Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
test
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60677
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48607
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42396
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36795
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-05-2019, 04:46 PM   #1
paulcumms
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Default Less AMPs in CR?

Are the AMPs in Cedar Rapids getting phased out? I've noticed about 4 of them have closed in a year.
paulcumms is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 07:58 PM   #2
BonerJones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Cedar Rapids just passed some law requiring all massage parlors have some kind of license through the city. If there's anything left in town it probably won't be there for long.
BonerJones is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 11:17 PM   #3
xfrankthetankx
Valued Poster

Location: The ugly red headed bastard stepchild of the Twin Cities
Encounters: 21

That same ordinance is passing in cities all over the state. The remaining areas with AMPs are feeling the effects as absentee landlords evict AMPs out of fear alone.

You can thank the feminist governor and her favorite feminist mayor (of Johnston) who passed the ordinance all these new ordinances are modeled after as her local ordinance has already survived a court challenge. They've been touring the state together spreading the human trafficking narrative.

But yes AMPs will be gone in CR in short order due to this local ordinance passing.

This has been heavily discussed here and on other more Midwest focused hobby sites. Local media has also covered this model ordinance heavily in many cities.

There can't be many options left in Central or Eastern Iowa based on the list of cities who have passed this model ordinance.

At some point AMPs will no longer exist anywhere in the state as the feminist governor is pushing every city to pass this model ordinance and "end human trafficking in their city".
xfrankthetankx is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 04:23 PM   #4
Nonyabiz
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Fuckin school marms wreck anything worth a damn.
Nonyabiz is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 07:07 PM   #5
JocelynJohnsin
Third Base Coach

User ID: 328806
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It has been happening in the Quad cities as well-I think it was two maybe three weeks ago they shut down four over the course of a day or two
JocelynJohnsin is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 02:34 PM   #6
xfrankthetankx
Valued Poster

The Cedar Rapids Gazette article lists several of the cities who have passed ordinances along with the Quad Cities Times article.

It should be obvious that the goal is to eradicate "illicit massage parlors" (read AMPs) statewide on a city by city basis.

https://www.thegazette.com/subject/n...jan-1-20181119

https://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Ce...506482431.html

https://wqad.com/2019/03/07/davenpor...ssage-parlors/

https://qctimes.com/news/local/the-s...74ad556a7.html
Old 05-10-2019, 02:44 PM   #7
justdave
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JocelynJohnsin View Post
It has been happening in the Quad cities as well-I think it was two maybe three weeks ago they shut down four over the course of a day or two
Yep, all of 'em around town shut down. Too bad too, I was having a lot of fun at one of them.
justdave is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 02:53 PM   #8
BentonIC
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 37
Default CR situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by justdave View Post
Yep, all of 'em around town shut down.
Not all, and not all of the time. There are a few that are still open. And I've run across some that looked closed, but a few days later when I drove by, they were open again. I guess they're cutting back at some places, maybe? The places on Johnson and 3rd and Shanghai were closed during the day when I checked. Lights off, doors locked. I drove by them both a few days later and they were open again. Taking days off? Duo Duo, Boyson, Lily, 11th St, Moon all look legit closed. Signs for lease available. Curtains open, furniture gone. Others seem open, but not necessarily every day.
BentonIC is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 04:07 PM   #9
Nonyabiz
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

It appears to be an issue with several of them not having a massage licenses. No license, no buisness.
Nonyabiz is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 10:11 PM   #10
xfrankthetankx
Valued Poster

It's a way to allow cities to legally ban such establishments locally.

The places left are running out of time, so enjoy them while you can as they will be forced to close by local LEOs if they do not comply with the local ordinance.

Also each city has to pass the ordinance, so Bettendorf is still in the process of passing some version of the model ordinance that has swept into local law in 16 cities across Iowa in a fairly short amount of time for example.

The stragglers left seem to be in Western Iowa. I'm sure the ordinance will be foisted upon local politicians there soon enough.

Then since Moline passed the same ordinance I'm betting that once Western Iowa falls that Omaha and Lincoln will take up the ordinance in short order. A whole swath of Midwest states without an AMP in sight. It's like a fever dream come to life for the billionaire feminists behind the "end demand" movement.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women