Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162901
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36436
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-07-2014, 12:36 AM   #1
HoustonMilfDebbie
Account Disabled

User ID: 125890
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Example of "Corporate Greed"

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2009/03/...ype=blogs&_r=0
HoustonMilfDebbie is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 01:23 AM   #2
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie View Post
That's it?

A title and a link? Could you possibly be any lazier?

The article is five and a half years old. Why are you posting it now? What is your point?

And that isn't even an example of corporate greed. That is an example of political corruption.

AIG should never have been given a bailout. They weren't even a bank. Politicians got their palms greased.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 01:26 AM   #3
HoustonMilfDebbie
Account Disabled

User ID: 125890
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
That's it?

The article is five and a half years old. Why are you posting it now? What is your point?

And that isn't even an example of corporate greed. That is an example of political corruption.

AIG should never have been given a bailout. They weren't even a bank. Politicians got their palms greased.
I am posting this because it's important.
HoustonMilfDebbie is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 05:42 AM   #4
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Would you buffoons cut out all the fucking spam, please?

Quote:
I am posting this because it's important.
And everyone has known about it for at least half a decade.

Why do so many of you ignoramuses flood this forum with worthless threads? More often than not, they contain nothing more than a link or copy & paste of an article of marginal value (or a video), and no accompanying commentary.

You, Whirlaway, JD Barleycorn, SEE3772, and Marshall (LowRider69) would do everyone in this forum a great favor if you'd consider whether there's another thread that's still on the first page and in a similar vein before starting a new, redundant one. Then you can post your stuff there, and other threads that might possibly be of interest to someone could have a chance to remain on the front page for at least a couple of days, instead of getting buried by all the crap.

Flooding the forum with redundant threads is simply a nuisance.
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 06:04 AM   #5
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
That's it?

Of course, Hank Greenberg is suing the government, saying he got a bad deal!
What chutzpah!!

He seems to have forgotten he would have lost his billions if the fucking government hadn't intervened.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:13 AM   #6
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
I too am still in shock over how much of the bailout was used to pay bonuses
Quote:
That's it?

I would say she summed it up with the title and link. Her opinion was simple and obvious to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
And everyone has known about it for at least half a decade.

Why do so many of you ignoramuses flood this forum with worthless threads? More often than not, they contain nothing more than a link or copy & paste of an article of marginal value (or a video), and no accompanying commentary.

You, Whirlaway, JD Barleycorn, SEE3772, and Marshall (LowRider69) would do everyone in this forum a great favor if you'd consider whether there's another thread that's still on the first page and in a similar vein before starting a new, redundant one. Then you can post your stuff there, and other threads that might possibly be of interest to someone could have a chance to remain on the front page for at least a couple of days, instead of getting buried by all the crap.

Flooding the forum with redundant threads is simply a nuisance.
Lumping her in with the list of names you gave is wrong on many levels. She has just as much right to make a simple statement and post a link as anyone does. She made a comment and gave a link what else is required. All the political rants and name calling mixed in with a few lies does not benefit anyone.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:26 AM   #7
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Bullshit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
Lumping her in with the list of names you gave is wrong on many levels. She has just as much right to make a simple statement and post a link as anyone does. She made a comment and gave a link what else is required. All the political rants and name calling mixed in with a few lies does not benefit anyone.
Seriously? You must have not been paying any attention if you don't know that she and all the others I mentioned have a habit of starting thread after thread after thread on the same damned topic.

Sure, she has a "right" to simply post a link to an old story that everyone already knows about, since the mods (unfortunately) do not prohibit hogging the forum with redundant threads. But we also have the right to point out what a nuisance all this fucking spam is.
Old 10-07-2014, 08:48 AM   #8
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

No one forced you to read this thread, Captain MoonBat.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:57 AM   #9
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Good morning, Communist COG. "Forward, Comrades!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
No one forced you to read this thread, Captain MoonBat.
And no one forced you to falsely claim to have taught university-level economics, either, did they?

BTW, you ignored the question I posed to you yesterday in this thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1179903

Of course, I can certainly understand why you were eager to let that thread drop off the front page, as you were undoubtedly concerned that people might actually read the long FairTax thread you suggested that I link. I'm sure that on second thought, you realized that you had already embarrassed yourself enough for one day. You're quite a fountain of knowledge, ex-professor!
Old 10-07-2014, 09:01 AM   #10
LowRider69
BANNED

Corporations have a fiduciary responsibility to their shareholders to maximize profit....if suing a corrupt and incompetent government maximizes profit, then so be it......it is the fault of government for being corrupt and incompetent......stop crying about the corporations, cry about the government....government is the one that has a fiduciary responsibility to the citizens, corporations do not......

Anybody can buy stock in these publicly traded corporations and enjoy the efforts of these corporate leaders......
LowRider69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 09:08 AM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
And no one forced you to falsely claim to have taught university-level economics, either, did they?

BTW, you ignored the question I posed to you yesterday in this thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1179903

Of course, I can certainly understand why you were eager to let that thread drop off the front page, as you were undoubtedly concerned that people might actually read the long FairTax thread you suggested that I link. I'm sure that on second thought, you realized that you had already embarrassed yourself enough for one day. You're quite a fountain of knowledge, ex-professor!
Deflect and avoid. And you don't know who WPF is? Figure it out. Oh, and I bumped the FairTax thread. I want people to read for themselves how you "handed me my ass."

You may continue your drooling vitriol over there, so this thread can stay on topic.
Old 10-07-2014, 09:09 AM   #12
LowRider69
BANNED

Quote:
Deflect and avoid. And you don't know who WPF is? Figure it out. Oh, and I bumped the FairTax thread. I want people to read for themselves how you "handed me my ass."

You may continue your drooling vitriol over there, so this thread can stay on topic.
It's WDF......Wutta Dumb Fuck!
Old 10-07-2014, 09:10 AM   #13
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowRider69 View Post
It's WDF......Wutta Dumb Fuck!
Yes. That too.
Old 10-07-2014, 09:13 AM   #14
LowRider69
BANNED

Quote:
Yes. That too.
I'm waiting to see the WDF/ISIS beheading video......maybe he'll get caught recruiting illegal workers in the ME when illegal Mexican labor gets too expensive.....
Old 10-07-2014, 09:22 AM   #15
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Seriously? You must have not been paying any attention if you don't know that she and all the others I mentioned have a habit of starting thread after thread after thread on the same damned topic.

Sure, she has a "right" to simply post a link to an old story that everyone already knows about, since the mods (unfortunately) do not prohibit hogging the forum with redundant threads. But we also have the right to point out what a nuisance all this fucking spam is.
Her posting things that you disagree with is not the same as posting the same thing over and over. I could say the same about a few folks on here and be more accurate than you would be. Most of the posting on this forum dwells on on person and I don't need to mention his name. You have the ability to block her posting so I suggest you do it if you think she has no value here. I have read a few of her threads because of your statement and so far she has been honest and civil unless provoked. If she posted a dozen times about something you agree with you would not say a word.
slingblade is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women