Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48571
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42223
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2012, 03:28 PM   #1
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down Inappropriate Behavior

For whomever came by my home and left a note on my vehicle please do not EVER do that again. It is completely inappropriate to show up unannounced. I am not a provider 24/7. I also have a family and small children and do not appreciate someone coming around when my children are with me. I would never just show up at your home and leave messages on your vehicle or door. I respect you and expect that it return. If you wish to contact me do it through the board.

Ms. Milani is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 03:39 PM   #2
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 223154
My ECCIE Reviews

That is waaaaay fucked up, fucking mother fucker! Sometimes guys forget that we also have private lives. I used to have a guy hang outside one of my apartments, while back. Talk about stalker! I would ask, "Ummm, what are you doing here?" and he would reply, "I was just wondering what you were up to." WTF???? The funny thing is he wouldn't knock, he would just sit in his car. Like, I would bust him when I would leave to go somewhere. Finally, I moved cause he just freaked me out. But yeah, I don't think they would like it if we did that to them! Respect people! That's all we ask!
Pepper_Springfield is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 03:41 PM   #3
Jumpman45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Come on guys let's be more professional than this. Malaya, Happy Easter and stay safe
Jumpman45 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 03:44 PM   #4
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman45 View Post
Come on guys let's be more professional than this. Malaya, Happy Easter and stay safe
Happy Easter and thank you.
Old 04-08-2012, 03:46 PM   #5
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield View Post
That is waaaaay fucked up, fucking mother fucker! Sometimes guys forget that we also have private lives. I used to have a guy hang outside one of my apartments, while back. Talk about stalker! I would ask, "Ummm, what are you doing here?" and he would reply, "I was just wondering what you were up to." WTF???? The funny thing is he wouldn't knock, he would just sit in his car. Like, I would bust him when I would leave to go somewhere. Finally, I moved cause he just freaked me out. But yeah, I don't think they would like it if we did that to them! Respect people! That's all we ask!
See. There is a downfall for rocking someone's world. We get stalkers and creeps.
Old 04-08-2012, 04:00 PM   #6
Crispy1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Cool

I thought you moved because the elevator broke.
Crispy1969 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 04:16 PM   #7
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Wooooaahhhh Crispy! Out of the blue haha! Welcome back! No not that apt, before we met haha. Crazy Crispy!
Old 04-08-2012, 04:29 PM   #8
cowboy84
Enjoying Life

Encounters: 19

Damn sorry to hear that, that is a huge pet peeve of mine when somebody shows up unannounced especially when someone does that...I hope you find out who did it or at least the person who did it steps up and confess...take care and happy easter
cowboy84 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 04:42 PM   #9
Guest100314
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

No Bueno!!!
Guest100314 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 04:48 PM   #10
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield View Post
That is waaaaay fucked up, fucking mother fucker!
Just substitute Peppers MF 30 seconds in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc2jj3D_Ykg
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 04:51 PM   #11
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO bastard coated bastards with bastard filling!!! Luv it. And creamy centers LOL luv it too!
Old 04-08-2012, 04:53 PM   #12
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I find it's just a little bit easier getting through life if you keep that in mind
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 05:42 PM   #13
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2454
My ECCIE Reviews

Malaya:

That was not cool. I am so sorry you experienced this unfortunate ordeal as it was unwarranted on your end. I have had my share of obsessive gents who can't seem to understand that the hobby is my "fantasy" business.....and that I have a civie career, studies and obligations outside of this. If I wanted a boyfriend/girlfriend, I would have one.....and I choose not to have one because I don't have time for one......and at times, I almost wish I had one so that I could ward off the few gents who go overboard and have to ruin it for everyone. A special thanks to gents who do not text me with mushy drama...and a special thanks to those who keep communications simple and to the point while respecting the personal territory of a lady.

Anyway, What you just wrote makes my blood boil in the sense that what he did was not okay....prying into your personal life. no bueno! Stay strong as you seem to be one beautiful and strong lady.

Men who can not respect the personal boundaries of a lady needs to find another hobby...period! Like we ladies don't already have an amazing load of stress in our lives!!! I am always tired from school and my other obligations. Sheesh!

Sending you some love via my laptop keys....hehehehe. Be strong.

VLB
Guest082413-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 06:34 PM   #14
The White Queen
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 6218
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaya View Post
For whomever came by my home and left a note on my vehicle please do not EVER do that again. It is completely inappropriate to show up unannounced....
I am soo, soo sorry you had that happen-that would have given me a heart attack . Acting on the assumption that every man we encounter will somehow posess the couth and judgement, the GENERIC COURTESY-not asking for anything special here, just pick-it-up-at-Wallyworld-type of rules of engagement-not to do something so incredibly...(words are failing me here, I promise,...but "dumbass" does seem to keep flashing neon in my mind...) is a necessary evil-but jesusflip!!!

Again, my heart skipped a beat when I read your notice, and the same goes out to you for the scare it must have given you.

Careful out there!

XOXO M
The White Queen is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 06:46 PM   #15
The White Queen
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 6218
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Latina Barbie View Post
A special thanks to gents who do not text me with mushy drama...and a special thanks to those who keep communications simple and to the point while respecting the personal territory of a lady....

And D*I*T*T*O on this bit right here...many, many times over. In fact, each and every sane, emotionally well-adjusted gentleman out there imagine yourself a completely misguided, but very well-intentioned gift of 12 longstem roses (with full permission to re-gift, lol)...from me to you, lol...but ya'll get the point...god bless and love imagination (in moderation, lol)!
The White Queen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women