Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 12-29-2015, 08:16 AM   #1
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Meanwhile, Back In Afghanistan........

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/1...065817409.html

Wasn't this President Obama's "justified war", as apposed to George Bushes's illegal Iraq Effort.

Will we see a scene similar to that helicopter being pushed off of the US Embasy Buliding in Saigon when we lost the war in Vietnam.

Remind me again. How many Americans have died, or been maimed for life, in our effort to turn this pile of rocks into something more than a 12th century shithole ruled by religious zealots?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 08:54 AM   #2
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Wasn't this President Obama's "justified war", as apposed to George Bushes's illegal Iraq Effort.
I believe the rant was that "Bush lost focus" and it should have been Afghanistan! In fact BigTitsIdiot posted it!

I know he's killed a lot of brain cells over the holidays, and he forgets (or lies) about what all he posts, so ....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...us#post1429688

Quote:
The National Sandbox: “Why do Liberals Hate Patriotic Symbols?” Post #24
06-29-2011, 11:24 PM …. bigtex POSTED:

"And my response to that would be that America's War on Terror was never in Iraq. From the beginnning, it was centered in Afghanistan/Pakistan and it remains there today, not Iraq. During the build up to the spring 2003 invasion, the primary reason given by the Bush Administration for an ill advised invasion of Iraq was "Weapons of Mass Destruction." After 9 long years and literally thousands upon thousands of American casualties, we have yet to find the first WMD in Iraq. Bottom line: The Bush Administration lost their focus upon our real enemy, the perpetrators of 9/11, during the spring of 2003 when they invaded Iraq. And unfortunately, because of the quagmire that developed in Iraq shortly thereafter, the Bush Administration was never able to regain focus upon the perpetrators of 9/11!

"Had GW maintained focus upon the real, versus imagined enemy, OBL might have been killed long before Bush left office. GW would have been a hero and rightly so! You can sugarcoat this all you want, but the fact remains that the current Administration placed significantly more emphasis upon conquering our real enemies (OBL, al Qaeda and the Taliban) than the Bush Administration. As a result of the increased emphasis, the acknowledged leader of our real enemy, (OBL) now "sleeps with the fishes."
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 10:06 AM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Red white and BLEW!

LLephantMan just keeps on stupiding....
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 01:52 PM   #4
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:

Will we see a scene similar to that helicopter being pushed off of the US Embasy Buliding in Saigon when we lost the war in Vietnam.

Remind me again. How many Americans have died, or been maimed for life, in our effort to turn this pile of rocks into something more than a 12th century shithole ruled by religious zealots?
too fucking many
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 03:52 PM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

Is this another we were for it till we were against it threads?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 03:59 PM   #6
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I seem to remember Obama stating he would get us out of Afghanistan.
Maybe he meant during his third term........
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 04:07 PM   #7
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Yes it is. The Country was in a fevor of revenge against Osama and his minions, and their stronghold in Afganistan. We should have went in, killed as many as we felt the need to kill in order to heal our wounded National Pride, and then get the hell out.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 06:06 PM   #8
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I believe the rant was that "Bush lost focus" and it should have been Afghanistan!
Geez, I thought LL The Cowardly Idiot was so skeered of me that he had me on "Ignore."

See LLIdiots signature line below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
If you see your name, you're on ignore. You earned it:
bigtex
SpeedRacerXXX
Yssup Rider
Now LLIdiot is scanning through my posts all of the way back to 2011.

So much for the "Ignore" feature!

What did he find? He found out once again that I not only oppose the ill fated and ill advised, Spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq now, but I also opposed it in 2011. If he goes back even further, he will quickly learn that I opposed it prior to the actual invasion itself.

But then again, LLIdiot vividly remembers that from the old ASPD days!

I was right then (2003) ... and he was wrong!

In other words, my 20/20 hindsight extends all the way back to the days, weeks and months leading up to the actual invasion.

LL The Cowardly Idiot ... quit duckin' & dodgin' ... and answer the following ... "simple" question.

Q: Knowing then what is known now, would you "still" support the ill fated and ill advised, Spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq?

A "simple" 'yes' or 'no' will do!

Time to 'fess up, LL The Cowardly Idiot!

LLIdiot can run but he can't hide!

LL The Cowardly Idiot ... is all for fightin' & dyin' ... as long as someone else ... is doing it for him!

Fuk'n Cowardly Idiot!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 10:05 PM   #9
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
What ever YOU say, John " Lurch " Kerry, errr Ekim !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 10:51 PM   #10
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
What ever YOU say, John " Lurch " Kerry, errr Ekim !
You are quite the stalker gay rey, you really miss your " woomby". Ever comment on a OP ? Or is your limited IQ just to make an ass of yourself?
Old 12-29-2015, 11:19 PM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

We didn't enter either war to win. We entered to stimulate the economy and enrich war profiteers like Halliburton and others. We entered to protect the interests of Big Oil. There is no profit in winning a war. Lots of soldiers and civilians have been killed, crippled or scarred solely in the name of crony capitalism. Bush, Obama, and their minions are among the worst war criminals in history.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 03:29 AM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Bush, Obama, and their minions are among the worst war criminals in history.
Is there any particular reason you skipped Carter, Reagan, and Clinton?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 08:25 AM   #13
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Straw man alert!!!

Conservatives have always supported the troops and the military. The war in Afghanistan was justified even when the democrats didn't think so before it became the good war before it became the war that we had to get out of. No, we may not support the stated and unstated goals of the White House if we don't think that those goals support our troops or our country.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 08:32 AM   #14
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default What? Me worry?

This week they are burying the six Americans killed in Afghanistan and Obama is in Hawaii vacationing.

Security is a record high level in the country and Obama is in Hawaii vacationing.

The NSA head says that we are very likely to see some sort of terrorism attempt this holiday season and Obama is in Hawaii vacationing.

Europe is on edge, police are on alert, the military is in the streets and Obama is in Hawaii vacationing.

If a commanding officer of a naval vessel was warned about a possible incident and he left like it was any other day whether or not something happened his leadership skills would be called into question. If something did happen then that commander would probably lose his command.

Where is Obama? On the golf course.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 08:34 AM   #15
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Straw man alert!!!

Conservatives have always supported the troops and the military. The war in Afghanistan was justified even when the democrats didn't think so before it became the good war before it became the war that we had to get out of. No, we may not support the stated and unstated goals of the White House if we don't think that those goals support our troops or our country.
We supported Afghanistan when Russia was there, then we invaded it after 911, now it has drug on for how many years? How many now think it was a good idea, and want it to end? Nothing was states about being against the military , so take your straw man argument with you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women