Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2012, 11:22 AM   #1
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews
Default My FIRST alert on a hobbyist.

I'm really bummed that I have to write my FIRST alert on eccie about a hobbyist.

He booked via e-mail with a well known provider as a she said he was nice.

He e-mails me last night and said he wants 1pm today. And then this morning he text me asking when is the earliest I can get together (red flag # 1). I told him since I thought we were going to get together at 1pm I was running errands but I could go home and be ready by noon. We confirm via text/e-mail again and later in the morning and I sent him my address. 11:40, he calls me up telling me he is here. I tell him that I'm not ready (I'm NEVER early but I'm next to NEVER late either) but I will be ready at noon on the dot. 11:55 I call him and tell him I'm ready and he said he will be right over. Noon, he calls me with the story that he was at the gas station and he when he went to pay for the water he realized he left his wallet at home. Granted, those things do happen but he didn't say sorry for wasting my time or anything so I'm 99.99% SURE it was a b.s story. Maybe if he made the effort of just saying sorry for wasting my time, I might have been more understanding and blew it off. But since he was jerk about it, I knew I had to write my first alert on eccie. Bummer...

His name is S** Jo*h E-mail addy. s*mp*986@ymail.com.
469- 4**6-7*06.

Please feel free to pm me for his info.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:03 PM   #2
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Don't expect to have a good time with any of these ladies if you are not a gentleman.

He should have apologized and/or rescheduled. Heck, he wanted to you fit in his tight schedule. Then he wasted you time and was not a gentlemen about it.....Why should any provider give him an another chance to fit into their tight.......well you get the idea. : )
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:38 PM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

An alert for misplacing his wallet?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:07 PM   #4
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ummmm...he flaked. Period at NOON the time of the appt. And I've been around enough to call b.s when I hear it. MY LIFE AND SAFETY DEPENDS ON THAT 6th sense on a daily bases and it has yet to be wrong.

Believe me, there are things that I DON'T post about because those times it is either a misunderstand on my part or his.

SO believe me, I don't take posting a ALERT LIGHTLY. I've been in this hobby on and off for over 10 years and I've posted an alert twice in my whole hobby life. And today being #2.

If you got a problem with it, then so be it. Life moves on...
Old 08-10-2012, 02:13 PM   #5
johnnylongcaulking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

You have no idea of your "6th sense" has ever been wrong. It's impossible for you to know that. You're PROBABLY correct but there's still enough unknowns here to warrant erring on the side of not trashing someone's reputation. Additionally, this is not an "alert" and thankfully you didn't post this in the "Alerts" forum. If anything, the best place for this thread would be in the ladie's lounge/locker room/cubby hole/gossip corner. It's only value to the entire community is:

a. Entertainment
b. Informative warning not to piss you off while using the handle you actively hobby under (if you're a multiple handle type person unlike myself).
johnnylongcaulking is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:13 PM   #6
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Was there any discussion about him returning home for his wallet then coming back? Or was that not an option due to your schedule or his?

What's his eccie handle?
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:21 PM   #7
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

He didn't talk about coming back, no. These things have happened before in the past. It was NO big deal about it because the guys have been NICE about the situation and re-booked for a different time. This guy WAS very rude about it. IF he would have been nice about it, it wouldn't have mattered if he re-booked it I would have just blown it off and chalked it up for what it is.

Oh and Johnny bless your little heart, you can say what you want hun. ;-) Have a great day.

Since I DON'T have a history of posting alerts or starting threads to bash hobbyist that should say enough. ;-)
Old 08-10-2012, 02:25 PM   #8
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking View Post
You have no idea of your "6th sense" has ever been wrong. It's impossible for you to know that. You're PROBABLY correct but there's still enough unknowns here to warrant erring on the side of not trashing someone's reputation. Additionally, this is not an "alert" and thankfully you didn't post this in the "Alerts" forum. If anything, the best place for this thread would be in the ladie's lounge/locker room/cubby hole/gossip corner. It's only value to the entire community is:
+1. Kaylee you mentioned another provider saw him and it appears without any issue for that provider. I see why you may have an issue but is it really an alert considering God knows whatelse might have arisen.
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:32 PM   #9
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

He was probably so anxious to cum see you is why he was so early. Then maybe he pulled up your showcase while waiting and started wanking to the pics. His wallet was on the floor board because it fell out when he dropped his shorts. Being a one hit wonder not under the blue pill influence coupled with not finding his wallet, he was spent.
I don't know but I've heard shit happens.
cheatercheater is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:52 PM   #10
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatercheater View Post
He was probably so anxious to cum see you is why he was so early. Then maybe he pulled up your showcase while waiting and started wanking to the pics. His wallet was on the floor board because it fell out when he dropped his shorts. Being a one hit wonder not under the blue pill influence coupled with not finding his wallet, he was spent.
I don't know but I've heard shit happens.

Or it is possible that he shot on his $$ and was too considerate to give gooey $$ to a lady and too embarassed to tell it.

Torito
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:05 PM   #11
thorleif3x
Gaining Momentum

“The truest form of love is how you behave toward someone, not how you feel about them.”
Steve Hall
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
all about being a gentleman...nuff said!...just ain't many left,though.
thorleif3x is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 04:14 PM   #12
RFPD
Account Disabled

Just marking for reference

Have a great weekend.
RFPD is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 04:23 PM   #13
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Post his icky handle or this is just bitchin' for the sake of bitchin'.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 04:25 PM   #14
Doc2078
Account Disabled

Encounters: 152

Well, I have not seen Kaylee (though I wish too) but I have read many of her posts. I have found her posts to be quite well thought out and positive. I would bet this post was not placed without careful thought after which she believed was warranted. I am only stating this as Kaylee’s history has been one of tempered thought IMHO.
Doc2078 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 05:06 PM   #15
argus256
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I don't guess I understand why asking what is the earliest available time is a red flag? I ask that all the time because I literally want to know how soon I can get there once I zero in on whom I want to see.
argus256 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women