Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42076
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36433
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2012, 08:45 AM   #1
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default other reviews / discussions

So not fair!! I want to comment in there and ask questions!!! *Pouts* It's crap that us Ladies can't read or comment on our own reviews to begin with. That is why most traveling Ladies I know dont participate on this board. With that being said, there are interesting topics in there that we should be able to participate in
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 09:05 AM   #2
vern0064
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Coudn't you just bring up the topic in general here for us to comment on? I guess it depends on what you want to comment on! Now if it is how great I am? Its ok you can just leave that comment on this one!!!
vern0064 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 09:19 AM   #3
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Vern, how splendipherous you are goes without saying, that is like announcing that the sun came up today, we all just know it
*Giggles*
Old 08-24-2012, 09:24 AM   #4
vern0064
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
Vern, how splendipherous you are goes without saying, that is like announcing that the sun came up today, we all just know it
*Giggles*
vern0064 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 09:32 AM   #5
Perfect Gentleman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
So not fair!! I want to comment in there and ask questions!!! *Pouts* It's crap that us Ladies can't read or comment on our own reviews to begin with. That is why most traveling Ladies I know dont participate on this board. With that being said, there are interesting topics in there that we should be able to participate in
I have no problem with allowing providers to read reviews. With all the leaks they can get that info. anyway with a little effort. But some members do feel uncomfortable with the idea of a provider being able to see their reviews.
Maybe adding a box on reviews that could be checked by person doing the review that would allow provider access?? That way if you want to keep your review pvt. just don't check box.
Is something like that do able?? Or do most members want to keep reviews pvt. the way they are?
Perfect Gentleman is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 11:06 AM   #6
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Gentleman View Post
I have no problem with allowing providers to read reviews. With all the leaks they can get that info. anyway with a little effort. But some members do feel uncomfortable with the idea of a provider being able to see their reviews.
Maybe adding a box on reviews that could be checked by person doing the review that would allow provider access?? That way if you want to keep your review pvt. just don't check box.
Is something like that do able?? Or do most members want to keep reviews pvt. the way they are?
I dunno, it does all seem kinda lame. But it has been a long-standing tradition here that providers cannot post in the Reviews sections, and I doubt Admin will be easily convinced to change it.
rooster is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 11:44 AM   #7
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
I'm in favor of of providers posting in reviews.

but it may lead to seen but not heard. not always a bad thing.

hope this leads to sales. I need my stock to go up. just sayin
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:24 PM   #8
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My main concern with hidden reviews is that I like to make sure someone isn't saying I'm doing things I'm not . I don't do drugs, smoke, BB, greek, CG much at all, and so on. I have heard horror stories about things like that happening and once had to report one of my own reviews because things were mentioned in it that never happened (cg, reverse cg, rough greek, dato, borrowing money, and crooked teeth) none of that happened and my teeth are stunning .He saw 3 girls in one week and when he reviewed us he put my name on another girls review and her name on mine. Mistakes happen.
Old 08-24-2012, 02:28 PM   #9
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Why not just start a copy of the topic in an area where you can post?
GP is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:31 PM   #10
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Why not just start a copy of the topic in an area where you can post?
I didn't know I could! Hmmmmm!GP=board ninja
Old 08-24-2012, 02:49 PM   #11
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I don't have a problem with providers being able to read and post on reviews done of them. They should be allowed to defend themselves against harsh reviews. It might have the effect of keeping reviews more honest.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 03:27 PM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
My main concern with hidden reviews is that I like to make sure someone isn't saying I'm doing things I'm not . I don't do drugs, smoke, BB, greek, CG much at all, and so on. I have heard horror stories about things like that happening and once had to report one of my own reviews because things were mentioned in it that never happened (cg, reverse cg, rough greek, dato, borrowing money, and crooked teeth) none of that happened and my teeth are stunning .He saw 3 girls in one week and when he reviewed us he put my name on another girls review and her name on mine. Mistakes happen.

I know I have done none of the activities listed in my reviews.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 03:34 PM   #13
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

thats because your probably passed out cold
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:19 PM   #14
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Problem with reviews is lets say you did something you normally do not do. It shows up in a review. Some jackass will now expect it. Even if in the ROS it was a ops.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:55 PM   #15
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
Problem with reviews is lets say you did something you normally do not do. It shows up in a review. Some jackass will now expect it. Even if in the ROS it was a ops.
That is what has happened to me. In my life I have done cg less than 20 times because I am tight with a tilted uterus so it hurts and has torn me before. It is an extremely rare thing for me to do but I have reviews with it because I have done it so some expect it because they read about it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women