Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35920
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2018, 08:26 PM   #1
Passerby
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1
Default Strip Club Rant

So I'll preface this by saying that my expectation of MO strip clubs is super low, but still.

Recently, I decided to get out and see the sights. On my way to Chrome, I saw a bar that didn't pop up on mapquest and decided to stop. Since it was Ladies Night and Karaoke, you might expect there to be a moderate amount of both. You would be mistaken. I was entertained at the bar by a lady on my left who was nice enough to inform the gentleman to my right that he was a low down dirty dog for doing that thing he did that time back when. Having observed this Hillbilly mating ritual, I continued my journey.

After entering Chrome, I was approached by a delightful young lady who proceeded to inform me that the dancers were not allowed to speak to patrons on the "tile" floor and when I was ready, I should move to the carpeted area. I'm not sure this is a MO law or a house rule. Either way, I suspect sphincters are overly tight.

Having observed a few dancers, I moved over to the Oasis known as the carpeted area. Here, my newest bestest friend outlined the pricing structure for dances and also informed me that, unlike the other girls, she wouldn't grind on my junk, but would "hug" me erotically; I presume. Admittedly, a part of me was intrigued to find out why she was so confident her "hugs" were worth $300 for 45 minutes.

Only one dancer got on stage and removed her bikini top, which I thought was strange given the customer oriented business to which they were employed. When I asked about it, I was told that pasties were expensive. Having never purchased pasties, I could not argue against the merits of this decision. Apparently, it is cheaper to complain about financial difficulties and hope for the best rather than give the customer a glimpse of the thing they got in their car, drove to the club, and paid admission to see.

Yay MO strip clubs.
Passerby is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 08:36 PM   #2
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Thanks for the rant.

Duck tape cheaper than pasties, and can also be used to remove upper lip hairs and even lower lip hairs.

SCs vary from town to town, and sounds like KC is much less fun than San Antonio.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 09:03 PM   #3
cmore197474
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Its a state thing in Missouri, and a city thing in Kansas. The Kansas municipalties in the the kc metro are strict and less fun than in wichita/topeka and even lawrence.
cmore197474 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 09:03 PM   #4
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

CK,
Don't know about San Antonio,
But, KC has nothing compared to Houston or Austin.
Even my once upon a time ago place on the east coast is still better than anything in KC.
Last, San Diego, just north a bit of the Navy base, with the UCSD gals, is still my fav memories place. Amusing to see some ex-waitresses I knew in RW, slinging a stage show.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 01:59 AM   #5
Yes_Im_that_good
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Should have just went to temptations or Bazookas if you wanted to blow 300 on a little fun. They dont really care about the ordinances.
Yes_Im_that_good is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 06:33 AM   #6
GrandNagusZek
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Be careful even in Strip Clubs. Million Dollar Fantasy Ranch was busted just recently. The moral guardians are getting bolder as their "victories" mount.
GrandNagusZek is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 02:00 PM   #7
LovingRetirement
Registered Member

Encounters: 3
Default strip clubs are a joke

Strip clubs in the KC Metro area are so bad it is difficult for me to believe they stay in business. Ugly girls, stupid rules, poor attitudes and definitely the opposite of customer focused. A good club can be fun but they don't exist here except maybe on some rare occasion. I am surprised guys keep going back. But they won't get any of my money.
LovingRetirement is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 02:31 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The strip clubs in new orleans are awesome.... Hell i have even been pulled on stage and slid on!
Sorry you had a bad ecperience!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 10:22 PM   #9
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

I've never once been in a strip club because I never saw the point.

It's like going steakhouse and sniffing the windows from the outside.
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 10:32 PM   #10
Mr.Frosty
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
The strip clubs in new orleans are awesome.... Hell i have even been pulled on stage and slid on!
Sorry you had a bad ecperience!
I was in New Orleans last spring and had a great time in a few of the strip clubs there. They were great! Was definitely "motivated" to spend a bit more money than I anticipated. haha

I want to go back later this year, but read that they were starting to crack down on the strip clubs on Bourbon Street. Hopefully that's not the case, as that would be a real shame. Maybe it's just the news blowing things out of proportion.
Mr.Frosty is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 12:46 AM   #11
Passerby
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Thanks for your condolences DR N.O. is certainly on my bucket list. Every time February rolls around I remember that I forgot to make plans to get down to Mardi Gras; one of these days though...

Surprised no one has mentioned "East St. Louis" (Sauget and Brooklyn, IL)? I haven't been in awhile, but back in the day they were hands down some of the best clubs in the country. Not to gatekeep, but until you've seen two females in a shower and one girl lets a gent pull 20 feet of plastic pearls out of her cooch, well I dare say you haven't been to a strip club; good times.
Passerby is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women