Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 269
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70579
biomed161773
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453139
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48119
pyramider46370
bambino40952
CryptKicker37148
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2014, 11:26 PM   #1
PhillyChik
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 224805
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Sketchy behavior?

If you get a room with a connecting door to another room, please do not ask me where I'm from, what other hotels I've been to, if I know any other providers in the area, and keep pushing back the appt time...I will leave and will not feel I need to explain or apologize. Any thoughts are appreciated--I don't offend easily
PhillyChik is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 05:00 AM   #2
Guest120514
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Too many questions. Even if someone is nervous there are better topics for small talk
Guest120514 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 09:00 AM   #3
Lovestolick66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

to many red flags unless this is someone you have already seen, this is when its time to go. use your gut feeling, if it says go then get out fast ,there are plenty of normal people to see.
Lovestolick66 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 11:28 AM   #4
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyChik View Post
If you get a room with a connecting door to another room, please do not ask me where I'm from, what other hotels I've been to, if I know any other providers in the area, and keep pushing back the appt time...I will leave and will not feel I need to explain or apologize. Any thoughts are appreciated--I don't offend easily
Connecting doors are a red flag. The rest you brought up is also. You should have just told him you wanted to check and make sure your armed driver was ok..
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 01:36 PM   #5
Grneyes
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Just have to trust your gut.
Grneyes is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 07:24 PM   #6
soccer2010
Premium Access

Encounters: 84

Like Blad said, connecting door to another room is a big red flag. It has a potential to be a set up. Why get a room with connecting door in the first place? It's not safe for both.
Too many questions is also a bad sign. If its a set up, he will engage you with small talk to get you comfortable, then he will keep asking questions to get you off guard and then the key question will pop up to get you incriminate yourself by admitting that you're their to exchange sex for money. The question could be like: " so for 200 we can fuck, right? " and if you answer "yes" or "sure" they got you. That's when they rush in through that connecting door.
If you find yourself in that situation, just say that you're only there to have fun and just come up with some kind of excuse to leave.
If I notice a connecting door when I enter the room, I'll leave immediately. After using the bathroom, I'll say that I left my glasses in the car and I need to go get it.
soccer2010 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 08:29 PM   #7
PhillyChik
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah, I block immediately after any mention of rate or activities. I've read they can still pursue even after just showing up. If I'm paranoid, there is usually a reason from my experience. Just not worth it--better to save pennies.
Old 03-06-2014, 08:34 PM   #8
PhillyChik
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I probably ticked off this client, room charge wasted, but if they are legit they should be thankful he is dealing with mindful providers. An investigation could implicate him as well one day. Sorry about the loss on the room--but if you can't afford to lose something, you shouldn't be buying it, right? First time ever I left that way after arriving inside. Anyway, it's a necessary evil I suppose.
Old 03-06-2014, 08:43 PM   #9
Eightball
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Check your PM Marissa
Eightball is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 04:38 AM   #10
Guest120514
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Better safe and free than sorry. There are enough pissed off people in the world that one more won't matter much.
Guest120514 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 07:38 AM   #11
Bamawill6
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

You made the right call to get out of there Marissa. Sounded very sketchy. Stay safe around Ttown.
Bamawill6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 11:17 AM   #12
andosian
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Would be nice if more providers visited around these parts but it is a very risk town to hobby in.
andosian is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 07:50 PM   #13
jwin
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer2010 View Post
Like Blad said, connecting door to another room is a big red flag. It has a potential to be a set up. Why get a room with connecting door in the first place? It's not safe for both.
Too many questions is also a bad sign. If its a set up, he will engage you with small talk to get you comfortable, then he will keep asking questions to get you off guard and then the key question will pop up to get you incriminate yourself by admitting that you're their to exchange sex for money. The question could be like: " so for 200 we can fuck, right? " and if you answer "yes" or "sure" they got you. That's when they rush in through that connecting door.
If you find yourself in that situation, just say that you're only there to have fun and just come up with some kind of excuse to leave.
If I notice a connecting door when I enter the room, I'll leave immediately. After using the bathroom, I'll say that I left my glasses in the car and I need to go get it.
I think its only a problem if you're in a cheap hotel that's known to have a lot of bp providers or robberies. Several of the suites I have stayed have connection doors and I haven't had any issues with providers.
jwin is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 12:22 AM   #14
cafriend
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
I probably ticked off this client, room charge wasted, but if they are legit they should be thankful he is dealing with mindful providers. An investigation could implicate him as well one day. Sorry about the loss on the room--but if you can't afford to lose something, you shouldn't be buying it, right? First time ever I left that way after arriving inside. Anyway, it's a necessary evil I suppose.
I think you did the right thing! Maybe nervousness, maybe setup.. Always better safe then sorry.
cafriend is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 12:31 AM   #15
cafriend
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Especially with the issues you've seen in your area with stings.. good you protected yourself
cafriend is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women