Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41485
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35847
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2010, 07:01 PM   #1
dammit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Default is ferdburf and geniusman the same person????

why do they seem to always post in reviews as a couple? do we really need help getting to a provider's showcase? or is it a case of favoritism that bumps threads for only those provider's with a showcase? I just hate checking in at some point only to see all kinds of reviews unread and then only to find the only posters are ferdburf with links to the provider's showcase or geniusman with a picture (usually the least flattering picture from the provider's website). I don't mind the pictures but the two in concert just make me wonder?
dammit is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:09 PM   #2
Amrita Lover
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Personally, i think they are just helping out the Bros by making it easier to further check out the ladies when a review does not include the links.
Amrita Lover is online now   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:15 PM   #3
dammit
Account Disabled

That very well could be....wasn't saying they weren't. All though, I do tend to miss comments if I see they are the last posters as I know what they have to say, so some bor comments go completely unread... Like I said, just a question out of curiousity and circumstance
dammit is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:24 PM   #4
ferdburf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Number one, no, Geniusman and I are not the same person.

Number two, I know that some people are computer challenged and have difficulty copying-and-pasting what was supposed to be a link but it didn't quite come out in the review as a link for whatever reason; it's far easier for them to just click on a working link to take them to the websites with additional info that the providers have spent time, effort and money in getting their websites/Showcases/P411 pages to their liking. In other words, I want to make it as easy as I can for the hobbyist to see the site the provider wants them to see.

I only correct links that are not "working links," and I only add links when I happen to know that the reviewed provider has a website, Showcase or P411 page that is not mentioned in the review.

I'm certainly open to suggestions. If most people would rather I not post the links, I can go back to just reading/posting reviews. I hope more people feel free to weigh in with their thoughts. I would love to hear what they have to say.

Oh, and I have traded PMs with Geniusman maybe twice, so we don't synchronize when we're going to add pics/links.

And, dammit (the person, I'm not using profanity), I understand completely what you're saying about missing comments when you see that either Geniusman or I were the last posters on a thread.

PS - I'd rather have Geniusman's job. Even though my type A personality is suited to organizing and retaining providers' links, my hound-dog ways are much more suited to ogling pictures of lovely ladies.
ferdburf is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:31 PM   #5
guest021911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I personally appreciate the pics and links that G-Man and ferdburf provide. It makes it easy and simple for a lazy bastard like me.
guest021911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:25 PM   #6
Guest011912
Account Disabled

I think there should be a field in the review template for the provider's "showcase", just like there is a field for "website". That way ferdburf wont be bumping any thread, and it makes more sense for the link to be up there with the rest of the review. The showcase thing is unique to ECCIE and we should integrate this feature with the reviews, if possible.

But until then thumbs up to ferdburf . I too appreciate your effort.
Guest011912 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 12:34 AM   #7
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't mind them. I kind of like them. My only request to you guys is that if you have added pics/links to a providers showcase somewhat recently, you let the lest of their reviews go without the addition of pics/links as not to bump them unnecessarily.

However, if it is getting you laid, discounts, or better mileage, then ignore my dumb ass! Thanks guys.
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 05:09 AM   #8
blutex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

IMO - I like the links and pictures.
blutex is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 05:30 AM   #9
Metal Smith
Account Disabled

Encounters: 62
Default my thoughts

Hey Dammit,
Yep you... I need, I want, I appreciate Ferdburf and Geniusman adding links/photos etc. to my fantasy reviews and others. I am a computer idiot!! a lot of us are, the added posts from them are easy (links for idiots) for us to follow. Considering short attention span -- review, F or G's link, bam, done -next!
M Smith
Ferdburf, I would never have guessed you an "A" type guy you seem so -- calm.
MS
Metal Smith is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 07:37 AM   #10
TopWhop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Personally I commend both of them for there time and effort. They "add" value to the board with the ease of finding links or pics quickly. Thanks gentleman!!!
TopWhop is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:58 AM   #11
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Smith View Post
Hey Dammit,
Yep you... I need, I want, I appreciate Ferdburf and Geniusman adding links/photos etc. to my fantasy reviews and others. I am a computer idiot!! a lot of us are, the added posts from them are easy (links for idiots) for us to follow. Considering short attention span -- review, F or G's link, bam, done -next!
M Smith
Ferdburf, I would never have guessed you an "A" type guy you seem so -- calm.
MS
Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopWhop View Post
Personally I commend both of them for there time and effort. They "add" value to the board with the ease of finding links or pics quickly. Thanks gentleman!!!
Me too, again!

I am really wondering where the question comes from anyway. This is a forum that we all get to participate in as long as we follow the rules. Since the mods don't seem to have a a problem (not trying to speak for the mods, just stating the obvious) with their posts, why would it even be questioned? I think that on most boards, multple handles are not allowed so why would anyone even ask this kind of question in an open thread?
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 11:32 AM   #12
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

and a working link to ferdburfs showcase... just jerkin yur chain. keep up the good work guys
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 01:28 PM   #13
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

For myself,the only wonder I have is what provider I am going to see today.In that regard,Ferd and G-man provide an invaluable and much needed service.Afterwards,if I do a review,they can again help with the links/pics which I am challenged to provide,and therefore possibly help others to be "provided for".All of us should go see a girl,do a review,and put Ferd and G-man to work.It's good for the economy and also very "Green" as the only carbon footprint comes from the drive over.After that,I will just wonder about what I'm gonna watch on TV.
sportfisherman is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 05:57 PM   #14
swwaustin
Philanderer’s Anonymous

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amrita Lover View Post
helping out the Bros
X2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCandyMan View Post
appreciate the pics and links
X2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasudRana View Post
thumbs up to ferdburf
X2

Quote:
Originally Posted by blutex View Post
IMO - I like the links and pictures.
X2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Smith View Post
I appreciate Ferdburf and Geniusman adding links/photos
X2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopWhop View Post
Personally I commend both of them for there time and effort.
X2

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
keep up the good work guys
X2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfisherman View Post
Ferd and G-man provide an invaluable and much needed service.
X2

Thanks to both you guys, it is much appreciated.
swwaustin is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:52 AM   #15
Onceler
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasudRana View Post
I think there should be a field in the review template for the provider's "showcase", just like there is a field for "website". That way ferdburf wont be bumping any thread, and it makes more sense for the link to be up there with the rest of the review. The showcase thing is unique to ECCIE and we should integrate this feature with the reviews, if possible.

But until then thumbs up to ferdburf . I too appreciate your effort.
+1 here! This is the real solution! Mods? Can we have a showcase field in the template?

Onceler
...two clicks is one click too many...
Onceler is offline   Quote