Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60838
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42510
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36938
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2013, 01:07 AM   #1
atxdream
Account Disabled

User ID: 3859
Question Name your special....

Hold it there mods and rtm'ers, this is NOT an ad, but a question

While I pride myself on creative specials and those that benefit those that see me regularly, what is YOUR favorite type of special???

Do you like the raffles?
Lesser rate?
More time?
Donations to charity?
Discounts on doubles?
Frequent customer specials/punch cards?
Playoffs consolation special?
buy one get ones?
Early morning or late evening specials?
Break in a new girl special?
New to her specials?
Review specials?
Tell her how much you have and she will tell you what she will do?

This is your chance to say what specials catch YOUR eye. Perhaps a lady that's been trying to catch your eye will take your idea and run with it. I'm not looking for a majority vote... I'm looking for a personal answer. I know I'll be paying attention Also, does too LOW of a special or too OFTEN of specials turn you onto a girl or cause you to look elsewhere? Are you MORE or LESS likely to see a lady with a special? (perhaps there is a perception that a special means higher volume... or maybe not)

Please don't make any comments that would make a lady feel cheap, invaluable, or not worth her time. I know that in this market, we can have an open, adult convo without anyone getting their feelings hurt.
I know this topic has been discussed before, but there are a lot of ladies new and/or travelling here that will want to know and us locals are ALWAYS curious what's currently going on in those hobbiest's minds.
atxdream is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:16 PM   #2
Secret Encounters
Your naughty firecracker💥

User ID: 38910
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My personal exp is i get more of a req whn i dont offer specials. Ive done most of those but the BOGO, THATS A NOGO to me.. or no review specials..ppl get busy and dont hold up their end of the deal. Granted were human and stuff happens.

My specials that have been successful is ..
*first timers $25 off and returning $50 off hr
*Bulk bngs (2sessions) ,naughty doubles $$
**MILITARY DISCOUNTS**
*More time..

I am not high volume , im just trying to be *budget friendly* With quality service.. not too low or too high.

I hate whn Someone says YOU GOTTA GIVE ME A BETTER DEAL, lol... NOT COOL.. or i got 60 can i get hhr or will that work..smh.

Well dollface hope this insight helps ..

Xo
lexxxi
Secret Encounters is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:28 PM   #3
nushi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

The disappearing rate special. Everytime I see you within a certain time frame (like a week) then it goes down a little.

I see you more (you get more of my $ in the month).

If I'm deciding who to see and you have this special, then its probably going to be you again and again.
nushi is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:55 PM   #4
Secret Encounters
Your naughty firecracker💥

User ID: 38910
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wht do u mean nushi by disappearing?
just curious ive never heard of this.

Xo
Lex
Secret Encounters is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:32 PM   #5
nushi
Valued Poster

Disappearing rate...like that insurance company... V a n i s h i n g D e d u c t i b l e.

If your normal hr is 160, and I see you again and again, week after week (or whatever time period you choose) then rate continues to go down like 150, 140, 130, 120 (whatever denomination you decide).

Of course you would have a lower limit and reset the rate to 160 if gent hasn't been around in a while.
nushi is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 03:33 PM   #6
MoneyManMatt
Certified Public NERD

Encounters: 490

I've always like the idea of discounts for repeats regardless of what the intro price is. I also like the idea of getting additional time. Here's my example.

Provider A has an intro rate of 250/hr. After I see this provider, she could either offer me A) 1 hr at 200 next time or B) even saying 250 and we can go past the hr mark if need be even if it's 20-30 mins....Or even C) a mixture of both (225 for the hr but if i need an extra 15-20 mins or so, no problem).

I point out B & C b/c I love going multiple rounds w/ Hr appts but sometimes can't finish that 2nd round within the 60 min allowance. So not watching the clock as hard can allow that MSOG to continue without the pressure of going into OT and kicked out. Also, seeing as it is summer, I like the idea that if I need to shower after arriving (even though I always shower before coming over), I don't need to worry about those extra few mins going against the clock.. Option C will get me in the door since I like 90 mins when I repeat. Well, if you give me a cheaper 90 min rate, then add 15 mins or so on top of it, of course I'll come back and I'm not exactly hurting your business.

Every business show focus on repeat clients/customers. Your repeat clients will be the ones spread the word and promote you....both publicly in reviews/co ed sections along with privately such as the Men's Lounge & private PMs/emails. Yes, focusing on New Business show be a priority as well but those loyals hobbyist can help bring some of that new guys to you and give you and opportunity to win their future business

Hell, Anyone who's spoken to me before knows how much I promote Hollywood101, CollegeGirl4You, IceAngel and now Snowkitty & Slave G....not to mention my ATX and DFW favorites. I wanted to see snowkitty and Slave based on what a number of other gentlemen have said and now I promote them as hard as the other 3. Who else has benefited from their loyal clients promoting?

Well, this is my opinion on things you can do. Everyone is entitled to theirs. I personally like the more time or lesser rate...or the combo for repeats. Now I say that knowing that there will be A LOT of haters out there asking why can't the first date be cheaper. That is a different conversation for a different thread....and you'll hear me rant about Hooker Economics.

That is all...forgive any spelling errors.
MoneyManMatt is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 04:12 PM   #7
TSBrittanyMae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 133794
My ECCIE Reviews

Good point MoneyManMatt, I would agree with you. I'm considering running a BOGO special, but just not sure how to get things started. =)
TSBrittanyMae is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 05:30 PM   #8
guy fawkes
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Good point MoneyManMatt, I would agree with you. I'm considering running a BOGO special, but just not sure how to get things started. =)
Buy a hour and get 30 min to hour free ????
guy fawkes is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 05:42 PM   #9
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by brittany1980 View Post
This would work if you were giving away more blocks of time for your dates visit. (Ex, buy 1 hour, get half an hour free). I wouldn't recommend a "buy one, get one free session" because so many things could happen to where that free session is never made.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 05:54 PM   #10
MoneyManMatt
Certified Public NERD

Encounters: 490

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy fawkes View Post
Buy a hour and get 30 min to hour free ????
I wasn't referring to that perspective where the extra time is EXACT. I was only referring to a few mins....unless a provider likes the idea of "Buy 60 and an additional 15 or so free"
MoneyManMatt is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 12:51 AM   #11
Guest111113
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Guys your making it way too complicated! Haha let me make it easy 100 hhr/150 hr 60 BNG! BAM! Stimulus package for everyone! Haha
Guest111113 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:06 AM   #12
rex-man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.pipe View Post
Guys your making it way too complicated! Haha let me make it easy 100 hhr/150 hr 60 BNG! BAM! Stimulus package for everyone! Haha

I must agree that Mr P is right again...

Although that since I am the Executive Director of a Sanctuary I like the
Donations to charity idea......
rex-man is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:34 AM   #13
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I think the disappearing rate sounds like an awesome idea and I'm going to try it out.
Ms. Milani is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 08:55 PM   #14
nushi
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.pipe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rex-man View Post
I must agree that Mr P is right again...

Although that since I am the Executive Director of a Sanctuary I like the
Donations to charity idea......
I disagree. First, every guy with lots of money is not a gentleman. Second, every guy with relatively little money is not a dirtbag. I like the ladies that I see to maintain some level of quality and i believe one of the best ways to do that is with higher rates.

I like specials that encourage the guy to invest time and money. I do not like specials that encourage guys to find the cheapest date.

And I'm not rich. My provider/strip club budget is under 500 per month.
nushi is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 06:27 AM   #15
coochiemuncher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

More time works for me.
coochiemuncher is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women