Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60240
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48399
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41294
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35708
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2022, 08:59 AM   #1
Audreyg
girl next door

User ID: 330991
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default couples doing live shows

Has this ever been a thing in NOLA? I'm curious if anyone else is doing it, and where they advertise!
Audreyg is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 10:51 AM   #2
RK2
RK2

Encounters: 41

Too funny, I was going to suggest looking you up until I realized it was you posting.
RK2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 11:45 AM   #3
Audreyg
girl next door

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Haha, well it’s useful to know that you thought of me. Thank you !
Old 02-05-2022, 05:11 PM   #4
Pooyie!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Been thinking about this a while, and ....

... nothing comes to mind, even though it seems that someone has offered this in the past. To me, this issue relates to the thread that Nikki Tylor started recently about how we feel about Providers who are married or in relationships. Seems to be something that could attract you to some clients and turn other clients off. Hope it works out well for you.

Anyway, thank you Audrey for trying to start a meaningful discussion to help give this board some relevance. Back when the rules changed to prohibit ads from Providers, I hoped that it might have a positive affect in the long run by encouraging Providers to contribute to discussions as the alternative - since what is advertising other than a process to show you are available?
Pooyie! is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 10:33 PM   #5
turbo-dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I’d be interested in seeing live shows. Maybe advertise on STG?
turbo-dog is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2022, 04:01 PM   #6
Kimberly Kisses
Account Disabled

User ID: 485174
My ECCIE Reviews

I'd definitely watch if it was you!
Kimberly Kisses is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2022, 04:40 PM   #7
Joe Blows
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audreyg View Post
Has this ever been a thing in NOLA?:
It isn’t a thing anywhere outside of an extremely, extremely small niche.
Joe Blows is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2022, 10:35 AM   #8
Kimberly Kisses
Account Disabled

User ID: 485174
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Blows View Post
It isn’t a thing anywhere outside of an extremely, extremely small niche.
Isn't that what goes on at Collette
? Never been, but heard it's a swinger place where this is the standard.
Kimberly Kisses is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2022, 01:13 PM   #9
Joe Blows
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses View Post
Isn't that what goes on at Collette
? Never been, but heard it's a swinger place where this is the standard.
I haven’t been either but I believe guys that go there solo are there hoping to get in on the action. Certainly some guys get off on just watching other people have sex and some like to see there SO have sex with someone else. I just have to think the percentage of guys willing to pay a regular encounter rate to watch a girl have sex with her own boyfriend is pretty low.
Joe Blows is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2022, 06:53 PM   #10
Raindog115
Premium Access

Encounters: 89

Audrey is or was a provider so maybe one can participate in the session to an extent. Audrey looks like a treat but I have less than zero interest in getting close to some hairy naked dude.
Raindog115 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 12:02 PM   #11
rotoyo
Lifetime Premium Access

Try it out as a niche Audrey or offer it privately as a trial. There’s a demand for everything.
rotoyo is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 06:34 PM   #12
Audreyg
girl next door

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotoyo View Post
Try it out as a niche Audrey or offer it privately as a trial. There’s a demand for everything.
Thanks! I am trying it out. I've been stumped on where to advertise as a lot of sites only allow women to put up ads.
Old 02-21-2022, 09:01 PM   #13
RK2
RK2

Encounters: 41

I have seen your "double" ad on tryst, seems it would work there I guess, I mean, I saw it. Just dont know that that is what I am into if you know what I mean.
Maybe an introductory special, lol. Seriously I don't know of any monger that has ever talked about that at least with me. May be a very small client base.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audreyg View Post
Thanks! I am trying it out. I've been stumped on where to advertise as a lot of sites only allow women to put up ads.
RK2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 09:51 AM   #14
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I’m not gonna lie. During Covid I was into paying to watch people have sex if I had creative control over what they could do activity wise on a live feed on camera. For the most part the guys could not perform. Don’t know if it’s stage fright or if they have engaged so much that those natural tendencies aren’t as apparent when someone else is watching.

As far as in person. I definitely wouldn’t want to engage in conjunction with the guy at all. But I might have another pre booked date and maybe just to have the allure and fantasy of a mini orgy (although not really persay)…….booking a hotel suite that had more than one bed or room so I could voyeur but also engage in sex with another person while the paid couple is engaging. That’s a strong maybe though.

I’m not brazen enough to go to a club in public as that is a bit beyond my comfort level and sexual threshold. But a mini pseudo orgy although not quite) in private I could see myself open too. If the price was semi appropriate since I wasn’t performing or engaging in sex with the lady.

One other thing to take note of. If we see your natural partner and the type of guy that intrigues you to that comfort, how he looks, how healthy he appears, and how he performs affects your brand. I don’t want to see a lazy lay with the lady not actively engaged, or the guy performing coasting and not trying things. If he isn’t doing or engaging in similar things I would or even more to a degree…….the allure would be lost for me.

I’d also be expecting a very open menu for the participants in person if they are in fact a real couple. That would be the allure for me if I was paying for that.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 03:59 PM   #15
Opticaldelusion
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

I saw another couple post an ad for an audience on Tryst before so it is a thing. When some of the swingcons are in town that is when you may see it. I guess why go to collette if you can find someone willing to pay to watch and cover your hotel room. I guess the ad part of it would rule out the LS sites like Kassadie and Fet Life
Opticaldelusion is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women