Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42487
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36923
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-25-2016, 05:47 PM   #1
EvelynAlexandria
Account Disabled

User ID: 310379
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Bye Bye Eccie!

Seeing all the drama going on this summer and how unprofessional this site actually is becoming! I have to decided to hang up my ECCIE shoes. I've had my fair share of negative just as any other girl has I am not getting ran off. The site is just now distasteful to me. Girls have been brainwashed to a T and they have seriously watered down the game for most of us with higher standards! Girls Doing 100 Bbbj COF CIM Tuma is just INSANE (brainwashed) Even Bbbj for 80. I'm not judging but I'd rather not be apart of the phuckery any longer! So many NCNS and its quite ridiculous. I personally have only had 1 NCNS but most of my provider friends are experiencing high volume of NCNS. Credit cards should be hooked to accounts and the withdrawal could be under a hidden name so banks won't know but that way if a client cancels there is a cancellation fee charged to there account! It's seems the girls left have no standard and the ones who have a higher standard are being demanded to lower it. (My opinion and that's not ALL just MOST) I have never been a fan of doing anything bare and that's just my preference I'm a safe clean classy provider! I've had a great ride on Eccie and have been treated very well! My clientele of CBJ has grown rapidly, and my regulars will do just right for me! i would like to ask a MOD to disable my account! Ladies have fun and be safe and remember just because a man tells u "u have to do Bbbj u have to do 100 u have to do this and u have to do that" lol doesnt mean to do it! Stick to your standard and morals! Good luck to you all!
EvelynAlexandria is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 05:50 PM   #2
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Might want to ask Ramo Creed on how to quit ....
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 05:53 PM   #3
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Bye, girl! Good luck!
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 06:07 PM   #4
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

A hooker with morals, I kid, I kid.....good luck at the fast food joint
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 06:12 PM   #5
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Where can I sign up to give my credit card info
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 06:22 PM   #6
EvelynAlexandria
Account Disabled

User ID: 310379
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
A hooker with morals, I kid, I kid.....good luck at the fast food joint
I don't even see why guys like u are allowed on this site! U must have a horrible life because only negative things come out of your mouth. You are the scum of Eccie most of us girls are referring too. And fast food joint? Lol which one? The one your mother works at? ohhhhh "I kid I kid"
EvelynAlexandria is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 06:33 PM   #7
crazysauce
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

OK. Are you waiting for a mod to disable your account, so you can stop responding to users of the site you're claiming to leave?
crazysauce is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 06:42 PM   #8
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

you go Girl!

your sense of morality has been a welcome refreshment.. you let these others know how degenerate they have become, you could have left quietly, but no, your sense of righteousness is too strong. I applaud you for that.

don't let the door hit that perfect ass on the way out..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 06:45 PM   #9
Guest091016-1
Account Disabled

you actually had high expectations from a whore site? really?
Guest091016-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 06:54 PM   #10
jack_black81
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

bye, good luck! You were my first visit.

You're the only provider that's ever folded up/hung up my clothes. lol
jack_black81 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 06:54 PM   #11
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

I agree with the way this site is more of a drama site than an info exchange site. But, I do disagree that you think there should be a uniform price for services. I also disagree about the credit card attached to accounts, unless you include providers who NCNS so they can pay as well.

No one "has" to do anything, but, if providers will, who are you or anyone to judge them for doing something you would not do?

Bye bye.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 07:39 PM   #12
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvelynAlexandria View Post
Seeing all the drama going on this summer and how unprofessional this site actually is becoming! I have to decided to hang up my ECCIE shoes. I've had my fair share of negative just as any other girl has I am not getting ran off. The site is just now distasteful to me. Girls have been brainwashed to a T and they have seriously watered down the game for most of us with higher standards! Girls Doing 100 Bbbj COF CIM Tuma is just INSANE (brainwashed) Even Bbbj for 80. I'm not judging but I'd rather not be apart of the phuckery any longer! So many NCNS and its quite ridiculous. I personally have only had 1 NCNS but most of my provider friends are experiencing high volume of NCNS. Credit cards should be hooked to accounts and the withdrawal could be under a hidden name so banks won't know but that way if a client cancels there is a cancellation fee charged to there account! It's seems the girls left have no standard and the ones who have a higher standard are being demanded to lower it. (My opinion and that's not ALL just MOST) I have never been a fan of doing anything bare and that's just my preference I'm a safe clean classy provider! I've had a great ride on Eccie and have been treated very well! My clientele of CBJ has grown rapidly, and my regulars will do just right for me! i would like to ask a MOD to disable my account! Ladies have fun and be safe and remember just because a man tells u "u have to do Bbbj u have to do 100 u have to do this and u have to do that" lol doesnt mean to do it! Stick to your standard and morals! Good luck to you all!
BYE...take your self-righteous self down the road...nobody cares.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 08:10 PM   #13
Gbfsl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Life is tough. It's even tougher if you are not smart about how you run your business. I don't know if this is a full time job for you or just a hobby. But at 22 years old and having been on ECCIE for one year, you might want to seek advice from other more seasoned people in this business on how to handle ECCIE.

The site may suck and may be full of people you don't approve of. But you have to know your market if this is your business. This is Dallas. In Dallas, ECCIE is a major site for business in this hobby world. Like it or not, that is a fact.

So you might reconsider drawing this line in the sand at this point of your career, and just learn how to deal with ECCIE.

But, if you decide to move on....well, good luck to you. Wishing you the best.

Next.
Gbfsl is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 08:32 PM   #14
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

C'mon back when your eyebrows grow back in.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tq8YZfTXCh72JgKjq9IZuu65ohU.jpg (34.5 KB, 977 views)
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 08:39 PM   #15
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Miss CBJ is leaving for greener pastures.......look in the welcome wagon, 14 girls who give real blow jobs will take your place........k buh bye
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women