Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Tampa/Orlando > Coed Discussions - Tampa/Orlando
test
Coed Discussions - Tampa/Orlando Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2016, 08:50 PM   #1
Hal-10000
Lifetime Premium Access

Cool Looking for...(not an ISO)...

Ladies,

I'm a Gentleman from Texas and I'll be in Orlando (specifically, Altamonte Springs / Longwood [no pun intended...yes, it's a real place!], Florida) this weekend. I'm looking for a buxom young lady who is not afraid to play a role in front of a crowd (of straight-laced people). My father is turning 70 years old and the plan is as follows...
My father's wife is planning a dinner (out at a restaurant -- probably Olive Garden or similar) for him and has organized for all of his children to 'show up' unannounced (i.e. surprise him). Those children (and grandchildren include ages 52 years through 10 years old)...so, proper decorum is expected (i.e. no nudity; but innuendo is fine!). :-)
I'm the youngest of his 3 children (at 43) and my sibling's will each be bringing their own children (ages 20-something down to elementary school).

The others have no idea I'm even thinking, much less 'planning', to have someone like one of you fine ladies showing up. :-)

Details of what I'm 'thinking':
I need someone with fair skin (no disrespect the darker skinned ladies -- I love you TOO!); who is willing to find, beg, borrow, not steal...a white dress -- not TOO short, but above the knee, shoulder strapped, and plenty of cleavage, bright red nail polish, bright red lipstick, bright red heels, a "platinum blonde wig"...and sing "Happy Birthday Mr. President"...[a-la Marilyn Monroe!].
LAST, BUT NOT LEAST; YOU MUST BE WILLING TO HAVE YOUR PERFORMANCE VIDEO TAPED (Sony Handy Cam w / 1080P) and have the resulting footage on YouTube or similar social media -- keep in mind, the majority of the video footage *should be* focused on my father's expressions / reactions / embarrassment. :-)

Best inspiration....(i.e. what I'm hoping for):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqolSvoWNck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDwiurNm13s

If any of you fine local (Orlando) ladies are interested and have a stout sense of humor...and are willing to adhere to the terms listed above, PLEASE send me a PM so we can discuss more detailed terms and conditions (i.e. YOUR terms and conditions).

Best Regards,

Hal
Hal-10000 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 09:09 PM   #2
Hal-10000
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Shit! Forgot to mention the Day!

I need someone for Saturday (13th) late afternoon / evening. We have not finalized the exact time of dinner yet, but I'll be able to let you know with at least 48 hours advance -- and likely much more advance notice than that.

Also, I didn't put this in "ISO" because I'm looking for an 'entertainer' not a (typical of this site) 'provider'.

~Hal
Hal-10000 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women