Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
test
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60359
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41503
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2017, 09:02 AM   #1
Hopetolearn2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Question for the ladies

My question is, how much time in advance is best for making an appointment. I live in a very rural area in south Alabama. I have to travel to be able to see anyone. I can only visit during week days, daytime only. I have to schedule an off day from work to visit. I don't want to wait until the day I am off to try to schedule. I have tried that before and couldn't find anyone available. I have tried to contact some providers in advance to schedule and when I tell them I am not in the area and will have to travel, they go silent. Any advice you have will be greatly appreciated. PM if you wish. Thanks
Hopetolearn2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 09:21 AM   #2
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Preferably 24 to 48 hours notice to assure you get the exact time you wish, but sometimes even that may not be early enough. And sometimes, kinda rarely, but sometimes, i may have an appointment available same day. That's certainly not the norm though, so i suppose my answer would be the earlier your appointment is scheduled is definitely better.
Hope this helps sweetie.
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 11:50 AM   #3
Easy Does It
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laney Lixx View Post
Preferably 24 to 48 hours notice to assure you get the exact time you wish, but sometimes even that may not be early enough. And sometimes, kinda rarely, but sometimes, i may have an appointment available same day. That's certainly not the norm though, so i suppose my answer would be the earlier your appointment is scheduled is definitely better.
Hope this helps sweetie.
That's why I always try to schedule with you as early as I possibly can.
Easy Does It is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 11:52 AM   #4
Easy Does It
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laney Lixx View Post
Hope this helps sweetie.
I have pretty much the same issue. It takes me around an hour, depending on the provider's location, to get there. I always try to set up at least a week ahead if I possibly can. Lucky for me, the ladies I choose to see are pretty good about that.
Easy Does It is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 04:21 PM   #5
711Erich
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Smile

H2L,

You can also tell by the online personalities of the providers; some are very engaging and straightforward, some don't state a thing in the forums and that might be an indicator and of course you have the ones that have been called out by clients online also.

That all said, it's all about how you two click before you make the trek; it doesn't matter if it's a week out or a same-day. You can eliminate some of the guess work by researching the forums, using PM and linking up directly with the particular provider.

Good luck,
E7
711Erich is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 06:16 PM   #6
Releasemyload
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

I'd haft to ditto 711. My first date with a provider here was a week out. But I kept her engaged with txt and so on. think of it this way. You want to have a good time and so does she. In any relationship Communication is the key. If you keep in contact she will more than likely be enticed to know you and keep the date where if you set the date and then don't say anything till the day of. Sorry forgot you maybe next time
Releasemyload is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 07:53 PM   #7
Hopetolearn2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Thanks everyone, I respect and appreciate your advice. I haven't been using pm on this site much, I guess I should make contact by pm before I text or call. Thanks again.
Hopetolearn2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 09:49 AM   #8
VelvetValentineco
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 28168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Of course, every gal has her own preferences. No one can speak for another, and no one way is right or wrong. Every gal is different, just like every client is different.
I personally love guys who book in advance. Over the years, I've had many guys book a month ahead, occasionally even more, if traveling from another state or another country. I have no set rule on this. It could be an hour notice if we have met and trust is established. Good communication and respect for the other person's schedule and time is the key.
I would guess that most girls just don't want to be time-wasted. One guy could be very sincere with his intent to follow up, while another might not. As long as we are respectful of one another, I have no set time limit. Good luck.
VelvetValentineco is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 11:12 PM   #9
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopetolearn2 View Post
My question is, how much time in advance is best for making an appointment. I live in a very rural area in south Alabama. I have to travel to be able to see anyone. I can only visit during week days, daytime only. I have to schedule an off day from work to visit. I don't want to wait until the day I am off to try to schedule. I have tried that before and couldn't find anyone available. I have tried to contact some providers in advance to schedule and when I tell them I am not in the area and will have to travel, they go silent. Any advice you have will be greatly appreciated. PM if you wish. Thanks
I'm a bit of a planner by nature ... the more in advance you can do it imo the better.
Ms. Velvet is pretty spot on also.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women