get elected. Honestly he gives me the creeps, with his mannerisms, and his didactive tone and comments. He comes across as disingenuine in his message- but that's true for most politicians. I think he and Drumpster would get along well, whether it's on a ticket together or on a staff role, such as Health etc., but he's not got any experience in larger roles- clearly he's got aspirations and that's fine, but he's more of a cymbals crasher type of guy instead of being able to offer influence to create policies.

Trump needs those ppl to clang around for him like a wind-up brass monkey who' just sits and parrots the message. I'd really love to see what the new message is, vs. a literal replay of 2016 follies. It's not gonna work without some real new ideas. You can complain about the border, but if you don't have a message on how to fix it, or inflational things, or infrastructure, or healthcare....you're not winning.

"And if you're not winning- you're losing"- RICKY bobbY.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 01-17-2024, 10:38 AM   #9
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Trump needs those ppl to clang around for him like a wind-up brass monkey who' just sits and parrots the message. I'd really love to see what the new message is, vs. a literal replay of 2016 follies. It's not gonna work without some real new ideas. You can complain about the border, but if you don't have a message on how to fix it, or inflational things, or infrastructure, or healthcare....you're not winning.

"And if you're not winning- you're losing"- RICKY bobbY.
Rather, kicking the can down the road so that you can later blame the new guy for not fixing the problem. This has been the case for the better part of our lives, for far more than immigration policy.
Old 01-17-2024, 11:14 AM   #10
berryberry
Valued Poster

Vivek G Ramaswamy:

"I am asking you to do the right thing and to vote for Donald J. Trump as your next president, because we don't have a lot of time”

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1747418239259332796
Old 01-17-2024, 01:08 PM   #11
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Vivek G Ramaswamy:

"I am asking you to do the right thing and to vote for Donald J. Trump as your next president, because we don't have a lot of time”

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1747418239259332796

Time will tell if those are truly his own words and opinion, or if in a few years if things don't go their way, we will come to find out that he never felt that way?

Old 01-17-2024, 02:24 PM   #12
berryberry
Valued Poster

Vivek Ramaswamy:

Last night, I asked all my supporters across New Hampshire who’ve *run through walls* for me to do one LAST thing this week: volunteer all-out for the next 6 days to make sure Trump defeats Nikki by *as wide of a margin* as possible. End this primary & do what’s right for America
Old 01-17-2024, 04:41 PM   #13
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Sounds like Vivek picked a scrap w Haley and now he's all sour grapes. He never stood a chance in the primary, and like all good politicians, he's laying odds on where his life might lead him in the future. Buttering up Donald is the way he sees a political path forward - and I'm certain he's not doing because he thinks it's just the right thing to do, politicians only do things to line their pockets. Or for their own selfish greed
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 01-17-2024, 04:46 PM   #14
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... GO Vivek! ... A TRUMP Supporter! ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2024, 11:30 PM   #15
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Sounds like Vivek picked a scrap w Haley and now he's all sour grapes.
I'm certain he's not doing because he thinks it's just the right thing to do, politicians only do things to line their pockets.
Wrong yet again

Vivek has always been America First. Watch or look at any of his campaign speeches and platform. He knows Haley is a fraud and a warmonger who never met a foreign war she didn't like and wanted to waste American tax dollars and blood on.

He also knows that Nikki Haley is backed by Democrat mega donor Reid Hoffman, who is funding her campaign with an unlimited amount of money. And that she actively courted and is courting Democrats to switch over in the Iowa Caucus and NH primary to vote for her because she has minimal real Republican support. She is a fraud.

Additionally Vivek, like President Trump, is not a politician. He is a highly successful businessman who is concerned about the direction of our country under the crazy leftists and decided to run for office. Vivek is the type of person we need working as a member of President Trump's team in Washington to help restore our country from all the damage the left has done

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women