Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42108
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2014, 09:48 AM   #1
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews
Default "Specials" and feelings on them

i always see the word "Special" in the hobby

ALWAYS

since moving to grapevine i have been doing for p411 and eccie members

buy 4 get 5th free

then i asked during 5th time do the "specials" they see everywhere actually save any money?

i got some very intresting responses.

"special means 15 min"
"special means normal rate but with less stuff" etc

but everyone looks for a special, my question is is special worth, satisfaction?
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 09:53 AM   #2
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sure lilmynx69 will be able to answer this question for all of us. She is the all-knowing civilian man/woman who happens to be an expert at all things Hobby. *Waits in anticipation* (Her job is to patrol eccie for an unknown corporation, so she should be dropping in any minute)
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 09:56 AM   #3
Rehke
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Too often "special" is overused as a marketing gimmick. I refuse to see any provider who puts "special" in an ad and she's quoting me her usual rates.

Special should indicate some sort of extra service or reduced pricing, AKA, sale.

Specials are not a requirement, but they are nice and when there is a genuine special offered, I do consider that in my selection of who to see. I'm fine with review specials, multi-hour rates, or things like your sig.
Rehke is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 09:58 AM   #4
Rehke
Account Disabled

Kitten fight! Kitten fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mya Michelle View Post
I'm sure lilmynx69 will be able to answer this question for all of us. She is the all-knowing civilian man/woman who happens to be an expert at all things Hobby. *Waits in anticipation* (Her job is to patrol eccie for an unknown corporation, so she should be dropping in any minute)
Rehke is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:03 AM   #5
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

special is what special does.

it can mean anything from "open the door, get blown, close the door." :^) to "reduced fee" to "extra time" to "extra activities that are normally not included" to who knows what.

ladies, if you're offering a "special", please let us know what that means for us.
guys, if you're interested in what her use of "special" means, just ask.

it might just involve a large wad of cash or 24k gold or 3 carats of diamonds or a new home :^)
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:05 AM   #6
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehke View Post
Too often "special" is overused as a marketing gimmick. I refuse to see any provider who puts "special" in an ad and she's quoting me her usual rates.

... when there is a genuine special offered, I do consider that in my selection of who to see.
so what is a "genuine" special, in your definition?

what if her "special" was at her usual rates, but she gave you more time or more activities?? would that be "genuine"?
Old 01-21-2014, 10:08 AM   #7
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Rates are hard enough to figure out without throwing "specials" in there. Is the special good for booking in advance or do you have to boink her within a specific time frame? Is the special applicable to the rate advertised here, on P411, on her website or ???. Just gimmee a damn number and get naked.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:31 AM   #8
flanker1017
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

If the title of the ad says special, then somewhere in the ad it should tell you what the special is. Some ladies ads say special in every ad. I hate that.
flanker1017 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:41 AM   #9
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Quote:
Originally Posted by flanker1017 View Post
If the title of the ad says special, then somewhere in the ad it should tell you what the special is. Some ladies ads say special in every ad. I hate that.
well, if all or most of a woman's ads say special,
then i guess it's not so special.

from my best word friend on the web http://dictionary.com ...
Special - of a distinct or particular kind or character.
distinguished or different from what is ordinary or usual.
a temporary, arbitrary reduction in the price of regularly stocked goods, especially food; a particularly worthwhile offer or price.

Special, particular, specific refer to something pointed out for attention and consideration.
Special means given unusual treatment because of being uncommon: a special sense of a word.
Particular implies something selected from the others of its kind and set off from them for attention: a particular variety of orchid.
Specific implies plain and unambiguous indication of a particular instance, example, etc.: a specific instance of cowardice.
Old 01-21-2014, 11:47 AM   #10
Rehke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
so what is a "genuine" special, in your definition?

what if her "special" was at her usual rates, but she gave you more time or more activities?? would that be "genuine"?
Yeah, I think I alluded to that in my reply.

I'm just saying that plastering "special" over every ad does not constitute a special.
Rehke is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 11:51 AM   #11
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

I mostly see "Special" from new girls in the W&I forum as a way to get started and verified. It works well if its under $200 but after a month of Specials and tons of appointments, some them begin to think they are REALLY Special and worth a lot more without being...all that Special.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 12:06 PM   #12
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

User ID: 192582
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

to me specials mean good price on times. There are some things I charge extra whether its regular price or a special. Everyone has a worth, I just know I have plenty of competition so I can't charge the way I feel I want. I'm far from jealous of other girls, I respect every last one of these women on here. I have bills to pay and a new car to get so I will continue to do specials. With me you always get the bang for your buck!!
Jessika Sweetz is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 03:42 PM   #13
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As for me.. I offered review specials for my first year on eccie. I personally found it to be very helpful. It provided the men here to "sample the goods" for a discounted price,in exchange for an honest review. It was a win,win situation for both of us. I was able to keep my reviews up to date and spark interest in others, which also helped with business. As for the men here on eccie, I would hope to think it was a good deal for them as well
Most of them still donated asking price , which made me feel like my time was appreciated very much.

After gaining some new friends, I like them to feel they still deserve the "special" rate for sticking with me through my time here.Therefore, same rate still applies for my repeats. Mainly because I appreciate anyone who can put up with me this long..lol. You guys are the best!

FYI for some of the newer ladies, to be perfectly honest , I have noticed my reviews have slacked up a bit. Not sure if because review rate is no longer available or not, but statistics show for me, that it does make a difference. Although, if you have been able to maintain a good reputation, it should not affect your business. Just my experience so far
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 03:45 PM   #14
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mya Michelle View Post
Yeah you neeeeeeever start any drama at all.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 05:18 PM   #15
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Yeah you neeeeeeever start any drama at all.

You took the words right off of my keyboard! Thank you. Don't we all know to never say never?
Kendall4U is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women