Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
test
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162531
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41540
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35909
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2014, 10:25 AM   #1
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Seriously

Do the ladies here screen? Almost every guy I have talked to says screening, I've never had to do that before!
Ask for provider references and they say "never been asked that before".
Maybe they are just not wanting to be screened, but seriously that's scary.
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 10:41 AM   #2
livn2do
Premium Access

Encounters: 110

Depends on which guys seeing. The reputable local providers here in town always screen. My take on it is this. If a hobbiest see's a chick that doesn't screen (BP), he's taking a huge risk in more ways then one. If your getting approached by guys who have never been screened before I'm glad you're at least screening them for you're own protection. It's crazy out there.
livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 11:56 AM   #3
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

Well tell them your not every girl. I am afraid thats why I am getting so much shit for my screening, but I dont care I have got to make sure I am safe first. Screen Screen Screen, I am thinking NOT all but alot of girls are just happy to get a call and want money so they dont screen. SMDH, just keep doing what your doing and dont let anyone persuade you into not screening, thats part of being professional and a good provider.
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 12:12 PM   #4
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Shayla +100.
I will not see anyone without screening, End of subject!
My safety is more important than the money in your pocket.
Old 06-21-2014, 12:57 PM   #5
IABart
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11
Default yup

Iowa is a very trusting place and a lot of people think "being on the boards" means "screening." Many girls don't even know the terminology that the "intro to eccie" covers. A PM through gbn or eccie is better than nothing, but I'm shocked how many girls don't know about D-C, 411, etc.

If a woman asks, "who's your ref?" I got 'em. In fact I usually offer up. "I'm ___. I go by IABart on the boards. My best ref is ______. She's expecting ur call." If I get a "huh?" I ask myself, "is this one worth it?"

Someone told me once, "I get to know who you are because you're not the one who'll be calling their family and trust me that's not the call I want to make." So I've come to see there are 2 general groups: pros, and skanks. It's pretty easy to differentiate but there are some pros who are skanks and some skanks who are pros, just depends on your tolerance of risk.

You get lucky 5X but then you get ripped off, scammed, or worse. Not worth it-If a woman isn't screening, holy crap...is that really someone I want to see?
IABart is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 01:13 PM   #6
Guest031517
Account Disabled

User ID: 149531
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had it happen before. One guy texted me and as soon as I said where did you see my ad and who are your references, silence. Sorry but my safety is more important than you getting your rocks off if you don't have references. There are a few other things I can do to screen you, but make it known you will definitely be screened.
Guest031517 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 01:46 PM   #7
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had a lot of guys say " I can't give you that info, you can black mail me with it etc..", I tell them " well go see one of the girls that don't screen and make that call from jail asking your wife to come pick you up". Like I would or other reputable providers are going to ruin their reputation to black mail a guy. What little you could get from them doesn't even touch what we can make!
Old 06-21-2014, 01:47 PM   #8
cafrankia
Gaining Momentum

Well I am a business owner and I believe you girls are also and have the right to run your business as you see fit and what works best for you. I can say that I live a little over 1 1/2 hours from DSM so I don't get up that way very often ( couple times a year) well that and business is not as good as it has been for me so money is another reason that said I don't mind your screening me I just don't have references and I cant afford p411 or date check so where does that leave me? Taking my chances on BP or waiting for one of the ladies I have seen to come back into town. I am open to other ways if they are out there!
cafrankia is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 01:51 PM   #9
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafrankia View Post
Well I am a business owner and I believe you girls are also and have the right to run your business as you see fit and what works best for you. I can say that I live a little over 1 1/2 hours from DSM so I don't get up that way very often ( couple times a year) well that and business is not as good as it has been for me so money is another reason that said I don't mind your screening me I just don't have references and I cant afford p411 or date check so where does that leave me? Taking my chances on BP or waiting for one of the ladies I have seen to come back into town. I am open to other ways if they are out there!
Your references would be the other ladies you have seen.
I personally prefer to screen myself instead of using provider references. I feel safer doing my own screening for the simple reason you don't no how the other provider did her screening, she may not have done any! But provider references from verified known providers always makes screening faster and easier.
Old 06-21-2014, 07:36 PM   #10
Arynn Rose
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 226795
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Really?

Screening is a must!!
I mean guys should be more comfortable with a girl who screens.
At least it lets him know she is concerned too, of course its not 100% but it surely helps.
Guys work with us ladies for screening, it makes for a much better time together.
Well, I do not see anyone without screening.
Lets all be safe and help each other!
Arynn Rose is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 08:19 PM   #11
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I really didn't have a problem with screening on any site I advertised on while there but BP.
Very small percentage of the guys from BP were willing to go through any screening of any kind. And 'screening for new friends' is right there in my ads (but I guess they think it's a joke o_O lol).
So ... imo if there is anywhere based on my experience also that a lot are probably not screening are probably those who strictly work/advertise on BP.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 06:16 AM   #12
cafrankia
Gaining Momentum

Well like I said I both understand the need for your screening and would eagerly comply So my question to the ladies is if a guy like me who doesn't really have any references to speak of being I don't get up that way to often (twice in the last year) and the ladies I have seen are either not verified or have changed their # again and/or no longer visit this area. So My question is What would it take for me to get screened and accepted??? ( P411 and date check are out for me to costly to justify to use a couple times a year) I am asking cause I would like to get a list together and have the items ready so I do not get my hopes up nor waste your time. any answers welcomed thanks Frank
cafrankia is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 11:00 AM   #13
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

There are lots of ways sweets, I have lots of other ways but best be ready to give alot of RW info, but I delete everything after session and everything goes well
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 07:22 PM   #14
snickersia
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I am of the opinion that if a lady doesn't ask for my references, then I probably don't want to see her. Well seriously it depends on which head is in charge at the moment. I really want the ladies to be comfortable with my pedigree and I check them out first. Another reason for no to BP.

Love you long time ladies!
snickersia is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 08:42 PM   #15
yteranger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafrankia View Post
( P411 and date check are out for me to costly to justify to use a couple times a year)
I once paid for P411 for a full year and only saw a provider once that year. I get where you're coming from but how much does piece of mind really cost? Even if rarely used, a verifaction service lets a lady know you're already one trustworthy step a head of the rest.
yteranger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women