Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36104
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-07-2011, 07:19 PM   #1
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Default ATTORNEY GENERALS VS-BACKPAGE

www.allvoices.com/news/10241903
lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:32 PM   #2
eholiday
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 64

Knew it wouldn't take too much longer. All they will do is send the seedier people the claim to be trying to stop to more underground venues, while creating another freaking witch hunt.
eholiday is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:10 PM   #3
simpleman8199
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Give it a few months to calm down. If not, they will do the same thing as Craigslist, and a new outlet will develop. From What I can tell, the more popular BP advertisers are her and on P411, anyways. There may be some lost in the confusion, but like in most situations dealing with things like this, the interwebs will prevail!!!
simpleman8199 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:33 AM   #4
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Elections are forthcoming. Meaning politicians have to make names for themselves. I ask myself why now? Why not last year or two years ago? I think they have a precedent case with Craigslist, but three things will never, ever be stopped. 1) Prositution 2) Substnace abuse 3) illegal immigration over the borders. But whenever an elecetd official wants recognition those 3 issues seem to bring positive feedback for them.

To be honest I do not think the government even wants to stop any of the three just a diversionary tactic to get votes. Why are we worried about BP when the economy is as crappy as it is, the joblessness is extremely high, and we still have our boys overseas. Crime is an issue in my mind a crime has to be harmful to another person, such as murder, burglary, robbery, etc. Substance abuse harms the user and IMHO he or she has that right to destroy their own life. Prostitution is an agreement between to consenting adults, who is harmed? Two people enjoy each other and money is exchange, so what, where is the detriment to any human being? But they make for good media and get votes.
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:43 AM   #5
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoorsman View Post
Elections are forthcoming. Meaning politicians have to make names for themselves. I ask myself why now? Why not last year or two years ago? I think they have a precedent case with Craigslist, but three things will never, ever be stopped. 1) Prositution 2) Substnace abuse 3) illegal immigration over the borders. But whenever an elecetd official wants recognition those 3 issues seem to bring positive feedback for them.
Don't forget gambling!

I honestly don't think it has anything to do about elections. Only elections this year are in VA, MS and LA. If it were to do with elections in other states, they would wait till next summer.

I think it has to do with laziness. It's an easy target. Its also a sexy target that gets plenty of news.

Attorney Generals have almost nothing to do with the economy and most work independently from executive and legislative branches of government. Hell, most AG's and Gov's don't like each other. They are always jockeying for the "glory" and control.
Guest052115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 06:49 PM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

somebody always has to bring a "glitch" to the party!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 04:42 PM   #7
marco2007
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

A glitch? More like a turd in the punch bowl.

They're just pissed because they don't get their cut. Such fucking hypocrites.
marco2007 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women