Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35947
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2012, 07:01 PM   #1
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews
Default It's time...

That I ask this question.... I would love to know how many of you men can tell the difference between lust and love.. Only because I see a lot of people confusing the two.. So what are your thoughts? Ladies please feel free to chime in also...
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:19 PM   #2
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

there are few that know the difference...you find some...send them my way LOL!
Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:30 PM   #3
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Love is a feeling of being more complete when in an extended relationship with another person. Love does not have to be sexual, but in a relationship between a man and a woman it often is sexual. Love is when the needs, feelings, emotions and dreams of the the other person are as important one's own own needs, feelings, emotions and dreams.

Lust is feeling or becoming really horny or having really hot sexual thoughts about a certain person when around, with or just thinking about them. Lust is also a feeling that a person gets when they are almost completely sure that they are about to have an amazing sexual encounter with a person that they have been yearning to get really hot and horny with.

One can be in love with a person and lust for them. Conversely, one can lust for a person and never fall in love with them.

Also a person can love lusting for another person.
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:31 PM   #4
Guest041014-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 62

Vey difficult question to answer. Probably more lust than love. For me, when I think I connect with a lady, I want to keep in touch, talk or text on a regular basis. I hate to read the later reviews about how someone else bent her over.. I forget this is her job. While she might enjoy my company, she is probably telling that to many she meets. At $200-$500 per day, you gotta kiss a lot of toads to make ends meet. Tax free or not. It is a perplexing question between fantasy and reality and why the hobby is really fun. Go Kansas Jayhawks!!
Guest041014-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:36 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

good question!

I was always told that the difference between lust & love is "spit or swallow"! lol

Seriously,to me love is "emotional"....lust is "physical"

Love--an emotional bond that connects someone,It has nothing to do with sex

Lust--a need to fulfill physical " desires{mostly on a sexual level,but not limited to}
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:38 PM   #6
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Fawn I lust for your bcd love.
MasterBaiter1996 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:56 PM   #7
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

I love to fuck
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:02 PM   #8
Caleb
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I was always told that the difference between lust & love is "spit or swallow"! lol
I love Dallas Rain. Oh...wait... I lust Dallas Rain! So damn confusing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible1 View Post
Love is a feeling of being more complete when in an extended relationship with another person. Love does not have to be sexual, but in a relationship between a man and a woman it often is sexual. Love is when the needs, feelings, emotions and dreams of the the other person are as important one's own own needs, feelings, emotions and dreams.

Lust is feeling or becoming really horny or having really hot sexual thoughts about a certain person when around, with or just thinking about them. Lust is also a feeling that a person gets when they are almost completely sure that they are about to have an amazing sexual encounter with a person that they have been yearning to get really hot and horny with.

One can be in love with a person and lust for them. Conversely, one can lust for a person and never fall in love with them.

Also a person can love lusting for another person.
Well stated, IMO. I would add only that it is also possible to love someone and not lust for them - in fact, I'm pretty familiar with this relationship.
Caleb is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:07 PM   #9
Jaci
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 84655
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I Love to Lust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo Im under Caleb!!!!

Kisses,Jaci
Jaci is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:59 PM   #10
Guest070413
Account Disabled

User ID: 59862
My ECCIE Reviews

“By Eros I mean of course that state which we call "being in love"; or, if you prefer, that kind of love which lovers are "in"….

“Sexual desire, without Eros, wants it, the thing in itself; Eros wants the Beloved. The thing is a sensory pleasure; that is, an event occurring within one’s own body. We use a most unfortunate idiom when we say, of a lustful man prowling the streets, that he ‘wants a woman.’ Strictly speaking, a woman is just what he does not want. He wants a pleasure for which a woman happens to be the necessary piece of apparatus. How much he cares about the woman as such may be gauged by his attitude to her five minutes after fruition (one does not keep the carton after one has smoked the cigarettes). Now Eros makes a man really want, not a woman, but one particular woman. In some mysterious but quite indisputable fashion the lover desires the Beloved herself, not the pleasure she can give.” - C.S. Lewis, The Four Loves

I like this quote a lot. There is one sentence I might modify adding a word to make it, in my opinion, a bit more true. The modified sentence would say. *In some mysterious but quite indisputable fashion the lover desires the Beloved herself, not merely the pleasure she can give.* The original could be read to suggest the two (love and lust) are not intertwined, but I think they can be and often are. Which, in part, may be why it can be so difficult for some to figure out or define even in their own mind.
Guest070413 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:28 PM   #11
Big Daddy Moose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Lust is a reaction

Love is a decision
Big Daddy Moose is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:46 PM   #12
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Love is light, passionate kisses, slowly tracing your tongue around her ears, down to her neck, kissing across to the other side and then back to her lips, slowly making your way to her breasts, lightly flicking your tongue on each nipple, moving your hand down to her leg as you kiss and lick your way across her stomach, down each leg, back up to her waiting slips as her stare tells you how much she enjoys what you are doing, then you proceed to kiss your way back down, taking her foot in to your hand and kissing in softly, pulling a toe between your lips and sucking on it, then you slowly make your way up the inside of each leg ... you raise up, look her in the eyes, and then lower your lips to her waiting sweetness and ...

Lust is barely having time to shut the door behind you before you slam her up against the wall, she is ripping your shirt off, you have hand down her pants and tongues are racing past each others lips, hands groping whatever they can reach, you pull her panties aside, lift her up the wall, move forward, lower her on to your cock as she wraps her legs around your waistline, pulling you deep inside her, every thrust slides her up and down the wall, still inside her, you carry her to the couch where you lay her down, rolling her over, face down ass up, sliding your cock deep in to her again, grabbing a handful of her hair and pulling her back to you as she turns and taunts you to fuck her harder ...

Love is ... making love.
Lust is ... fucking.
hookem69horns is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:57 PM   #13
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Away from the hobby....I think love and lust can go hand in hand. I have been in love and still lusted after him. I have F*cked the man I love and made love to him as well.

Hobby wise....it is easy to get the two confused. There are so many emotions involved in giving ourselves to each other. Sometimes it can be tough to keep the two separated...you just have to do it.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:26 PM   #14
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

"Some love is fire;
Some love is rust;
But the fiercest, cleanest love is lust"

Joseph Mancure March
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:26 PM   #15
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Wow to be under Reese! & I'd have to agree with her on the idea that away from the hobby they can and I say should go hand in hand.
Invisible1 had it almost too good like he cheated! I do agree, but my first thoughts are the thoughts and feelings of lust are more short term. But then I got to thinking about 'objects' like the way we guys feel about some cars or women about shoes, & I next thought love should be a 2 way street so to speak ... I guess I am really not sure.
Lust that part is easy, but true Love like in a Disney movie or an old couple 'happily married' for 50 + years. What really makes that happen?
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women