Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48478
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41794
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2012, 05:53 PM   #1
missblue
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 129262
My ECCIE Reviews
Default SCREENING

I have a screening process in place, but it seems that alot of guys dont want to give up the info. if you girls dont mind helping another provider out, what are some screening processes you have. any sugestions would be greatly apretiated.
missblue is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 06:44 PM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

You would be better served to ask this in the Powder Room.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:02 PM   #3
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Simple hooker lesson #101:

The "men" who complain about your rates or difficulty in screening, are NOT representative of the hobby as a whole.
Did you know there are a TON of men who will NOT see a lady under $500? If she's cheaper, they assume something is wrong with her.

The good guys like that you screen them. It makes them feel safe. The only people who don't want to be screened are the fucktards who are trying to pull something on you. That's a promise .

Not all ladies have access to the powder room, since it now requires our blood type and a promise to donate our boobs or asses if we die, along with organ donations.

I'm kidding, before half of you fucktards go asking Becky if she actually requires a kidney sample before allowing access to the powder room. Some of you are humorless enough to believe it, so I am torn as to whether to be funny or not. I will pass for now.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:21 PM   #4
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie View Post

The "men" who complain about your rates or difficulty in screening, are NOT representative of the hobby as a whole.
Did you know there are a TON of men who will NOT see a lady under $500? If she's cheaper, they assume something is wrong with her.

The good guys like that you screen them. It makes them feel safe. The only people who don't want to be screened are the fucktards who are trying to pull something on you. That's a promise .
This should be a sticky for all the SHIT-FOR-BRAINS whining about GPS.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:32 PM   #5
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:

Not all ladies have access to the powder room, since it now requires our blood type and a promise to donate our boobs or asses if we die, along with organ donations.

I'm kidding, before half of you fucktards go asking Becky if she actually requires a kidney sample before allowing access to the powder room. Some of you are humorless enough to believe it, so I am torn as to whether to be funny or not. I will pass for now.
I disagree, Why would us men want to give up personal information to visit a provider? If my eccie reputation is not good enough to visit a provider, I/Most Men move on. that simple!
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:51 PM   #6
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
This should be a sticky for all the SHIT-FOR-BRAINS whining about GPS.
You are my favorite white knight.

Fuck eccie reputation, posting and review count don't mean shit.

And I agree with the OP, most of you women don't screen and/or don't give out references.
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:16 PM   #7
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews

Read what I require in my Signature line... if you have any more questions feel free to call me... I have a whole hell of alot of suggestions.

But, no... if they don't have references.... and dont wanna give up the info to make you feel safe enough to see them... THEN DONT. Are they gonna do your jail time for you when you get busted? Nope.

Are they gonna sit in the hospital when you get hurt or worse. NO.

Simple, either have references and check them out. P411 is a plus but granted not all gent's want to get that deep into this for personal reasons. To each their own.

But, regardless..... Screening is KEY and required.
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:28 PM   #8
S-Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by missblue View Post
I have a screening process in place, but it seems that alot of guys dont want to give up the info. if you girls dont mind helping another provider out, what are some screening processes you have. any sugestions would be greatly apretiated.
What info are you requiring for screening? Anything which may be required on a job application?
S-Man is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:42 PM   #9
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

I thought Amber Rain retired.
Old 08-30-2012, 09:31 PM   #10
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews

NOpe... i didn't..
cute cat.. lol.

I'm back
and seriously if you need to call me.. missblue... feel free.

I'm always open for discussions about safety for all of us.
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 01:14 AM   #11
Caleb
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:

Did you know there are a TON of men who will NOT see a lady under $500? If she's cheaper, they assume something is wrong with her. That's too bad for them, they are missing some truly great experiences.

As a newbie, I didn't want to be screened. Wasn't trying to pull anything, just protective of personal information. P411 was the perfect solution. Since I got P411, I have only seen one lady who accepted my request before she looked at my P411 profile, only because she came highly recommended from a very trustworthy source. Screening keeps the gents safe too.

Best newbie screening request I received was either a kidney or P411+3. Graciously, she offered to let me choose whether it would be the right or left.

It took a while for me to truly appreciate the screening process. But after reading a bazillion alerts that could have been avoided by a little due diligence from either the hooktards or the fucktards, I have come to value the importance of doing your homework. For a hobby that is supposed to be about fun and pleasure, there seems to be a never-ending supply of bullshit out there. Too bad we can't all just fuck and be happy. Play safe, and do your homework! Unfortunately, not all money is green and not all pussy is golden.
Caleb is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 01:20 AM   #12
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglatinmale View Post
I disagree, Why would us men want to give up personal information to visit a provider? If my eccie reputation is not good enough to visit a provider, I/Most Men move on. that simple!
Since you quoted me:

Did I say anything about asking for personal info, unless you consider giving up a few references as "über top secret information"?? I missed the part where I said that.

If you have nothing to hide, screening is of no worry to you.

And screening based on your "ECCIE reputation" is about the most ridiculous thing I have heard. Ladies, DEFINITELY do not take that advice, and happily let these types go their merry way LOL!! That's like the guys who go around saying "I'm a lifetime P411 member and premium access on FOUR hooker boards! So I'm a safe guy!" ....because bad guys obviously can't pay by credit/debit card. I'm sure if Ted Bundy wanted to collect a few Okays, he could have. I'm fairly certain he would have had a very charming ECCIE personality, too. Ijs.

Screening based on ECCIE rep and reviews. Funny stuff!

Quote:
Did you know there are a TON of men who will NOT see a lady under $500? If she's cheaper, they assume something is wrong with her. That's too bad for them, they are missing some truly great experiences
Caleb, I must admit, this happens mostly outside of Texas/Dallas. Y'all are spoiled rotten!
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:25 AM   #13
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglatinmale View Post
If my eccie reputation is not good enough to visit a provider ...!

Seeing a fucktard based on his icky reputation is a hoot. Damn I missed that one last night and I really needed a good laugh.
Old 08-31-2012, 07:01 AM   #14
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I am probably going to buck some of the comments here big time, but so be it.

MissBlue, you have a screening process. You are comfortable with your screening process. When you deviate from that process, you are going to be uncomfortable with the session. So, the chances of a bad session go up, even if none of your fears materialize. Stick with what makes you comfortable. At the same time, discuss with the ladies their screening processes, make sure your process is keeping you safe.

For the rest of the comments. I don't like to give out screening information. I am not going to give you my employer, not going to give you my real name, not going to give you my first born. (hmm,can I get a guarantee you will not give her back? Maybe I will go that route.) I tend to fly on my reputation here and previously on ASPD.

I have given out references a few times, but pretty rare. Caitie Mae got references out of me, couple of others. I play so rarely now, and many of my sessions are with massage therapist who are not active here, so references are hard to come by.

By the time I decide I want to see you, I have already screened you pretty carefully, so I am not that worried about you. I understand you need to be comfortable with me. If my reputation is insufficient, I understand. I ask if you will see me. You say yes or no. If no, I thank you and I move on down the road. No pressure from my end. I am not going to post bad comments about you. I am not going to post a fake NCNS review about you. I am going to take my toys and my $$$ and move on down the road.

There are plenty of ladies who will see me. There are plenty of guys who will provide the sceening information to make the lady happy. The market is there on both the supply & demand ends of the equation.

Do I miss out on seeing some really great ladies? Sure, but it has been few and far between that I have missed out on.

Do the ladies miss out on seeing me, a great guy? While I would like to think so, I am just another overweight, gray haired, what little I have, old fart with a little bit of cash to spend on playing with the ladies. I am in the dime a dozen category, so their only loss may be a little income, and I am sure there are plenty of guys to fill the void I created.

In the end, this is a supply and demand curve. Sex is the commodity. From the seller's end, illusions of passion and the little things are what differentiates the product. The price is not only the dollars exchanged, but it involves the other things: I am not willing to provide certain pieces of information to be screened. The price is to steep for me in those areas.

Similarly, I like things like BBBJ and stripper slides. For some ladies, these are not acceptable. Their choice.

Each side of the market equation must decide where they wish to play: Price, activities, screening, etc. When the two match, voila, we have a potential for a session to occur.

LADIES: You decide your screening level and stick to it.

GUYS: You decide the amount of information you will part with, and stick to it.

Now, a frank discussion on different screening methods is worthwhile, but in a public forum like this, discussing your screening methods only allows the dangerous elements and LE to conjure up methods to get around them.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 10:28 AM   #15
Duke of G
Ambassador

Encounters: 20

"ECCIE reputation" has nothing to do with post or review count. Someone who looks at your post history, and reads what you say and how you say it, can probably make a judgement about you. Even if it's "behind the keyboard of anonymity," how you behave here, matters to some people.

People that are trolls or closed-minded may not be the best client fit for you.

It's not a one-shot screening tool, but screening out people you may not want to see, based on how they post is absolutely valid. This is true for both sides. How a provider acts in her posts will turn some guys off, no matter her looks or prices. Some guys who post a certain way have to hide their ECCIE handle when making appointments, because some ladies don't want to see someone that acts that way in public. "Reputation" is a lot more complex than just "I have 50 reviews and 45 OKs on P411."
Duke of G is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women