Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
test
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60310
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48420
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41394
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35797
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2019, 08:19 PM   #1
Upscalegent64
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default Two Sugarbabies

So I have two sugarbabies, one had a good job and the other doesn't work due to no car. The one with the good job just got laid off, so I have a business that is super shorthanded, So my idea is to have my two sugarbabies move in together and work in my business in Destin that is super shorthanded. Is this a recipe for disaster or could it turn into something special. Oh yeah I have a third sugar baby but she is not involved in this deal, and the cool thing is I don't pay any of them, I put each into an ebay business and when they clear $200 we have a date, works out great since what I sell cost me $1 and I sell for $12 and other items that cost 3 I get $40 for them. I am having trouble keeping up with 3 plus my wife. LOL
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Upscalegent64 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 09:23 PM   #2
Gottahavemore
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

Damn I wish I would have thought of that deal damn man !!!

Do they know of each other or all 3 of them know that you have the others ? If so I’d be on the fence of having them work with / for you one or the other may think the other is getting more attention or something... I would pass or at least just one of them work for you

I’ve got 2 ones 45 min away the other is 3 hours away I get hardly anything from one and is about to be cut ( anyone what to take over payments ?? Lol ) the other is way better they neither know one another and like to keep it that way

Enjoy what you can but I’d say no on the both working with you
Gottahavemore is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 09:46 PM   #3
laloverboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 85

Disaster waiting to happen.
laloverboy is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 06:50 AM   #4
johnbradshaw
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upscalegent64 View Post
So I have two sugarbabies, one had a good job and the other doesn't work due to no car. The one with the good job just got laid off, so I have a business that is super shorthanded, So my idea is to have my two sugarbabies move in together and work in my business in Destin that is super shorthanded. Is this a recipe for disaster or could it turn into something special. Oh yeah I have a third sugar baby but she is not involved in this deal, and the cool thing is I don't pay any of them, I put each into an ebay business and when they clear $200 we have a date, works out great since what I sell cost me $1 and I sell for $12 and other items that cost 3 I get $40 for them. I am having trouble keeping up with 3 plus my wife. LOL
Lol First off I’m jealous. I wish I had that kinda time.

My question would be how do you keep them insulated from the wife? Seems like that much exposure would be risky...

Also I’d love to know what you are selling w those kinda margins lol.
johnbradshaw is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 07:46 AM   #5
duraman
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

I have 2 sugarbabies that do see others as well. I refer to them as sugar babies in the sense they are not advertising providers. Found them on SA of course. The one knows about the other and it is not a problem but I can sense her wanting to do more to keep my attention away from the other.

If I had a business that created enough income to support one of my sugar babies I would have them work for me. Being single I would not be concerned with the wife finding out. With that said, your relationship opens up a can of worms if it goes south. You can be looking at a woman who is no longer your sugar baby but a disgruntled worker.
duraman is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 09:01 AM   #6
afbc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Absolutely nothing good ever comes from fucking the staff - even if you were fucking it before.

I speak from experience, once as the idiot with the hard dick, and once as witness who was deposed in a nasty harassment lawsuit. A scorned woman and a lawyer are probably not your ideal threesum.

Separate your professional life from your hobbying - don't risk your livelihood.

Just don't risk it.
afbc is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 01:43 PM   #7
44formore
Premium Access

Encounters: 95

Never shit where you eat
44formore is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 01:49 PM   #8
mrjaxson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

You got that right 44.
mrjaxson is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 03:02 PM   #9
njdevil211
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

The end result cannot be good. Never dip your wick in the company ink.
njdevil211 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 07:18 PM   #10
ww32566
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Don’t dip your pen in the company ink...
ww32566 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 07:20 AM   #11
R2P0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upscalegent64 View Post
Train me! Wax on wax off, whatever it takes!
R2P0 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 07:42 AM   #12
Joe Buck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 80

Once you make them employees you open yourself up to what could be a shit storm of harrasment accusations should one or both ever get pissed off at you.
Joe Buck is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 03:41 PM   #13
Easy Does It
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I understand the temptation and admire the creativity, but IMHO....no fucking way!!! There is so much potential for disaster there that it boggles the mind.

Use the "big head" for any decision concerning business and "real life" concerns. That damn "little head" has no sense whatsoever in those matters and should be kept well away from them.
Easy Does It is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 07:39 PM   #14
laloverboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 85

Just have a 3some already and keep them from your personal life.
laloverboy is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 05:40 PM   #15
Upscalegent64
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

LOL, the harassment lawsuit did give me pause, and know they don't know each other, but all three knows I was "interviewing" Candidates but think I chose them when I am seeing all three. LOL, I just turned 70 so it is pretty hard, so I have to skip a day between dates, lol.
Upscalegent64 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women