Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
test
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60372
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41546
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2014, 06:55 PM   #1
jwin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88
Default Gentlemen's security is just as important as yours

I don't often post rants but think its about time as I'm a bit irritated with providers who don't seem to realize as hobbyist our time and security is just as important as yours.
While I don't proclaim to speak for all that play, I would assume most hobbyist are fairly busy guys with a fair amount of disposable income that play because we can not because we have too. Most of you here will not give your hotel and room number before the guy arrives at your incall however I have noticed the latest trend to ask for the guy's room. For me security is always first as in my opinion the odds are always higher that a provider will be turned and set one of us up as your profile is much higher. While I'll be the first to admit some of us its probably hard to set up appointments with however I would also say we have just as much to lose if not more than you do.
As for the time issue, there are a lot of you that get on here in your secret little area and bad mouth guys just because you can or you think you can beat them to the punch before a bad review or posted NCNS. They will always be sycophants that will run in to defend these type providers but before you post your next complaint how about thinking about NCNS that didn't get posted or the crappy session you had which was over looked because claimed to be having a bad day.
Not saying we can all get along but at least try giving some of the same respect that you want from us hobbyists.
jwin is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 06:48 AM   #2
katek
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 245734

I agree with you Jwin. As far as your safety goes, it is a dangerous game that providers and hobbyist play. You never know who is out to turn you over to save themselves. Having things to lose is something to think about. I know many of my clients have a wife and children and they come in telling me about all kinds of stings and crappy providers setting hobbyist up to save themselves from going to jail. It sucks. I have a lot to lose but if put myself in that position it's my own fault not my clients.
As far as timing I agree that sometimes things happen but when it come to being a routine thing on being late, it's just not professional. I think that if a provider or hobbyist is late that at least they have a reason and explanation and not more than 15 mins late at the latest. It's a business. Businesses run on a time schedule. I have been working with people for over 5 years and nothing drives me more crazy than someone being so late or not taking my time serious. I'm thankful when clients come because you are right ya'll do not have to. It's a want not a necessity.
katek is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 09:32 PM   #3
SexxyKendall
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 33220
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well said doll

#1 member of the Jwin fan club lol
SexxyKendall is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 11:33 PM   #4
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I know I'm in FL, but this topic goes beyond geographic bounds. Here are some simple rules. Guys, do your research. If done properly, you eliminate about 90% of all your problems or you are at least aware of possible issues a certain provider may have. Ladies, do your screening, but please be considerate of the guy's privacy. There are other ways to screen than by asking for his real name or the phone number to his company. Both guys and gals-- communicate frequently prior to meeting-- especially for the first time. Nothing builds trust faster than frequent conversation. You almost have to treat it like a real world first date. How to avoid being set up? Meet on neutral ground before going to the room or residence. This eliminates the need to give out a room number or anything like that. An even better suggestion is to not even have a room when you first meet. There have been times I've met a girl at a random hotel (selected within the hour), fronted her the money to get the room, and then followed her to the room after she left the hotel desk. This eliminates the potential for both parties to walk into a trap. Finally one last thing for the guys, not all providers are "professional", Many girls on the internet are essentially digital streetwalkers. A lot of these girls have issues. Expecting them to act like professionals is not realistic.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women